Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 159 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 02-02-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
UPDATE

I am now 17 and going to study pre-med as an interdisciplinary physics major at the University of Michigan?? I'm also still super gay???

So much has changed for me and I only feel comfortable sharing a lot of it on this thread bc it's close to my heart. But it's so weird to think that when I was active on this site I was wanting to go to art school, but now I'm going to the best public school in the nation, am bilingual, and have a job. Not that art school wouldn't be awesome but wow. We change so much between the age when we join this site (like 12 for me) and now. So if you're ever worried things won't work out, they totally do. Life has a way of fixing our mistakes and misconceptions about our future.

I also went through second puberty since I last posted here. Oops.

NICE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU?? I just like... you're so wonderful?
Old 02-02-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I got the idea from tumblr. I just decided to write it (because somebody needs to)
i have no idea what to say to this, not that i haven't gotten inspiration from other sources. like now.
Quote:
UPDATE

I am now 17 and going to study pre-med as an interdisciplinary physics major at the University of Michigan?? I'm also still super gay???

So much has changed for me and I only feel comfortable sharing a lot of it on this thread bc it's close to my heart. But it's so weird to think that when I was active on this site I was wanting to go to art school, but now I'm going to the best public school in the nation, am bilingual, and have a job. Not that art school wouldn't be awesome but wow. We change so much between the age when we join this site (like 12 for me) and now. So if you're ever worried things won't work out, they totally do. Life has a way of fixing our mistakes and misconceptions about our future.

that's reassuring...although a change of interests won't really work out for me because i have to choose my electives soon.
and holy shit you're so pretty!!
Old 02-02-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
UPDATE

WOLFWRITER UR GORGEOUS AND GOOD LUCK IN PREMED!!! seeing people i kinda new and then suddenly they come back with awesome news and words of encouragement has made my own future a little brighter. THANK YOU PERSON WHO IS KIND OF DOING BETTER AT LIFE THAN I AM RIGHT NOW. I'M GETTING THERE VERY SOON! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! *3*
Old 02-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
can't wait for general release c: i'm so glad there are only five days left!

hi so you probably only knew me as that annoying spammy newbie kid but i'm so glad this thread means as much to you as it does to me now! also you're super cute how
i'm 99% sure i remember you actually unless someone else had a similar username. and yeah this thread is so cool and puts me at ease haha. our school actually just made a gsa too. the first meeting was a week ago. i'm not involved in it, which is weird. is it bad for me to not like being politcally/socially involved in organized gay rights groups? idk i feel like i don't need to announce my sexually or be a part of the group to be gay. but i feel like that group does the same thing at my school as this thread does for kp which is really neat. loving all the progress the community is making.
thank you!
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 02-02-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
B R O UR SO ATTRACTIVE I .... DIE... WOWWOWO

also im so proud ur going to premed!! thats rly rly rly awesome! you go bro i hope everything goes up my friend!
thank you haha. and yessss i'm SO excited like i get so so so excited. i have campus day in like two weeks ah
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 02-02-2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
NICE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU?? I just like... you're so wonderful?
thank you bby. i remember you! how are you?!
Old 02-02-2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
i have no idea what to say to this, not that i haven't gotten inspiration from other sources. like now.

that's reassuring...although a change of interests won't really work out for me because i have to choose my electives soon.
and holy shit you're so pretty!!
if you go to like a normal high school it won't be an issue. i mean i thought i would be an animator freshman year so i took all computer and art classes in addition to my core classes. after that i just started taking the hardest classes offered to show i could manage a tough curriculum. idk if foreign language is an elective at your school, TAKE AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF IT. i'm in college french classes and have taken a high school year of french in one semester for a few semesters bc i didn't plan ahead as a freshman. no matter where you go to college, they'll want foreign language. plus it makes your english so much better. you should be able to change electives though. nothing is set in stone. i went from art to ap biology haha you can do anything really.
and thank you x10
Old 02-02-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
WOLFWRITER UR GORGEOUS AND GOOD LUCK IN PREMED!!! seeing people i kinda new and then suddenly they come back with awesome news and words of encouragement has made my own future a little brighter. THANK YOU PERSON WHO IS KIND OF DOING BETTER AT LIFE THAN I AM RIGHT NOW. I'M GETTING THERE VERY SOON! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! *3*
awwww this made my day. your future is super bright, even if it doesn't feel like it. you'll be there before you know it, and it'll all be at your fingertips.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
UPDATE

oh my gosh wolfwriter HI
You probably don't remember me - I was still probably an annoying middle schooler when you were active - but you had such an impact on me during those years. You were always super positive and your writing was flawless (and plus you liked Les Miz). :] So hi!
Good luck with college! Just wondering, are you a senior now or did you graduate early?
Old 02-02-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
oh my gosh wolfwriter HI
You probably don't remember me - I was still probably an annoying middle schooler when you were active - but you had such an impact on me during those years. You were always super positive and your writing was flawless (and plus you liked Les Miz). :] So hi!
Good luck with college! Just wondering, are you a senior now or did you graduate early?
of course i remember you omg why wouldn't i? and ha i was an annoying middle schooler when i was active. makes us who we are; i wouldn't change annoying middle schoolers for the world. also, you probably weren't annoying so. and that's soooooo sweet and good to hear omg i never see myself as someone to look up to. i mean i'm not a bad role model but i just didn't realize people saw me as a good one. oh, and i just watched les mis again the other day. the movie is still flawless. annnnnd now i'm reading the french text for my french class.
i'm a senior right now. i don't know that anyone has even graduated early from my school. it's very structured and i've enjoyed my four years. i feel like i'm ready for college now but i wasn't a year ago, you feel?

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone