Quantcast Who's excited for HP 7????? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Pottery
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2010, 02:28 PM

Default Who's excited for HP 7?????

Oh my goodness!! Guess what??
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE COMES OUT IN NOVEMBER!!! YAAAAAY!!
Who else is excited???????
When do you think they'll end the first part? Do you think that they'll follow the plot well?
This is the thread where we can talk about how excited we are and guess what's going to happen!!!
Have fun!
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:01 PM

omg! I'm So Pumped! I Can't Wait! Yay! It's Gonna Be Awesome! Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm So Excited! Yay!
Old 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM

My, GODS, Rach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK I AM NOT EXCITED?!?!?! AFTER WE FINISHED THE SIXTH (chokes on a sob)?!?!?! AND YOU TOLD ME I HAD TO DIE BECAUSE IT ENDED THERE!??!?!? I'M SO EXCITED!!! I saw a Harry Potter movie poster (for the seventh) at the mall when we went to see Eclispe (gag, it was my freakin' third time....[best part of the stinking movie-Harry Potter Seven preview!!!!!!]) and one of my friends of the group went nuts....even more than I did....and I took a picture with my camera and my friend's gonna blow it up and print it on poster paper and we'll have the first Harry Potter poster....homemade...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so (continues for millennium) EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! (uncountable number of explanations)

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.

Last edited by SilverRipple; 08-20-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: I needed more color...it must've been more eyepopping. It had to show my feelings.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:12 PM

OMPJ!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I may only be reading the fourth book but after seeing the sixth movie and seeing the previews for part one drived me fruit loops from anticipation!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 05:49 PM

I'm right with you. Saw all the movies, now on the fourth. But I'll finish by November...My gods, I have never been so excited! I swear if somebody was monitoring my heart from now until November, I swear it'd be all over the place when ever I thought of Harry Potter. See what you've done to me, ello.rach?!? Well, there honestly is nothing bad in it. =]

Old 08-20-2010, 05:56 PM

I'm so excited, yet really nervous. I swear I will kill them if they try to mess with Snape's past...or something. Because that part was great...honestly. Isn't it weird, all of them (Ron, Harry, Hermione) were so young in the first movie and now they're almost too old to play their parts!!! So straange.

RANDOM TOPIC
I hate it when in a book series, the main character starts out younger or the same age as you are but then as you read on they get a few years older! I feel like I loose the intimacy since we're no longer the same age....yeeeaah...wrong place for this I know.
"YEAH I CAN SEE THAT." ~Neina and I

SPFTW
SkulduggeryPleasantForTheWin
Old 08-20-2010, 06:36 PM

They look so good though!

Old 08-22-2010, 03:31 AM

*sigh* If only they ever got the plotlines right! Ugh, it drives me mad! Yes, they must make some sorta break or semi-climax to make it part 1 and 2...I haven't even seen the 6th. In my opinion, it went downhill from the third one. (Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!? LUPIN IS AWESOME! HE LOOKED LIKE A GARGOYLE WHEN HE TRANSFORMED!) Yes, well, anyway.

I'll probably see the 6th soon, but I actually heard that they chopped the battle off! It's like the Golden Compass. Ugh, I'm going to the ranting thread about that!

-Douglas Adams
Old 08-22-2010, 12:19 PM

Well, I think the 6th one was actually pretty good! I mean, the effects were great compared to the effects in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I mean, the 6th one was nice. It had good effects, the storyline was fine to me. I liked it. But you know, Hermione's supposed to have bushy hair for the whole series! But she only has bushy hair in the 1st and 2nd one! But you know, in the 3rd one, they all start looking like teenagers. It's cool to see how they've changed throughout the filming of the movies. But Malfoy is so ugly! My friend, let's call her Nin, says that the guy who plays Malfoy, Tom Felton, is way older than Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and Daniel Radcliffe in real life. But I still say that the dude's really ugly.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:20 PM

OMGS. The date has been set. The date is set. I have found it. November 19. Harry Potter 7 comes out.

OH MY GODS!!!!!!!