Quantcast KidPub College (2) - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2014, 11:00 PM

Ah, crap. I'll write myself in tomorrow or something.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Nikki nodded at Arin, part greeting, part acknowledgement of his comment. "Yes, actually," she answered airily, smirking a little. "Seeing as they are the most attractive men around here by far."

She glanced at Lena again, frowning a little, and was about to answer that she might have a first aid kit in her room when she spotted Meera. "And here comes the hero!" Nikki announced cheerfully, eyes glinting. "And the cookie stealers!"
Arin was taken aback by her sharp remark.

"I'm sure Silent will be disappointed," he scoffed, before cartwheeling out the door. He was going to take a long, long walk.

-relatable post #234
Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Lena accepted the first aid kit. "How're the muffins?" she asked, her eyebrows creasing in worry. "I wasn't sure how they turned out...I've been trying for ages to get them just right, but I've always struggled with it." She set down the first aid kit and started applying burn cream to the welt on her hand that grew redder and redder by the minute.
"They were great," replied Meera. Luna and Wendy nodded their agreement.
"I should really get some flute practice in," she added. "I sort of really want first chair. See y'all later!" She left the room alone.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:05 AM

((lol nikki i'm actually not a very good cook i will leave the cooking to lena))

Arms stacked high with books, Ellie stumbled into the dorm area on black flats. She peeked over her assortment of textbooks and novels, announcing, "Something smells good,"
A partially-filled tray of muffins sat in front of her friends Nikki and Lena, suggesting that someone had already stolen a few of the baked goods. A few other students milled about the room.
She edged her pile of books on to a table, popped out one of her One-Republic-playing ear buds, and snagged a muffin.
"What's up?" she inquired of her friends and anyone who was listening. "You guys excited to start classes?"
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 07-03-2014, 12:17 AM

Meera played her flute alone in her room. Well, she wasn't entirely alone, as she had Cat with her. Cat was sleeping under her bed, oblivious to the squeaking going on right above.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:12 AM

*oh shit guys hi*
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
a lionheart.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:49 AM

Jojo stared at the ceiling in utter guilt. She looked around the pretty much empty room, feeling it was more of a prison. She had no roommates whatsoever and didn't like it

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:17 AM

Name: Silent
Age (18 to 22, please): 19
Personality: Intelligent, creative/artsy, cynical, bit of an introvert, perceptive, obsessed with honor/chivalry, moody, proud, a bit cocky, pensive at times - fun at times (can party or can sit by calm lake and talk about the transience of life), makes friends easily despite being quiet, likes to laugh, free-spirited, enjoys acting, stiff around people until gets to know them more then typically opens up, liberal, loves music, quick sense of humor, somewhat like a lot pretentious, feels uncomfortable in many social situations, an incredibly loyal friend, curses a lot, a bit of a flirt, well-read, rarely gets much sleep, freaks out under pressure, will do his best to help a friend. Best friends are Nikki, Arin, Lena, Ellie, and Max.
Appearance (can be made up): Brown hair - usually mussed up or gelled up, smoky blue-gray eyes, well-muscled upper body, wears skinny jeans or sweatpants, Converse or slippers, non-brand T-shirts, often scarves, tight-ish jackets or big sweater, beanie hats and cute little hats with tassles
Interests: Guitar, piano, going on adventures, listening to music, sarcasm, meditation, abnormal stuff, coffee, Shakespeare, cafes, good deep conversation, a good book, shopping in thrift shops, talking to pretty girls, running, words, French, history, outer space, art, cozy slippers, changing the world, Tumblr, and warm hipster sweaters with cool designs.
Other: Can people come to Silent with problems because they all feel like they can confide in him?
in eyes not yet created
i have written you down

a lionheart.

Last edited by arcticeli; 07-03-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:46 AM

Fudge you started.

Sam took a bottle of water, wondering who his roommate was. He took another sip and opened his computer and began to surf the internet. Then he heard a small knock. He stood up and opened the door to see a gorgeous brunette with beautiful brown locks and slightly tanned skin.
"I'm Sam," Sam stuttered.
Chloe smiled, warmly. "Chloe."
Old 07-03-2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMarch View Post
((lol nikki i'm actually not a very good cook i will leave the cooking to lena))

Arms stacked high with books, Ellie stumbled into the dorm area on black flats. She peeked over her assortment of textbooks and novels, announcing, "Something smells good,"
A partially-filled tray of muffins sat in front of her friends Nikki and Lena, suggesting that someone had already stolen a few of the baked goods. A few other students milled about the room.
She edged her pile of books on to a table, popped out one of her One-Republic-playing ear buds, and snagged a muffin.
"What's up?" she inquired of her friends and anyone who was listening. "You guys excited to start classes?"
Silent scratched his nose. It had been itching all morning and this severely pissed him off. "I mean like really," he muttered to himself, "what is the purpose of an itch? There is no purpose to an itch...at least, no purpose besides to be dreadfully annoying."
His back was to a large tree and in his gloved hands he held The Catcher in the Rye, one of his favorite novels. But he wasn't paying attention to it. He was paying attention to his itchy nose.
He'd woken up at dawn and frost had crawled up his dorm window. It was cold but he had been determined to get some essential early-morning writing done. He hadn't made much progress and by the end of an hour had only scratched two words.
" Fuck this."
His mind was elsewhere.
It often was.
He managed to stop the continuous itching he'd begun applying to his nose and quickly glanced at his phone. It was already 11:30. Where the hell did the time go?
He got up stiffly. He was hungry.
He strolled back through campus, up a few short flights of stairs, and to his friend's dorm. He'd come to rely on Lena for pretty much every meal of the day, due to both his personal financial situation and his god-awful cooking.
A smell of freshly baked muffins wafted pleasantly out of the room.
He shovelled a hand through his hair and declared loudly, "Holy shit what is this magic that is gracing my nostrils with its heavenly scent. Dear God."
in eyes not yet created
i have written you down

a lionheart.

Tags
'lena the cook', aliam, alice and william, badass thread, hi i'm back i'm silent, hulk smash!, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, oikise brotp: present, sloe, wendy waz here!