Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2011, 10:51 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
On the note of dogs-
My father was attacked by a German Shepherd once. LOL
But dogs can do a lot of damage. They can rip off your face, tear off your limbs, and give you other severe injuries. NEVER underestimate a dog.
Yes, that is true. When my dog was a puppy, (three months old, seven pounds), she made me bleed. D:
Old 12-04-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
On the note of dogs-
But dogs can do a lot of damage. They can rip off your face, tear off your limbs, and give you other severe injuries. NEVER underestimate a dog.
Yes, but this is an old and senile dog that can barely walk and has no teeth or jaws.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-04-2011, 11:34 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

I think my uncle was bitten by a dog when he was a kid, after he hit it with a two-by-four…

German Shepherds……
Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
On the note of dogs-
I was chased by a dog two years ago because I was having a fit. It was scary.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:01 PM

About the dog comment, when Rose was four, she gotten bitten by her own dog, eye almost got punctured, jugular almost got torn, cheek nearly fell off, nearly lost the ability to smile, and she will have scars for the rest of her life, no matter what the heck she does about it.
You probably shouldn't compare her to a pitbull. And THANK YOU RUZA. Don't ever underestimate dogs.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRipple View Post
About the dog comment, when Rose was four, she gotten bitten by her own dog, eye almost got punctured, jugular almost got torn, cheek nearly fell off, nearly lost the ability to smile, and she will have scars for the rest of her life, no matter what the heck she does about it.
You probably shouldn't compare her to a pitbull. And THANK YOU RUZA. Don't ever underestimate dogs.
Holy crap, ouch. :O
Old 12-04-2011, 03:47 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
Hey!!! So, if you haven't noticed, ello.rach, SilverRipple, and I have all said "ADIOS!" to KidPub to do all of our awesome writing on another website of our own creation! I would say I'm going to be missing it, but we've been unofficially "quit" for, like, two months now and we haven't missed it all, so, just sayin'.....

However, I thought I'd write a formal goodbye letter.

THEREFORE!:

Dearest Members of KidPub,
I will miss your irritating spam of every good thread. I will miss the NES's which were fun, but someone always managed to screw up by character controlling, posting irrelevant sections, and getting mad at me for using the word damn (DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! ). I will miss the crazy, ten year old Republican homeschoolers who are ignorant as well as arrogant and have no clue how to debate in anything (By the way, let me just put an end to those: YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET A F-ING ABORTION OR BE IN AN F-ING HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IF YOU DON'T WANT ONE SO STAY OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE'S F-ING BUSINESS!). I will miss some of you for thinking I'm a girly, romantic looser who has a disgusting belly-button piercing. I will miss others for bagging on SilverRipple's adorable obsessions. I will miss you for posting stories you think are God's great gift to literature on the home page (when, in all honest, only a few I could even tolerate to skim) and then begging on your knees for everyone to read your crappy writing and then LYING THROUGH your teeth by pretending everyone else's writing is tolerable. Speaking of the main page, I will miss the heaps and heaps of spam about "Oh my god! I got a cat today!" or "OMG! It's raining" or "Help, guys! I think I'm going to kill myself for no apparent reason other than I'm hormonal yet I don't know what hormones are because I'm 10 freaking years old!"--honestly, NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES! Oh, and that brings me to another point, I will miss you pretending that your best friend just died or your brother got hit by a car or that your mom has cancer or you're in love with someone who will never love you back (You're ten. You have no idea what love is)--that's bull shit, you're just trying to get attention. I will miss the desperate need for attention that you all have like you're little chimpanzees that have been locked in a cage until now and are going on a feces-throwing spree trying to get someone to pat your head and say, "Good monkey. Yes, yes you are a good writer. Yes, yes your life does suck. I'm so sorry. Let me worship the ground beneath your feet." I will miss the newbies, the unintelligent newbies, who for some reason or another refuse to understand the clearly stated laws of KidPub which were put forth by the elders. I will miss you newbies being completely sure that you're not actually newbies, well, hate to break it to you, sweethearts, newbie is not a measure of time, it's a measure of irritatingness. So, my dear KidPubbians, I would like to cordially announce that you have ruined a once great website for young, serious authors. Congratulations, I really hope you have fun playing with the decomposing carcass of a bird you all helped in brutally murdering that once soared freely and beautifully. I will miss you greatly.
With so very, very much love,
Rose
And how old are you, exactly? Because honestly, you act like a three-year-old.

Thanks for pointing out KidPub's flaws. We'll be sure to work on that when you're gone.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
And how old are you, exactly? Because honestly, you act like a three-year-old.

Thanks for pointing out KidPub's flaws. We'll be sure to work on that when you're gone.
I'm with Leloo not to be rude but maybe if you stopped acting like "Newbies are the end of the world and we are all murdering Kp" you might actually get somewhere.. You were a newbie once too, your acting like a 5th grader who thinks the kindergartners are horrible because they can't multiply. How's that analogy for you?? I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap about how bad Kp is... Don't we want new authors to take our place and improve their writing?? Shouldn't we be glad young kids want to write?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:59 PM

SilverRipple:

Compare me to a water rat. I don't care.

Poor her, she got attacked by a dog. That's sad.

Everyone else: I've got an idea for KP...

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
SilverRipple:

Compare me to a water rat. I don't care.

Poor her, she got attacked by a dog. That's sad.

Everyone else: I've got an idea for KP...
And what is that idea?

Tags
where dem tags at