Quantcast Showerthoughts - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Oo, nice~ (*cough* childrenaredemonspawns *cough*)
Did you ask him if he was related to the Malfoys?

damn, you should go to the pool more often, it sounds like you had a good time,
Hehe they're both really cute, Hazel is 3 and Heath is 1. So tiring though.
Ahhh my name is Heath's favorite word now and he runs around saying it in his cute baby speak and he's just adorable and he dances it's cute. Hazel throws tantrums a lot though :/
No, I did not. I generally try to avoid being too nerdy in my first meetings. It tends to ward non nerds off.

Yeah it was pretty fun. I got sunburnt all across my shoulders though, so that's not great. There were two fairly big slides and this 11 year old was scared to go down them so I talked him through it and I successfully made a friend! But then he left. Boo.
It would have been more fun if I didn't have to watch Hazel for most of the trip, but I still got plenty of solo swimming time so it was still fun!
And my cousin took me out for lunch today and we went to this amazing gluten free place. They even had gluten freechocolate cake. It was so goooood
Heh sorry I'll stop rambling about my trip. What have you been up to?

Tags
brains named themselves, iwasntsingingintheshower, justdontjudgeokaythanks, kwazy_k was here, luna was here, neo nazis suck ass, no swearing, nooo school, pepsi retro, protest, random thoughts, sexuality=\_(ツ)_/, shitposting, yes swearing