Quantcast Ink Warriors NES~You must write to survive - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2011, 11:06 AM

*Ok, here's the first go at Charlie...*

Paper. I needed paper.
Of course, that was outlawed. I was losing my sanity.
I need to contact the Ink Warriors. I needed to tell them, first off, what the Capitol intended to do to them. Of course, to do that, I needed to steal paper from the king.
Second, I needed to tell them the true purpose of that girl Rayna's necklace.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:45 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

MY ACULLY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS woohoo!

Maggie sat at the study.Drumming her fingers on the chair. She had her notebook infront of her filled with signs and sketches. She could do somthing the other members couldnt. She could read the launguage of the future. She didnt completely understand it yet but once she learned she could preict the future. Piper came in and looked over her shouler to see Maggie's notebook. "still havn't figured it out?" She asked. Piper was the only one who knew.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 09-30-2011, 06:07 PM

Bruce looked around then turned down 21 street then he went down 21 street but instead of going down the gravel road he kept going in till he got to the outskirts of the town. Then he went down Ruffle path. It was a twisty path but it was well kept path the path lead to the nearby stream that's name was archers stream when he got to the stream you sat on a rock and watched a fish swim against the flow. Then he noticed a little box with a note in it. He pulled it out and then went back to the cafe and showed it to rayara

*this letter is from charlie or has charlie even sent the letter is she has not just make it i never saw a letter at the stream.

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:33 PM

*Maggie: Could you tell me a little more about this "language of the future" so I can write more accurately about Piper? Thanks!*

Maggie turned her head to look at Piper. Her eyes said it all. This stuff was tiring her out. She needed a break, but I knew she wouldn't take one. After all, she was an Ink Warrior. And Ink Warrior never gave up until they were through. Never. Piper thought I guess its in our blood, and even began to hint at a smile. Before her muscles had time to react to her brains command, she stopped them and her face turned cold once more. She knew what happened when you let to much of yourself known to the public. Just like when her Brother had- No, wait she wasn't going to let that happen to her. It was just to dangerous to her and her friends. And if there was one thing she wasn't going to do, it was endanger her friends.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:13 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

( Anna (sorry if i spelled you name wrong) Its like time has a special launguage only few can read. If you could read that launguage you can read time. If you could read time you could predict the future! IS that clear enough?)
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 10-01-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
looked* then* walked* which*

Engrish funny.
engrish?

do you mean English?

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:54 PM

@ Maggie: Totally! Thanks! I just didn't want to make up some random thing and then have you in a bad position because I had made it awkward with false info. Anyway, thanks!!!

"Maggie, is something wrong? You look like someone just told you that the world was going to end." Piper said.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:10 PM

someone needs to post

Old 10-06-2011, 09:07 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

*I t'will post!*

Kaliegh stared out the window where Bruce had just recently disappeared.
"What is WITH that guy?!" she exclaimed to Rayna. "Does he ALWAYS just walk away?!"
Suddenly, metal bells clanged from above Kaliegh, making her jump almost to the ceiling. She glared from where the bells had rang and saw it was Bruce, walking through the door. He held a strange piece of parchment -- it was tan and crusted, cracking at the edges. Kaliegh caught her breath as Bruce coolly made his way over to Rayna.
"Bruce!" Kaliegh hissed under her breath. "Paper is illegal, idiot! Don't just come sashaying in here all nonchalant with a piece of paper in your hands! And talking to a supporter of Henry Blunther...you must be trying to get us caught!"
Bruce just stared at Kaliegh with a blank expression. Apparently, he'd never been told off. Kaliegh flared her nostrils in frustration and indignantly stormed out the door, grumbling under her breath about amateurs.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:43 PM

Bruce heard what kaliegh said and then shoved the paper in his pocket and "come to the headquarters and I will show you the paper there" Then Bruce walked out the door.

Tags
ink, nes, warriors