Quantcast Goodbye to my Dearest Kiddpubians... - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 05:43 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!
Talking Goodbye to my Dearest Kiddpubians...

Hey!!! So, if you haven't noticed, ello.rach, SilverRipple, and I have all said "ADIOS!" to KidPub to do all of our awesome writing on another website of our own creation! I would say I'm going to be missing it, but we've been unofficially "quit" for, like, two months now and we haven't missed it all, so, just sayin'.....

However, I thought I'd write a formal goodbye letter.

THEREFORE!:

Dearest Members of KidPub,
I will miss your irritating spam of every good thread. I will miss the NES's which were fun, but someone always managed to screw up by character controlling, posting irrelevant sections, and getting mad at me for using the word damn (DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! ). I will miss the crazy, ten year old Republican homeschoolers who are ignorant as well as arrogant and have no clue how to debate in anything (By the way, let me just put an end to those: YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET A F-ING ABORTION OR BE IN AN F-ING HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IF YOU DON'T WANT ONE SO STAY OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE'S F-ING BUSINESS!). I will miss some of you for thinking I'm a girly, romantic looser who has a disgusting belly-button piercing. I will miss others for bagging on SilverRipple's adorable obsessions. I will miss you for posting stories you think are God's great gift to literature on the home page (when, in all honest, only a few I could even tolerate to skim) and then begging on your knees for everyone to read your crappy writing and then LYING THROUGH your teeth by pretending everyone else's writing is tolerable. Speaking of the main page, I will miss the heaps and heaps of spam about "Oh my god! I got a cat today!" or "OMG! It's raining" or "Help, guys! I think I'm going to kill myself for no apparent reason other than I'm hormonal yet I don't know what hormones are because I'm 10 freaking years old!"--honestly, NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES! Oh, and that brings me to another point, I will miss you pretending that your best friend just died or your brother got hit by a car or that your mom has cancer or you're in love with someone who will never love you back (You're ten. You have no idea what love is)--that's bull shit, you're just trying to get attention. I will miss the desperate need for attention that you all have like you're little chimpanzees that have been locked in a cage until now and are going on a feces-throwing spree trying to get someone to pat your head and say, "Good monkey. Yes, yes you are a good writer. Yes, yes your life does suck. I'm so sorry. Let me worship the ground beneath your feet." I will miss the newbies, the unintelligent newbies, who for some reason or another refuse to understand the clearly stated laws of KidPub which were put forth by the elders. I will miss you newbies being completely sure that you're not actually newbies, well, hate to break it to you, sweethearts, newbie is not a measure of time, it's a measure of irritatingness. So, my dear KidPubbians, I would like to cordially announce that you have ruined a once great website for young, serious authors. Congratulations, I really hope you have fun playing with the decomposing carcass of a bird you all helped in brutally murdering that once soared freely and beautifully. I will miss you greatly.
With so very, very much love,
Rose
Old 12-03-2011, 05:47 PM

Adios Rose, and to Stara. (: You will both be missed.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 12-03-2011, 05:50 PM

Oh, and I agree with the last part of your letter- KP has changed, more for the worse.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 12-03-2011, 05:57 PM

I really don't think you're going to quit, personally. You'll probably be back on in just a few weeks. But, here goes...

WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-03-2011, 06:04 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Uh....we've been gone for the last...what is it, two months. You just have been too oblivious. We're just making it official by coming on now.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Last edited by RosiePie07; 12-03-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:07 PM

Oh, I see.

P.S. I bet that you wouldn't get mad at the ten-year-old homeschooled republicans if they were public schooled democrats.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-03-2011, 06:38 PM

No, no I wouldn't. Maybe then you wouldn't be so ignorant.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 12-03-2011, 06:40 PM

P.S. I go to public school now.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-03-2011, 06:53 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

AA: Rose beat me to saying it. :P

You have points… I laughed at some of it. :P I didn't know you well, but bye.

I'm sure people can be just as annoying without specific political beliefs or such.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:11 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

I'ma miss you.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"

Tags
where dem tags at