Quantcast Villain of Our Birth (NES; Join, please! :D) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2016, 11:43 PM

Default Villain of Our Birth (NES; Join, please! :D)

You know the story of the heroes.

You know it oh so well.

They are nothing at first, a farmer's boy, an orphan, a little kid wandering on the street set off to this huge quest to defeat the Dark Evil Monstrous Lord, this grand legend that is slowly regaining power.

You know their friends, sidekicks, troublemakers and the minions that scatter along the shadowalleys along the way, but do you know the real story of the villains?

We ARE the villains of Aginashi-kora. And our goal is to get to Mount Unaebashi and defeat the Hero of Our Birth, Lord Master Tokoniari.

You heard it! Our characters are going to be the villains of the fantasy world (anime-inspired at that) by the name of Aginashi-kora. It is a large realm that spreads across seven nations and you get to name them, seeing as we'll all be in this together! You can have evil powers, dark backstories (not too dark, but you know the drill), weaknesses, strengths, and well, I'll put up a character form so you can add in your character sheet and such.

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Power (shapeshifting, elemental work, telepathy, telekinesis, Dragon-Form [change into dragon, basically], etc, I'll tell you when your power is too superior xP):

Skills:

Weapons of choice (TWO at the most! ):

Weakness:

Strength:

History (doesn't have to be too detailed; just try for maybe 3-4 lines):

There you go! Also, take into note that you can make up names for valleys, mountains, villages, alleyways, inns, mansions, manors, government sites, landmarks, even the seven nations and I won't mind but once we have seven nation names, that's it and any more will be just villages or counties or something like that.

If you've got any questions, just ask me!

VILLAINS OF OUR BIRTH
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 03-04-2016, 11:12 PM

Reminder if anyone wants to join!
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 03-04-2016, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Reminder if anyone wants to join!
So it's anime? As in, we have to make anime-like characters? I no nothing about anime, though I do want to join.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:54 PM

Name: Lady

Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, thinks that she's better than everyone else and bitter

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, dark, dark brown eyes, Cara Deleveigne (I butchered THAT spelling) eyebrows, and a black eyepatch over her right eye

Power (shapeshifting, elemental work, telepathy, telekinesis, Dragon-Form [change into dragon, basically], etc, I'll tell you when your power is too superior xP): She can control metal.

Skills: Roasting people, ballroom dancing, knife throwing, sword fighting and can speak all of the major languages of the world.

Weapons of choice (TWO at the most! ): Two wicked daggers, but can form new daggers out of metal in a jiffy

Weakness: Her past. Also she is weaker on her right side because of the eye patch.

Strength: Emotionally, she doesn't let anything touch her. At least, that is what she'll lead you to believe. She's great at blending in at courts and keeps up with politics, which can be useful

History (doesn't have to be too detailed; just try for maybe 3-4 lines): Her past is a secret, but most believe that she was of noble blood before her parents discovered her powers, tried to have her killed (taking out her eye) before she ran away. She fell in love, once, but that story ended tragically. She found the other villains on her own and just sort of joined, quickly rising in the ranks for her knowledge of the nobles's ways.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 03-05-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
Name: Lady

Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, thinks that she's better than everyone else and bitter

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, dark, dark brown eyes, Cara Deleveigne (I butchered THAT spelling) eyebrows, and a black eyepatch over her right eye

Power (shapeshifting, elemental work, telepathy, telekinesis, Dragon-Form [change into dragon, basically], etc, I'll tell you when your power is too superior xP): She can control metal.

Skills: Roasting people, ballroom dancing, knife throwing, sword fighting and can speak all of the major languages of the world.

Weapons of choice (TWO at the most! ): Two wicked daggers, but can form new daggers out of metal in a jiffy

Weakness: Her past. Also she is weaker on her right side because of the eye patch.

Strength: Emotionally, she doesn't let anything touch her. At least, that is what she'll lead you to believe. She's great at blending in at courts and keeps up with politics, which can be useful

History (doesn't have to be too detailed; just try for maybe 3-4 lines): Her past is a secret, but most believe that she was of noble blood before her parents discovered her powers, tried to have her killed (taking out her eye) before she ran away. She fell in love, once, but that story ended tragically. She found the other villains on her own and just sort of joined, quickly rising in the ranks for her knowledge of the nobles's ways.
Perfect perfect perfect! Love it
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 03-05-2016, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
So it's anime? As in, we have to make anime-like characters? I no nothing about anime, though I do want to join.
Yeah, it's loosely based off of anime. You don't need to know anything about anime, though. XD Join without or with an anime-inspired name if you want, I don't mind.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 03-05-2016, 12:24 PM

Name: Calcifer but most people call him Cal

Personality:Serious anger issues but he tries not to explode at people to often (not saying he succeeds). He loves to fight and is loyal to his allies so will almost always take their side, even if that side is wrong. He can act nice and peaceful but don't be fooled because if you make him angry then you'll definitely regret it. He often talks to himself (I'll explain the reason for that later)

Appearance: blond hair with bangs that usually cover his left eye (The left one is a blood red color and the right eye is a light blue). The tips of his hair are usually a crimson color (it's most likely blood from when he gets angry and has to go kill something)

Power: well he's a half demon so he has demonish powers, mostly just controlling fire but a little bit of other stuff too

Skills: fighting, getting places unnoticed. Very good at getting normal people to do what he wants. Can speak a few extra languages

Weapons of choice: his sword/knives or occasionally a bow and arrow but not very often
Weakness: his human half doesn't enjoy killing anything and is rather sweet while his demon half is very violent and ruthless, causing his personality to be conflicted. He's mentally unstable, especially during their arguments. If you say the right thing at the right time then it could be extremely easy to get him to do whatever you want.

Strength: he's gotten better at blending his two halves together, so if you manage to get on both of their bad sides then he can become a nearly unstoppable killing machine.

History: his mother realized he was a half demon when he was only three and abandoned him on the streets. By the time he was ten he had been caught and tested on/tortured at least 5 times but always managed to escape. He had made a few "friends" but they had all betrayed him so by the time he was 15 he had learned that the pain wasn't going to stop, ever, and gave into his demon half.

Sorry, that was long and really sucked
Old 03-05-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Name: Calcifer but most people call him Cal

Personality:Serious anger issues but he tries not to explode at people to often (not saying he succeeds). He loves to fight and is loyal to his allies so will almost always take their side, even if that side is wrong. He can act nice and peaceful but don't be fooled because if you make him angry then you'll definitely regret it. He often talks to himself (I'll explain the reason for that later)

Appearance: blond hair with bangs that usually cover his left eye (The left one is a blood red color and the right eye is a light blue). The tips of his hair are usually a crimson color (it's most likely blood from when he gets angry and has to go kill something)

Power: well he's a half demon so he has demonish powers, mostly just controlling fire but a little bit of other stuff too

Skills: fighting, getting places unnoticed. Very good at getting normal people to do what he wants. Can speak a few extra languages

Weapons of choice: his sword/knives or occasionally a bow and arrow but not very often
Weakness: his human half doesn't enjoy killing anything and is rather sweet while his demon half is very violent and ruthless, causing his personality to be conflicted. He's mentally unstable, especially during their arguments. If you say the right thing at the right time then it could be extremely easy to get him to do whatever you want.

Strength: he's gotten better at blending his two halves together, so if you manage to get on both of their bad sides then he can become a nearly unstoppable killing machine.

History: his mother realized he was a half demon when he was only three and abandoned him on the streets. By the time he was ten he had been caught and tested on/tortured at least 5 times but always managed to escape. He had made a few "friends" but they had all betrayed him so by the time he was 15 he had learned that the pain wasn't going to stop, ever, and gave into his demon half.

Sorry, that was long and really sucked
Love it!
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 03-05-2016, 06:20 PM

Hey maxi shouldn't you make your character too? Or are you not doing it?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Hey maxi shouldn't you make your character too? Or are you not doing it?
Nah I am working in mine. It is just long haha
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains