Quantcast Showerthoughts - Page 18 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 08-16-2017, 08:11 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
did school already start for you?? damn that's early
Unfortunately yes TT^TT
I'm pretty sure Ena's school also starts super early
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:34 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 11,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Unfortunately yes TT^TT
I'm pretty sure Ena's school also starts super early
I've just been doing classes all summer lmao
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 08-17-2017, 04:02 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I've just been doing classes all summer lmao
Like school classes?
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 08-29-2017, 02:42 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Okay but isn't it weird to think about how there are huge chunks of your memory missing? Like you have done and said so many things that you will never remember. You can never truly know yourself because you're unable to see the big picture due to pieces being missing from your puzzle. Isn't that just... weird?
Not only that, but those missing memories may be a prominent memory in somebody else's mind. They hold a piece of you that is forever lost in your own mind. Isn't that odd to think about? Idk just ignore me.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 08-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Okay but isn't it weird to think about how there are huge chunks of your memory missing? Like you have done and said so many things that you will never remember. You can never truly know yourself because you're unable to see the big picture due to pieces being missing from your puzzle. Isn't that just... weird?
Not only that, but those missing memories may be a prominent memory in somebody else's mind. They hold a piece of you that is forever lost in your own mind. Isn't that odd to think about? Idk just ignore me.
mindfuckery.

this has happened to me before though, my friend and I were talking about secrets or testimonies or something and she was like 'remember when I tried to get you to tell me things and you just kept talking about your cat?' and I had no clue what she was talking about, but she was very insistent that I'd tried to worm my way out of telling her something by continuing to talk about my cat. Which, tbh, sounds like something I would do.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 08-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 966
Default

I like that there's a 'no swearing' tag that everyone is blatantly ignoring.

and that there is a 'shitposting' tag after the 'no swearing' tag.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 08-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I like that there's a 'no swearing' tag that everyone is blatantly ignoring.

and that there is a 'shitposting' tag after the 'no swearing' tag.
Haha yeah. Clearly we're all little rebels.

So how ya been?
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 08-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Haha yeah. Clearly we're all little rebels.

So how ya been?
such rebel. very rebel. yay.

I am the masterform of the Permanently Exhausted Pigeon. How about you?
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 08-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
such rebel. very rebel. yay.

I am the masterform of the Permanently Exhausted Pigeon. How about you?
I'm actually pretty good, I've been spending the week in Colorado helping my cousin take care of her children. They're really cute!
Also I met a guy that looks almost exactly like Draco Malfoy? He was playing basketball.

And apparently I'm more approachable when my hair is wet or something? Cuz we were at the pool and at least five people approached me and talked to me. It's kind of funny tho bc I didn't have my glasses on so even though I had long conversations with most of them and know they're names i would have no idea who they are if they passed me on the street.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 08-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
I'm actually pretty good, I've been spending the week in Colorado helping my cousin take care of her children. They're really cute!
Also I met a guy that looks almost exactly like Draco Malfoy? He was playing basketball.

And apparently I'm more approachable when my hair is wet or something? Cuz we were at the pool and at least five people approached me and talked to me. It's kind of funny tho bc I didn't have my glasses on so even though I had long conversations with most of them and know they're names i would have no idea who they are if they passed me on the street.
Oo, nice~ (*cough* childrenaredemonspawns *cough*)
Did you ask him if he was related to the Malfoys?

damn, you should go to the pool more often, it sounds like you had a good time,
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brains named themselves, iwasntsingingintheshower, justdontjudgeokaythanks, kwazy_k was here, luna was here, neo nazis suck ass, no swearing, nooo school, pepsi retro, protest, random thoughts, sexuality=\_(ツ)_/, shitposting, yes swearing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.