Quantcast Bobo's Support Party - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 06:21 PM

To make sure she does not try to leave again. It's a party for a friend.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM

Who is here?
Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 PM

GTG guys! Have a good party!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
To make sure she does not try to leave again. It's a party for a friend.
I've gone through hard times. I have HARMED myself because I've felt so terrible before. But did I get a support party? NO.
I'm sorry. I usually try to stay out of these things... but honestly. Bobo (Alexa) is pretty young, and she's still getting the hang of the Internet, I think. Her "I'm Leaving" post? She does something similar to that DAILY. There has been so much clogging lately, it makes me want to SCREAM. I'm usually silent at these kind of things, but I can't take it anymore.

I'm not mad at you, Michelle. You're my friend, and I didn't mean to bash. I just needed to rant, and since I was already on this thread, I decided to let my voice be heard.

*rereads post* Hee. Major rant.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
I've gone through hard times. I have HARMED myself because I've felt so terrible before. But did I get a support party? NO.
I'm sorry. I usually try to stay out of these things... but honestly. Bobo (Alexa) is pretty young, and she's still getting the hang of the Internet, I think. Her "I'm Leaving" post? She does something similar to that DAILY. There has been so much clogging lately, it makes me want to SCREAM. I'm usually silent at these kind of things, but I can't take it anymore.

I'm not mad at you, Michelle. You're my friend, and I didn't mean to bash. I just needed to rant, and since I was already on this thread, I decided to let my voice be heard.

Exactly. Prescisely. I have seen at least three posts from her that say she's leaving.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 PM

She said she was leaving, and then about two minutes later she said she wasn't. That isn't exactly a good reason to have a party.

It seems like there are way too many people trying to have a party lately. Monthly Proms are fine, but additional parties are overkill. It seems like you're just waiting for a tiny reason like this to throw a party.
When all that's dead and gone and past, tonight...
~Safe And Sound
Old 04-10-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber View Post
She said she was leaving, and then about two minutes later she said she wasn't. That isn't exactly a good reason to have a party.

It seems like there are way too many people trying to have a party lately. Monthly Proms are fine, but additional parties are overkill. It seems like you're just waiting for a tiny reason like this to throw a party.
True. Michelle, you've tried to throw a party TWICE in the same week. And you've barely been here for a month! It seems to me like you're trying to own KP, get everyone on your side. I just don't want to see any more of clogging or random parties when we just had a prom. It's tiring. And I'm really really tired of dealing with this.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:49 PM

What the slashfic!!

Please someone understand that...

Who's Bobo? o.O

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
What the slashfic!!

Please someone understand that...

Who's Bobo? o.O
Alexa with a new username.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post

Amen. I love you.

Tags
dont be mean to alexa, ihate, it's a fact., not this party, parties are fun, smexy elmo, what?