Quantcast GSRM Community - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM

Default GSRM Community

This is placed in the Free Advice section because I've got nowhere else to put it.

This is the GSRM Community!
GSRM stands for Gender, Sexuality, and Romantic Minorities. The acronym is similar to LGBT*QIA*P but it saves you from writing all of that, it's all-inclusive, and it doesn't leave the A open to allies, when it really means asexual/aromantic.
I've noticed that KP has become a lot more diverse and a lot more people are questioning themselves. I've also noticed that questioning sexuality is getting emphasised on a lot, but not so much gender, for kids who are in the trans* category(like me). This thread is made for anyone on KP who isn't sure about their gender, sexuality, and romantic orientation, those who are sure (or mostly sure) with themselves but need help with relationships, being accepted, transitioning, passing, etc., or just want to talk about stuff related to GSRM.
Allies are welcome to comment, but keep in mind that this thread is mostly for those in the GSRM Community. If you are an ally, please respect that a queer person may not want you on this thread, and please DO NOT try to talk over queer people.

Last edited by Lily09; 01-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:07 PM

ah thank you for making this *glomps*
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 12-02-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
ah thank you for making this *glomps*
no problem ^-^ *glomps u too*
Old 12-02-2013, 10:00 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Yoo I'm not that straight I guess I'm still questioning but aaayyyy I'm in the club
Old 12-02-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
Yoo I'm not that straight I guess I'm still questioning but aaayyyy I'm in the club
welcome. im bisexual which is either not like or like a unicorn, depending on how you think about it.
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 12-07-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
welcome. im bisexual which is either not like or like a unicorn, depending on how you think about it.
(i totally forgot about wb for a few days whoops)
youre like brittany s pierce
very unicorn
Old 06-22-2016, 08:35 PM

so i think i'm bi-curious?
i have no idea if i really am or

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 12-12-2013, 09:11 PM

This is rad.

2013 has been the gayest year ever for me. I started in February as "bisexual with a preference for girls" and now I'm just "girls girls girls I'm so gay."
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 12-12-2013, 09:16 PM

Am I the only one who's like 100% gay without any attraction toward the opposite gender? Period?
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 PM

LAST POST BUT

omg

So I met this girl on Tumblr, because I stumbled upon her blog and was like, "She's blonde but she's cute, eh, might as well see how she's doing." It was Thanksgiving, which is significant because each holiday I've met someone on Tumblr I had a crush on, no matter how briefly. Like I met my ex on Valentine's Day. That's a long story. But this new girl is named Emma and she's basically the best person I can imagine. She's soooo beautiful and adventurous and athletic but she isn't a jock. She's just good at what she needs to be. Usually I go for the intellectual types, but I can't stop comparing them all to my ex, Amy, who was utterly brilliant. Really really really intelligent. Emma isn't as good in academic classes, but she's a university student (two years older than me, barely) studying adventure media, so she does film editing and advertisements for these outdoorsy companies.
And she's funny and great and ugh, has perfect music taste and is musical and just overall so so so sweet.
I've never been so happy around a person. And we Skyped last Sunday, which is huge because I've only ever called a person with Skype on audio, not video.

The issue?

She lives 3500 miles away. In Scotland.

The only good thing is the accent, which makes me swooooooon, like oh my goodness. Her voice is like raw sex appeal, and she spent her childhood summers in the south of France, so something she slips into French and apologizes and I just answer her in French and we laugh and wow. Wow. She's just wow.

Last edited by WolfWriter; 12-12-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone