Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16565 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #165641  
Old 06-24-2021, 03:52 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,940
Default

/vibes to One More Time by Daft Punk mentally because I am at work and should not play music/
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #165642  
Old 05-30-2022, 09:16 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,199
Default

....wow. it's been literal years. how surreal is it that i've graduated college and now have a full time job and i still remember my password for this children's website

anyways, hey, i don't think anybody here remembers me, i was active WAY back when and got gut-punched with a wave of nostalgia so i'm here again, albeit temporarily
Reply With Quote
  #165643  
Old 07-17-2022, 10:24 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,825
Default

Omg this feels so weird typing here I havenít been here for so long, please excuse my horrible attempt at reviving my presence on here. I donít know if anyone will read this but Iíve been on here since 2012 or something like that! Iím still writing away. I recently finished the first draft of an adult epic fantasy novel entitled HONOR AND HERESY. Iím currently rewriting a YA stand-alone epic fantasy in the hopes of sending it to agents by the end of the year. If anyone would like to see what other stuff Iíve been up to, including more of my recent writing, Iím on Instagram! @maxfrancisauthor I post there about 3 times a week but Iím basically always active. I hope some of you remember me, I miss this website so much but I guess itís not incredibly accurate for KidPub to have a 21-year-old here, especially since the content of my writing has since matured.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #165644  
Old 07-21-2022, 12:27 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
....wow. it's been literal years. how surreal is it that i've graduated college and now have a full time job and i still remember my password for this children's website

anyways, hey, i don't think anybody here remembers me, i was active WAY back when and got gut-punched with a wave of nostalgia so i'm here again, albeit temporarily
nope nope nope i remember you

hello meera

i'm one foot in one foot out of this site but it's good to see this thread reactivated twice over

sorry i missed this when it was posted!
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #165645  
Old 07-21-2022, 12:28 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Omg this feels so weird typing here I havenít been here for so long, please excuse my horrible attempt at reviving my presence on here. I donít know if anyone will read this but Iíve been on here since 2012 or something like that! Iím still writing away. I recently finished the first draft of an adult epic fantasy novel entitled HONOR AND HERESY. Iím currently rewriting a YA stand-alone epic fantasy in the hopes of sending it to agents by the end of the year. If anyone would like to see what other stuff Iíve been up to, including more of my recent writing, Iím on Instagram! @maxfrancisauthor I post there about 3 times a week but Iím basically always active. I hope some of you remember me, I miss this website so much but I guess itís not incredibly accurate for KidPub to have a 21-year-old here, especially since the content of my writing has since matured.
HELLO! i never got to know you all that well the first time around but you bet i saw you and admired you from afar (so cool). it's snow! i've "outgrown" this place too but you bet i'm still lurking!
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #165646  
Old 08-17-2022, 01:59 AM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,578
Default

hi... it's been a while since i've been on here, but I'd love to get in contact with some of the old school people. we can swap writing and stuff? i'm nearly 21 now and this december will be ten years since I joined kidpub, so that's crazy. I also self published a very re-written, revised version of Daughter of Light??? And I got a foreign rights agent and the trilogy has sold to three major foreign publishers so far?? life is crazy y'all.
anyway, we could start a group me or something? or like an Instagram group message idk.
if you're interested in daughter of light here's the link lol
https://www.amazon.com/Daughter-Ligh...s%2C160&sr=8-1
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #165647  
Old 09-19-2022, 04:33 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
hi... it's been a while since i've been on here, but I'd love to get in contact with some of the old school people. we can swap writing and stuff? i'm nearly 21 now and this december will be ten years since I joined kidpub, so that's crazy. I also self published a very re-written, revised version of Daughter of Light??? And I got a foreign rights agent and the trilogy has sold to three major foreign publishers so far?? life is crazy y'all.
anyway, we could start a group me or something? or like an Instagram group message idk.
if you're interested in daughter of light here's the link lol
https://www.amazon.com/Daughter-Ligh...s%2C160&sr=8-1
i bookmarked the page. will buy when i have money

hypothetically i'm still working through 'fly with me' draft. that one hurts. i showed part of it to my sister and she really liked it!

i know this is a month old but good to see ya
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.