Quantcast Hogwarts Life - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Pottery
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2008, 11:17 AM

Talking Hogwarts Life

The Pottery is empty... I'll start:
If you went to Hogwarts, what would your family background be, what house would you end up in and what classes would you end up taking to help prepare you for a job?
Old 10-20-2008, 12:36 PM

Talking

Half blood or muggle-born (probably muggle-born). I'm a hufflepuff through and through. I can only stay angry for a day at the longest. Every test I have ever taken has said hufflepuff. What classes would I end up taking? Hhhmm... I'm going to say charms (think I would be good at that), care of magical creatures (I would like to think I would be good at that) , divination (I'd be good at that), transfiguration (I don't think I would be good at that one... but I want to do it anyway.) Did I miss anything? um... not sure. potions?... I don't think I'd be good at that. Quiditch? Hhhhmmm... I would love to be a seeker. I'm not quite sure what I would be, though. I'd be ok at keeper, as goal is one of the only good position I play in football (English football, that is. That's soccer to you peeps in the US.) I may be a beater... but that is less likely. I would be a terrible chaser. I can't catch a ball to save my life. I would fall off the broom. Seeker? I'm not sure. I'm fast at running. Catching people is also a strong point. You need fast reactions to run away and not slam into a fence while going faster that the person who is behind you, so yeh. I'd like to think I would be good at that. My job? now that is a hard question. um.... I'll go with.... writer for a fictitious/ poem-y part in the quibbler.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM

Most likely, I would be in Gryffindor (like JKR, I think the Sorting Hat would WANT to put my Ravenclaw, but Gryffindor is where I belong... I think).
I think I would be magic, obviously, but be adopted into a muggle family... becuase of... something mysterious! ;-)
Anyway, I would take all the required classes, Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmacy and Runes... I'd want to be a wand maker!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:45 PM

Talking wands

cool! I found a quiz somewhere that tells you your wand. I have my results somewhere... But I remember It as apple and kelpie hair. You can actually buy the wand after!!! *woop*
Old 10-25-2008, 01:58 PM

Thats cool!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

hmmm.....i think i would be a half-blood, and i would either be in ravenclaw or hufflepuff, cuz i am a bit of a dope sometimes but i get pretty good marks in school...of course, i could be in Gryffindor cuz i could be distantly related to the weasley's...jk. haha. I think Charms would be awesome--Professer Flitwick is cool! and Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Defense against the Dark Arts....yeah. i would also wanna go out for the Quiddtich team...maybe as a Chaser or a Keeper or soemthing. I would love to write for the Quibbler, the Prophet, or make wands.
this is fun!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:32 PM

Default More Wands

Actually, I make wands. I have a big list of my friends and oh my god, I won't even TELL you how long it takes to find all that wood! So far, I have only made about 4 wands. My friend sat on my original, so I made a new one. It is oak with eagle feather. My friend's is ash or something with cat hair, my cousins hickory with seashell and black bird and the one I'm working on now is oak (we have a lot of oak trees where I live) and dog fur.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:43 PM

I think I'd be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
I would be a pure blood, being that IRL, I am about as blue blood as they get, and I'd come from a very prestigious line of wizards.
I'd take transfiguration, charms, potions - think Hermione - doing everything possible.
I'm not very good at sports, so no Quidditch, just everything else.
And I think I'd like to say that I'd be a reporter or a novelist in the wizarding world.
Or maybe an office job at the Ministry of Magic.
(:
Old 10-29-2008, 03:57 AM

Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-

LOL. This has brought out the old loving-harry-potter part in me. I'd love to be in Gryffindor - because they are smart and brave .. i think im pretty good at the smart part... but the brave.. uhh not so much. haha. I'd want to be a Auror so i could learn awesome new spells and fight the baddies. How cool would that be?!

I would probably be muggle born - to prove to everyone that muggles are cool to!

I would take... all those that you have to take to become an Auror.. like potions and stuff.. i cant remeber all of them but they sound the coolest! lol.

I'd like to play Quidditch and woulf probably be the Keeper because i play basketball... and i'm quite good at blocking the ball. So yeah.

I would have a snowy white owl (yes like harry potter but they are so cool! and perdy xD)

Well on http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...33298354864703 i got:

12", Holly, Dragon
You scored 37 wisdom, 44 bravery, 16 emotional, and 17 martyrdom!

Holly is a powerful protective wood that good for use against evil, but it also represents dreams and fertility. Your dragon's heartstring core makes your wand very effective in hexes.

YAY! lol. great wand for an Auror eh? lol. well.. yeah... thats pretyy much it.. i think. oh, and i'd be good friends with hermionie. lol. and harry and ron i guess. lol. OH! But my favourite characters are fred and george. they are so funny!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:50 AM

Cass - pretty good at the smart part? *raises eyebrows*
er....*cough*
No comment.

AND I LOVE HP!!!!! But I have never really thought about houses or wands or anything. Hmmm...let's think now...

I would be...half blood. One Muggle parent and one wizarding parent. That would be cool, so I could have the best of both worlds.
I would be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw...probably Ravenclaw. I would play quidditch - probably a CHASER! OH YEAH! Or beater, because I'm good at hittin' stuff.
I would take....Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures...maybe potions....charms, and defence against the dark arts. I have no idea what I would do as a job.
And my wand.....I will go take one of those mentioned tests now