Quantcast OFFICIAL POLITICAL VENTING STATION (No fights, please!) - Page 92 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > US Elections
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 06:33 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
She doesn't like hearing things she doesn't agree with. But anyway that post is from a long time ago........... Best just let it be.............
…how does that answer "what's wrong with Fox?"

Oh hey there, I'm gonna use this thread for what the title says.
My parents got a political flyer thing in the mail, showing the 'pros' and 'cons' of the presidential candidates or something. There was a row for 'Supports gay marriage', and Obama was the only one with a yes in his box. Like that was a con. Which annoyed me because, like… why does the voting demographic around here have to be like that? >.>
And in school there was a question on a worksheet that had a question stating, "What controversial practice was acceptable in Ancient Greece?" The answer was homosexuality. The teacher said something about how nowadays we find it disgusting, and how, despite all their other advancements, it was allowed and accepted.
>__>
Old 10-29-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post

Oh hey there, I'm gonna use this thread for what the title says.
My parents got a political flyer thing in the mail, showing the 'pros' and 'cons' of the presidential candidates or something. There was a row for 'Supports gay marriage', and Obama was the only one with a yes in his box. Like that was a con. Which annoyed me because, like… why does the voting demographic around here have to be like that? >.>
And in school there was a question on a worksheet that had a question stating, "What controversial practice was acceptable in Ancient Greece?" The answer was homosexuality. The teacher said something about how nowadays we find it disgusting, and how, despite all their other advancements, it was allowed and accepted.
>__>
I hate it when textbooks are like that, because you can't scream at the textbook and make it hear you.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Fox News presents both Democrat and Republicans views, and she doesn't like the Republican part.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Fox News presents both Democrat and Republicans views, and she doesn't like the Republican part.
Fox News? Democrat views?
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
I hate it when textbooks are like that, because you can't scream at the textbook and make it hear you.
You can rip out the pages and burn them. ;D
Old 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
You can rip out the pages and burn them. ;D
But then.. school property.. D: Paying to replace it takes up more effort and anger.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
But then.. school property.. D: Paying to replace it takes up more effort and anger.
Hmph. Fine. Take a picture, print out said picture, then burn that.
And take a video of it burning and show your teacher.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Hmph. Fine. Take a picture, print out said picture, then burn that.
And take a video of it burning and show your teacher.
I guess that sounds fair.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Fox News? Democrat views?
*Facepalm* If that's your response then you must never have watched the actual NEWS part of Fox News. Your view on Fox News is obviously just from seeing their opinion shows, in which they give you THEIR opinion.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 10-30-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
*Facepalm* If that's your response then you must never have watched the actual NEWS part of Fox News. Your view on Fox News is obviously just from seeing their opinion shows, in which they give you THEIR opinion.
I mean, I think it's rather difficult, even for a network as skilled in biased reporting as Fox, to make a five car pile-up on I 95 a partisan issue.

On political events, they are politically biased. They're not the only ones though, and I am learning to dislike CNN almost as much.

Tags
anarchy, assassinate pence too, assassinate trump, fuck trump, how did this happen, i hate conservatives, i hate liberals, i hate you all, kp + politics = fights, nilentoneverythread, popular vote anyone???, rip america, stop complaining, summer breeze, summer breeze?!, yes we are