Quantcast Avatar: The Last Airbender NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 02:55 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue
Default Avatar: The Last Airbender NES

Ok, I'm pretty crazy about this TV show, so I couldn't help but make this NES. Not really sure how'll make this work, but oh well. It's worth a try, I think at least. So anyways, same basic rules. No killing without permission, no taking over other people's characters, all that boring stuff. Also, please keep in mind that there were no guns or anything like that, there is only ONE Avatar (first come, first serve), and people weren't named Joe or Billy Bob. Now, to the character form:

Name:
Nation (Water, Earth, Fire, Air):
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra stuff:

And, that's about it!

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 06-13-2010, 04:12 PM

*Love that show but they took it off the only station I could get it on*
Name: Diaspro
Nation: Water
Weapons: She is one of very few water benders that can blood bend and she uses it as a surprise attack. Carries around short sword and knife.
Appearance: Long blonde hair, silver/blue eyes. Usually wears gray long sleeved top (Like the top of Katara's dress), matching skirt with leggings underneath. (Not sure if they're called leggings or not)
Personality: Good natured but easily angered. Swift and and light on her feet.
Extra Stuff: Can blood bend but only uses it at times. Her parents were both fire benders but she somehow ended up being a water bender.

Last edited by ivory; 08-16-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Name: Kojiro
Nation (Water, Earth, Fire, Air): Fire Nation
Weapons: Skilled with a sword.
Appearance: Typical Fire Nation armor, except he wears a cape. Black unkempt hair, his eyes are dark, handsome.
Personality: Cold, calculating, cunning, deceptive, loyal to the Fire Nation.
Extra stuff: Was brought up to hate Zuko and want the old days with Ozai and his fathers back. He's loyal to the Fire Nation, not Zuko.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 06-13-2010, 04:21 PM

*Oh will the original characters be in this Nes?*
Old 06-13-2010, 05:46 PM

*I was going to make one just like this!!!! Oh, and does this take place after or before Zuko becomes Fire Lord???*
Name: Adawolfa (I know it's German, but it's not very common either!)
Nation (Water, Earth, Fire, Air): Fire Nation!!! *evil laugh*
Weapons: Fire-Bender (can also control lightning like Iroh and Azula), carries hand-bombs, smoke-bombs, daggers, twin bronze sword, axes, ect. She also has poison and knows the ways of quick-death.
Appearance: Short messy silver and black hair, pale, almost white-silver eyes, tall, burly, but still has a feminine look.
Personality: Mercilless, Regretless, Cruel, Cunning, Cold, Hostile.
Extra stuff: She secretly loves Prince (or Fire Lord, counting on era) Zuko. She hates Mai with a passion and has tried to kill her (all failed attempts because Zuko protects her, but no one has captured Adawolfa because she is so quick to flee). She also hates the Water Tribe for personal reasons. She loves flying will do anything to go to one of the not-completly destroyed Air Temples and get herself a glider.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:09 PM

*Can I be the Avatar? (batts eyelashes and has a pleading look)*
Name: Aure (Ah-ray)
Nation (Water, Earth, Fire, Air): Air
Weapons: Air and a small dagger she carries on her belt
Appearance: Petite, Short brown hair angled forward, bright blue eyes, tattoo of a blue arrow on the back of her right palm and top of her left foot, very skinny, athletic, high cheekbones, very cute. Usually wears long pants and long-sleeved tunics to cover her tattoos, not skirts and dresses like most girls.
Personality: Very cunning, calculating, focused, bubbly (duh! ), shy at first, then very talkative once you get to know her, kind, determined, headstrong, quick-learner
Extra stuff: Does not know she is the Avatar, only that both her parents bent air. Orphaned and lives on the street. She picks pockets to survive and only uses her Air Bending for emergencies (AKA Fire Nation Soldiers) and when it is necessary. Doesn't realize how powerful she is.
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.

Last edited by ello.rach; 06-24-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:43 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

*dragongirl: after the TV show ends. ivory: yes. ello.rach: shoot, wasn't thinking when I wrote that. XD That's pretty impossible, with the characters from the show in the NES ... maybe it'll be after Aang goes XP. Ya, that'll work ... So, yeah. Aure is the Avatar.*

Name: Ume
Nation (Water, Earth, Fire, Air): Earth!!!
Weapons: Earthbending, anything that explodes, and a dagger
Appearance: Short shoulder length brunette hair, green eyes, tan skin, scar on her forearm from a Fire Nation solider back when the war was going on.
Personality: Untrusting, sarcastic, pretty self efficient, cunning, reckless, loves fighting (because she's good at it), un-punctual, and is fun-loving
Extra stuff: She secretly does Earth Rumble (ya, I know. Couldn't help it) with her twin brother Izaah behind her parents back, and thinks her parents don't really like her because of her tomboyish-ness.

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 06-15-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 PM

*Cool because I love those characters. Although I still wonder why Sokka likes giant mushrooms O_o*
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM

Ooh, can I join? I think the movie's going to be out soon, too!

Name: Seonna
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Weapons: her innocence/ she knows various forms of martial arts, but not earth-bending.
Appearance: very pretty with long black hair, usually braided with side bangs, hazel eyes, long curly eyelashes, and dimples
Personality: she knows how to use her beauty to her advantage, she can act a little spoiled and stubborn sometimes, but she always means well. She's a very loyal friend, a horrible liar, and a deadly, unforgiving enemy.
Extra Stuff: she has six brothers, zero sisters. She was very close with her eldest brother, Yin, who was also the heir to the throne. He taught her martial arts for all her life, always made sure she was out of trouble, and was the perfect model of a great older brother. He died when she was ten.

Last edited by PorcupineGal; 08-14-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 PM

*Of course, Maddie! Ivory: Haha I love that quote! Back when the show came out, I would say that quote all the time, and we'd crack up! I also wonder why Sokka likes sea prunes ... *

---- BBC's Life on Mars