Quantcast My Touch (I know.. another. So bored >.<) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2013, 11:31 AM

Default My Touch (I know.. another. So bored >.<)

They swore they would help us. They swore they'd restore human society. They swore a lot of things. They swore swore swore to empower Earth.

I hardly remember what Earth used to be.

Givers, they called themselves. They promised an easier easier lifestyle, jobs that pay, equality in human status, safer, clean environment. I miss the birds. I miss them. All the animals.

It was simple, of course. Seemed practical; believable. And we did, we did believe them. We offered them a crown, a world of citizens to call a kingdom, even some with unique with gifts. No, to them--well, they misunderstood.

Or they just took advantage.

We offered them unlimited power, a world full of people to call a prison, even some with monstrous capabilities they had to lock up and hide. Too dangerous too dangerous they were. They had the dexterity, strength to destroy their plans; schemes.

Killed off too many citizens to even call them a society any more, all for the sake of their lust of power. A rebellion drew in, fought, was pushed back in the folds of darkness, hiding away, awaiting for their return to annihilate the Givers.

I sit and watch. We sit and watch. In our cells, the cells they built especially for us. To keep us safe from the world. Our powers, which we call our Touch, are too dangerous too dangerous and I know I have said that already but my head hurts and I can't keep it from spinning.

So, what I wonder, what if one day the Givers discovered my Touch, our Touch of essential expense? What if one day they distort the meaning of my existence--a monster--and use it to their advantage? They'll lavish me,adorn me, struggle to gain my trust in order to rip the rebellion apart? What if...

What if

I will trust them?

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Aha! So, finally! Now that we have badged through the main plot, overview (I am incredibly detailed, bear with me.) The Givers, a large group of people exposed their ideas and plans to Earth. They promised many things, they offered help, assistance, for a healthier lifestyle. Earth gave them that power and immediately tookprecedence over everything. They lusted over strength, destroyed the ecosystem and killed off nearly the entire population to get it.

Only, their were several people. People, that of which, have a Touch. A Touch is a special power. Nothing entirely incredible, nothing too strong, but what mattered was that it was a threat to the Givers. They locked up the group, stowed them away and left them to rot in a prison.

Only, one day, the Givers figure out that their monstrosity, that their gift is another avenue of efficacy. They gather up a few that were hand picked and aim to gain their trust, have them fight for them against the rebellion and yet they don't understand that they still keep them prisoner. They offer power, they offer whatever they desire so that they can fight the battle for them. Little do they know, that by the end, when they do fight, IF they do fight they'll cut them off immediately.

Although, I will say, none of the Touches can be involved with time or time travel, or teleportation, or none of that. Okay?

But yeah... all of our characters will be the people with a Touch. XD I know there will be one main 'bad guy' but I will happen to come up with that character when he appears.

We all will begin in the dungeon where we hide. All of us will have separate rooms, unless two of you decide to be roomies.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Rules:

*No controlling another character without permission of the author.

*No excessive cursing (every now and then is fine, but I would rather that we keep it at a low)

*No extreme intimacy. Romance is allowed, just don't do anything unreasonable and needless.

*Try to reply at least once a day. I will not be responsible for keeping you on track.

*Aim to keep it proffessional and fun.

*Try to watch grammar.

*Limit is one character per person, unless you ask and I give permission.

*Would like to keep the writing style in FIRST person, present. At the top, where it says title, you will post your charrie's name. That way, we know who is talking.

That is it! Please sign up! ^^

Charrie forms, yeah, the fun part XD

Name (full please): Sora Layne

Age (16 and up): 17

Touch: Self-destruction

Appearance (simple please): Long brown hair the shade of melted dark chocolate. Rather pale from the lack of sun. A few freckles. Icy blue eyes. Has a decent body, some curve, though slightly skimpy from hardly any meals. (People are just cruel at that prison XD)

Personality (simple please): Is quiet, relatively timid. Hasn't talked to someone except herself in 2 years (how long the Givers have been reigning) so you can imagine how shocked she would be if someone became her roommate. Is very discreet, isn't open with information about herself and thinks her Touch of a monstrosity and anomaly that shouldn't be.Craves to see Earth and what it is now after the Givers had destroyed it and made it a war zone. Is gentle and can get frustrated after a certain amount of time.

Alrighty guys! That is all! Thank you for reading and I hope you will join in on this NES with me!

I am one with the wind and sky

Last edited by bookworm1999; 06-16-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:42 AM

(Also, I would suggest more boys, but that is just me :/)

Old 06-16-2013, 11:47 AM

Name (full please): Jasmine Harper

Age (16 and up): 16

Touch: Turn things into something else, but only for a short time

Appearance (simple please): Long, blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, tan skin with freckles on her face. Stong, but a little short.

Personality (simple please): A leader, guides others, tries to keep their excitement up, short temper and is sensitive when people talk about her family.
Wants to kill all the Givers, for they killed every member of her family. Has visions of her twin brother, Garret, every once and awhile and freaks out.

Thank you!

(finding neverland)
Old 06-16-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Name (full please): Jasmine Harper

Age (16 and up): 16

Touch: Turn things into something else, but only for a short time

Appearance (simple please): Long, blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, tan skin with freckles on her face. Stong, but a little short.

Personality (simple please): A leader, guides others, tries to keep their excitement up, short temper and is sensitive when people talk about her family.
Wants to kill all the Givers, for they killed every member of her family. Has visions of her twin brother, Garret, every once and awhile and freaks out.

Thank you!
Thank for joining!

Old 06-16-2013, 11:58 AM

Default Kentin

Name: Kentin Hilt

Touch: FIREEEEEEEEEEEE.

Appearance: Is a guy. Sort of curly brown hair that's a bit too long, a bit too skinny, tall and lanky, brown eyes, freckles.

Personality: A loner, prefers to be by himself, so he hasn't really been as affected by the solitude as others. Is hard to make friends with, and kinda has anger issues.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
Thank for joining!
Sure thing! It sounds like a lot of fun!

(finding neverland)
Old 06-16-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Name: Kentin Hilt

Touch: FIREEEEEEEEEEEE.

Appearance: Is a guy. Sort of curly brown hair that's a bit too long, a bit too skinny, tall and lanky, brown eyes, freckles.

Personality: A loner, prefers to be by himself, so he hasn't really been as affected by the solitude as others. Is hard to make friends with, and kinda has anger issues.
Thanks! P.S. Anyone want to be eventually a roommate with me?

Old 06-16-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
Thanks! P.S. Anyone want to be eventually a roommate with me?
ME ME ME! I do!

(finding neverland)
Old 06-16-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
ME ME ME! I do!
Thank you, just let me see if anyone else is willing

Old 06-16-2013, 08:21 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Lizzie ur character should room with mine because of reasons

Name (full please): Graham Cooper

Age (16 and up): 17

Touch: Electriciteeeh (like lightning n shitzles)

Appearance (simple please): GINGER. :D He cut his hair so it's shorter but not like incredibly short. Like. Idk. But anyway. Blue eyes. Pale skin. Freckles, but because non-freckled redheads are difficult to find okay not because I'm a conformist or something. Average height, bit scrawny, although he's got a nice frame. (Btw, he has freckles, like, all over his face, down his neck, on his shoulders, on his knees and elbows--lotsa places.)

Personality (simple please): He's part-time snarky, sarcastic asshole, part-time awkward clumsy adorable adolescent. Will do what he can to survive. When it comes down to it, though, he'll be a martyr, despite the fact he's terrified of the prospect and occasionally breaks down into panic/anxiety attacks.

P.S.: He's a dude.

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 07-24-2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: in response to the bolded: WHITE LIPS PALE FACE BREATHING IN THE SNOWFLAKES BURNT LUNGS SOUR TASTE

Tags
ash is doomed, blobfish, ct is gone, grenaaaaa, holysmokesthisisintense, i promise, i won't forget you, jay is drowning, keane, lizbiz is lost, lyall_areyel_was_here, moose, my touch, nes, non-sexy raisin, octopusologist, piss_off., search up 'blobfish', self-destruction, shush now lizbiz