Quantcast Redo of the "General Fantasy Story" NES - Page 24 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2011, 01:45 AM

Orion sighed and turned to face her, taking her hands in his.
"C'mon, Rose. You know I'm only curious." he pleaded with her. "I want to know where we'll be in ten years. A hundred years. Whether I die peacefully, or in battle. Those sort of things. You know that I can't control my curiousity!"
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:12 AM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

*Lily, Lenni... We need you!*

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:37 PM

Come on guys. Answer!

Old 05-29-2011, 01:08 PM

*pokes thread* Tis a shame how things die so young.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:57 PM

*I will bug Rosie to no end. I promise. But meanwhile........*
After a lot of hand-holding and gentle words, Orion and Rose finally reached their humble abode. He told her he had some business to take care of, and after much reassuring and a kiss on the cheek, she let him leave.
Orion stopped in mid-air in front of the leafy structure that served as the militia's meeting base. He ran his fingers through his hair, stuck out his chest, and flitted inside.
Fifteen fairies, all male, some ancient and others younglings, sat conferring around a round table in the center of the tall structure. The door parted and Orion shot inside.
All heads snapped to attention and Orion straightened his shirt before clearing his throat.
"Members of the Militia. I have some very grave news." The room was silent and all ears and eyes on him. "The humans have strayed onto our land and are threatening again to destroy the forest." Murmurs burst out from the members.
"What proof do you have??" an elder cried.
"I have seen it with my own eyes. Carts. They're a few in the forest as we speak, and hundreds more are on their way." Murmurs erupted once more.
A tall, handsome fairy with short white hair stood. "We must take action. We have fought the humans before, and we can fight them again. On our own!" He shot his fist into the air as cries of agreement sounded.
"I have the support of many other groups!" Orion yelled over the council and they quieted. "No one wants the humans here, and united with them, we can move them out of the forest once and for all!"
All fifteen men cried out in excitement for battle, agreement of unity, and the chance at freedom.
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.