Quantcast That one, completely random dream. XD - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
SeptemberLove SeptemberLove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: in room playing Sims 4
Posts: 1,830
Default

I had a dream that I was on an elevator and my jeans got stuck in the part where the stairs get sucked in, and so I got sucked in and died.
The next day my shoe got stuck in the elevator thingy and I basically had a heart attack.
__________________
Follow your fear.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
soph-soph27 soph-soph27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hypotenuse.
Posts: 8,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream.........





It was pretty weird.
Inception... dun dun DUN.
__________________
Reports of
my
death have been
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,680
Default

LOL! I literally doubled up in my computer chair!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-01-2014, 12:37 AM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

I had a dream that I kissed my crush- well, almost, but he was very nice to me and it was lovely; we were at a pretty little park and we picked flowers and smiled and laughed a lot, then we played hide-and-seek and I found him very quickly and he told me I must be smart to find him so fast, but he wasn't hidden that well; then I hid and he took a while to find me, but I watched him the whole time till I nearly sneezed and he found me. We laughed and smiled more, then I went to kiss him and-
Then I woke up. It was a while ago, but I've never had a dream like it since; I still have lots of other dreams, though, like one about be on trial for eating pastries with the Transformers. That was weird...
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-01-2014, 01:19 AM
evyn evyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 254
Default

Hmmm...
Well, there was that one dream where I was a giant, pregnant cat that wandered around some sort of hotel. For some reason, I could only look at the ground with blurry vision and stumble around as if I were drunk.
Then I thought I woke up, but I looked over and my brother was in my bed next to me. Also my dresser was a different color. That made me realize I was still dreaming, and I woke myself up.

Then there was a weird dream where some friends and I started some sort of poetry club. We held meetings inside a church made of Minecraft blocks and took turns reading poetry while riding on sentient magic carpets.

Then there was that dream where I was Luigi, and I lived in a tree house in some sort of haunted valley. Every night, I would leave my house, to get away from my demonic chairs, and go out into the woods, where I would have to fight off an army of ghosts.

Then there was a Last Airbender dream where all of the air benders were dead, and I was the last earth bender. I had to sneak into a super high tech facility that apparently belonged to the Fire Nation. Also, I had an army of hornets at my disposal. I never needed to use them, but they were there.

I can't just pick a single completely random dream. XD
__________________
HEY! LISTEN!
Do a barrel-roll.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-01-2014, 02:18 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evyn View Post
Hmmm...
Well, there was that one dream where I was a giant, pregnant cat that wandered around some sort of hotel. For some reason, I could only look at the ground with blurry vision and stumble around as if I were drunk.
Then I thought I woke up, but I looked over and my brother was in my bed next to me. Also my dresser was a different color. That made me realize I was still dreaming, and I woke myself up.

Then there was a weird dream where some friends and I started some sort of poetry club. We held meetings inside a church made of Minecraft blocks and took turns reading poetry while riding on sentient magic carpets.

Then there was that dream where I was Luigi, and I lived in a tree house in some sort of haunted valley. Every night, I would leave my house, to get away from my demonic chairs, and go out into the woods, where I would have to fight off an army of ghosts.

Then there was a Last Airbender dream where all of the air benders were dead, and I was the last earth bender. I had to sneak into a super high tech facility that apparently belonged to the Fire Nation. Also, I had an army of hornets at my disposal. I never needed to use them, but they were there.

I can't just pick a single completely random dream. XD
Any of those would make a good story too, I think; especially the last one. ^_^
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-01-2014, 02:57 PM
evyn evyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hyrule
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
Any of those would make a good story too, I think; especially the last one. ^_^
Yeah.
Sometimes I'll have a dream that's legitimately plotted like a novel, with a resolution and everything. It's strange.

I had one where I was camping with my family. Basically, after messing around on our camping trip, I took a nap in our cabin and my dream self had a dream that was in a hellish place that looked kind of like the Nether from Minecraft. It was full of strange black creatures that tried to kill me. I ran from them, but then I appeared on the side of a snowy hill. I went to an old stone cottage on top and talked with an old lady inside. She told me that her world (the snowy world) was at war with the hellish world, and that she needed my help to defeat it. Then she said something about bringing me to her world when I awoke.
So my dream self woke up, and we continued with our camping activities. That night, the sky got all cloudy and turned orange. A circular hole appeared in the clouds and a rainbow colored tractor beam came down and pulled me up into the sky. It took me to the snowy world, where I continued talking with the old lady in my earlier dream. She told me how I was the Chosen One (how original) and then she transported me to a battlefield in some sort of dried up lake. People from the snowy world were all fighting the evil creatures from the hellish world. So I started fighting too. I ended up dueling with a man dressed in black who had a mustache and a cowboy hat. He was the commander of the evil creatures. I was having trouble fighting him, but thankfully, Kirby jumped out of nowhere into my arms. Apparently, he had sucked up all of the water in the lake, so I used him as a heavy duty water gun. That was how I won the battle.
I went back to the cabin, excited that I had one but extremely tired. I didn't want any more to do with either of the worlds. Unfortunately, as I was telling my parents about my adventure, the tractor beam appeared again to take me away. Then I realized I was dreaming. I tried to will myself to stay on the ground, but the tractor beam was two strong. In the end, I was ripped in half by the combined force of the beam and my own will.

Then I woke up.
__________________
HEY! LISTEN!
Do a barrel-roll.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-01-2014, 03:03 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Once in my dream, I was in band class (which I currently don't have), playing my flute normally. And then my flute turned into a clarinet, so I looked around and saw my little clarinetist friend holding a Harry Potter wand and grinning murderously. So I stole her wand and turned my flute back into a flute. And then my swing dance partner walked in, but he was four inches tall and he was really hyper (which never happens). My friend turned him to his normal height, and he pushed me into a swimming pool, which had randomly appeared in the middle of the band room. I looked down and saw that I was suddenly wearing my practice suit, and the rest of my team was lined up at the diving blocks. So I dove in with them and we started swimming the fly. And then I crashed into the wall... which ended up being my bedpost.

And then I woke up.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 PM
avbhabra avbhabra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.
Posts: 3,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Once in my dream, I was in band class (which I currently don't have), playing my flute normally. And then my flute turned into a clarinet, so I looked around and saw my little clarinetist friend holding a Harry Potter wand and grinning murderously. So I stole her wand and turned my flute back into a flute. And then my swing dance partner walked in, but he was four inches tall and he was really hyper (which never happens). My friend turned him to his normal height, and he pushed me into a swimming pool, which had randomly appeared in the middle of the band room. I looked down and saw that I was suddenly wearing my practice suit, and the rest of my team was lined up at the diving blocks. So I dove in with them and we started swimming the fly. And then I crashed into the wall... which ended up being my bedpost.

And then I woke up.
Quite the journey. xD My dreams always happen in the most random places.

And yet the majority of them are at school. xD
__________________
The true sign of intelligence

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avbhabra View Post
Quite the journey. xD My dreams always happen in the most random places.

And yet the majority of them are at school. xD
Another weird dream (last night):
So I was in a track meet (it's not even track season now), running the 800 meter (which isn't even one of my events). And I somehow sprinted the whole thing (I actually have terrible stamina) and won first place. I collapsed in the grass because I was so tired, and suddenly heard someone scream "MEERA!!!!!!!!!" really loud. It was this creep from my French class and he was holding a knife aimed at my head (O_o). So I just insulted him (in French, of course) and grabbed his head and smashed it into the ground. Then I went to look for my track spikes, as they weren't on my feet, and remembered that I'd taken them off shortly before collapsing. And then this dude from my swim team showed up and wanted to race me at hurdles (my *actual* event). He won by a lot, probably because one of my legs felt a little weak. As it turned out, I banged that leg on my bedpost when I fell out of bed.

O_o
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
die voldemort die, i dreamed a dream, in time gone byyy, madame pomfrey:p, moth was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.