Quantcast Superhero NES - Page 48 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-19-2010, 07:13 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Nuri didn't even bother attempting to make a shield, he knew he couldn't stop a bullet.
"How many more of those god damned choppers are there going to be? How many can they freakin' own!" Nuri growled, gritting his teeth and sending a wave of energy at the chopper, enough to send it spiraling out of the skies.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Enigma swore, throwing a ball of shadow at the helicopter, which engulfed it and removed it from existence. "Ya...that's just great...the girl with the shield can't feel her legs...we should get out of here really quickly before one of us gets shot..." Enigma sent a shadow wave, blowing several of them off the building. He had no mercy for them. Yes, some of them died, and he didn't like to kill, but they were endangering his and his comrades' lives.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 04-19-2010, 07:44 PM

"That's easier said than done." Nuri commented, not moving from his spot incase of another attack.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:40 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

"Defiately argeeing with Nuri." I said. "I can deal with some of those choppers."
Flying up, I got to one of the doors of a helicoptor. I knocked out the piolet, and took controls. I didn't remember how, but I was able to piolt *spelling?* the thing without crashing. Coming up on the other helicoptors, I started shooting, and metal and glass went everywhere.

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 04-19-2010, 08:43 PM

Nuri was about to call her back, but then realized that while they were distracted they could possibly attempt a run for it. "We should take our exit while we can. How in the heck are we supposed to get down without killing ourselves?"

Old 04-19-2010, 09:43 PM

"Hey. The girl with the shield has a name, you know!" Annie snapped at Enigma, "And like it's my fault I got crushed with a helicopter? I was trying to save your sorry butt!"
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:14 PM

"I know that, you dunce! I'm saying it like it's a bad thing, jeez!" Enigma said, still trying to hold off the police. They couldn't do it for long. They were already probably going to be on the news tomorrow. They couldn't afford to get on camera.
Enigma took Annie's arm, and shadow traveled to the inside of his car outside his house 20 minutes away. She was the one who was helpless at the moment. He needed to get her out as soon as possible.
He put her in the front seat and floored the gas pedal. With a screech they zoomed towards the building where the others were.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dustfinger

Hyde was going to hate himself for doing this but Jeckyll's influence was way to strong at the moment. Jeckyll took over. He stepped forward away from the group. More choppers were coming. He lifted his hands up and folded them behind his head.
"i surrender. I blew up the building. I'm a freak! I made you all think that these poor civillans were freaks like me..." Jeckyll lied beleivably. "It's me you want, let them go..." he confessed. Looking back at them quickly before the spotlight from the helicoptors shone down on him. "go." he said just to them. Several police cars boxed him in. He was pushed against the car, handcuffs smacked onto his wrists. He could have broken them easily. Jeckyll was shoved into the car and driven away. Some of the officers gave curious glances to others but followed the police car that contanied Jeckyll.
were not gunna be here long... Hyde thought.
i know.. Jeckyll responded.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:22 PM

Enigma's car pulled up just in time to see one of them getting led away...in handcuffs. He debated what to do. Someone was planning on risking their life so he and the other could make it out...what would he do?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:41 PM

Hyde/Jeckyll, Sasha thought, and walked over to Annie, watching Enigima. "Come on Annie," she mumbled, carefully trying to help her.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.