Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 859 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2016, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
(feel free to ignore this guys im just gonna rant a bit sorry)

it's becoming more and more obvious every day that he doesn't like me. i know that for 100% sure now, i've known for a while now, but i just keep trying to have hope. i need to stop this. i need to get over him. i mean, if he did like me, he would've taken the hint by now, wouldn't he? he's not stupid. he just doesn't like me. ughhhhhhhh
i mean
we were talking abt homecoming today. him, me, and two other girls (one of which already had a date and the other is like an annoying cousin to him so neither were like a threat or anything). anyway he's on homecoming court and so even though he doesn't really like homecoming he's gonna have to go anyway and like
he was talking about how he was probably going to need a date and whatever... (and also a lot abt how to ask a girl but thats another story) and i was just there like please ask me please please please
and eventually he asked me if i was planning to go, and i was like "idk, if someone asks me i will but otherwise probably not"
aND IT WAS JUST LIKE TAKE THE HINT DUDE JUST ASK ME YOU NEED A FREAKING DATE ANYWAY
but no he doesn't even like me that much. what did he do instead? he told the other girl without a date to ask me.
ughhhhhhhh why cant just one guy like me. at some point in my life. please. what did i do to deserve this
To my daughter I will say, when men come, set yourself on fire."
lmao ignore my feminist poetry quotes haha i felt it was somewhat appropriate.
but he's a lame nerd and that's really rough but oftentimes you need to learn that people are stupid, especially, it seems, when you have an unbearable crush on them.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:05 AM

Quote:
ooh someone's into you... i do not think there are very many guys that would volunteer to go to a dance with a girl they don't like
Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
that's the CUTEST! hes totally into you. especially the way he said it i mean if he was doing like as a friend as a kinda funny friend thing (i guess?) he'd have said it louder like GO WITH YOU? OF COURSE I'LL GO WITH YOU WE'RE GETTING MARRIED etc. etc.

he actually sounds so adorable tho and i totally think he likes you
thank you guys for indulging me lmao
Old 10-06-2016, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
I went to a business simulation thing today (and for the next two days) and I got a grade 12 guys number lmaoooo
we had a team meeting after it today and it turned out to just be him and i and he paid for my food god

its nothing but llike. i like being treated well
Old 10-06-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
(feel free to ignore this guys im just gonna rant a bit sorry)

it's becoming more and more obvious every day that he doesn't like me. i know that for 100% sure now, i've known for a while now, but i just keep trying to have hope. i need to stop this. i need to get over him. i mean, if he did like me, he would've taken the hint by now, wouldn't he? he's not stupid. he just doesn't like me. ughhhhhhhh
i mean
we were talking abt homecoming today. him, me, and two other girls (one of which already had a date and the other is like an annoying cousin to him so neither were like a threat or anything). anyway he's on homecoming court and so even though he doesn't really like homecoming he's gonna have to go anyway and like
he was talking about how he was probably going to need a date and whatever... (and also a lot abt how to ask a girl but thats another story) and i was just there like please ask me please please please
and eventually he asked me if i was planning to go, and i was like "idk, if someone asks me i will but otherwise probably not"
aND IT WAS JUST LIKE TAKE THE HINT DUDE JUST ASK ME YOU NEED A FREAKING DATE ANYWAY
but no he doesn't even like me that much. what did he do instead? he told the other girl without a date to ask me.
ughhhhhhhh why cant just one guy like me. at some point in my life. please. what did i do to deserve this
update: so since he needed a date he asked one of the other girls on xc.
rip me
Old 10-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
we had a team meeting after it today and it turned out to just be him and i and he paid for my food god

its nothing but llike. i like being treated well
omg i ship it so hard

Quote:
update: so since he needed a date he asked one of the other girls on xc.
rip me
aww i'm sorry hon

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
omg i ship it so hard

aww i'm sorry hon
Ugghhh, the program is over and I'l never see him again
i have been crying since i got home like four hours ago that he's graduating this year and I won't see him again
Oh my god.
Im so fuckin gay.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:53 PM

there's a girl in my band class who i have a bit of a thing for and she's also a senior and all that so i'm not gonna see her after this year lol
we have a very interesting relationship which i love
Old 10-09-2016, 11:17 PM

Having a fear of intimacy as well as a constant need for physical and emotional affection is my favorite rollercoaster let's go
Old 10-13-2016, 12:59 AM

I probably post on this thread too much but I'm just feeling weirded out because I don't think I like him anymore? This is really strange because almost throughout all of my high school career I've liked him but I think its just kind of gone? Yikes. Ok this is weird I don't know if I want to say goodbye to these feelings yet but I don't even think they're there anymore I don't know how to feel. And the whole time we've been friends I've liked him so how does our dynamic change now? Wow ok ok I need to think about this wow. Can feeling really just leave like that? I started liking him when I was still rocking my prepubescent boy look oh my gosh.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:35 AM

ok ok so talking about the guy who kinda asked me out

he's really cute. like REALLY cute. he has all of these freckles and the bluest eyes (god i love blue eyes) and this like structured face and i just. everyone agrees he's the cutest boy at school. and at first that was all i liked about him, because i'd heard from a lot of people how he was a jerk.

now the thing is that my school has grown up together, so basically if you were a jerk in third grade (which he was) you're a jerk now (i can't decide if he is now or not) so really these people aren't the best sources i don't think.

and he's being so, so nice to me. and like smiling at me, which he never does. (like especially in pictures. it's kinda hilarious, how little he smiles.) but anyway he's been smiling at me and going out of his way to talk to me and idk no boy has ever done that for me before.

so basically it's not just physical attraction anymore. this is a crush. like it or not, that's what it is. and i'm a freaking awkward turtle.

why you ask? let me explain.

1: i sometimes stare at him when he's not looking because he's really nice to look at.
2: i get super shy around him
3: like SUPER shy
4: like whenever he talks to me i like look at him and then look down and when i look up again those beautiful blue eyes are still on me

and we're at the same science table and he like messes around with his pencil and pen and smirks at me and sometimes i like accidentally hit his foot when i move my legs and its russian roulette becase i need to move my legs otherwise they'll cramp but then i might hit his foot and i'm an awkward pigeon so.

today we got assigned a project with assigned groups and i hoped that i wouldn't be with him because i know how awkward i get. guess what? he's in my group. the only other 8th grader, actually, so i have no friends to lean on. the three 7th graders are DEFINITELY not helpful. as 8th graders, we're supposed to be the leaders, but i'm afraid i'm gonna do something stupid to him and he like only talks to me about this project because we're supposed to lead this together and ughhhhhhhh.

on another note his shirt keeps on slipping up when he like stretches and i have a mini heart attack because he has a really nice back. i don't know what the hell i'm doing.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~