Quantcast The OTP Thread of Shippy Shipping - Page 65 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
then like.... merthur af... but most Merlin ships are cool...

destiel even after all these years of queerbaiting :'''''')

sherlock, john, and mary are actually ot3 af

the only hp ships I actually care about are like ... wolfstar, scorbus (but also bitter about albus' name) , deamus. and then mostly I'm aight with the canon stuff.

in HoO I mostly care abt solangelo and caleo but the canon shit is all p good.
okay okay so I see a lot of Caleo shippers and stuff but? i actually am so against caleo and I haven't seen anyone else really that is too? so is that just really weird or

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
Incest generally raises eyebrows?
*coughcoughclaceforevercoughcough*
Old 11-26-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
okay okay so I see a lot of Caleo shippers and stuff but? i actually am so against caleo and I haven't seen anyone else really that is too? so is that just really weird or

the lannisters.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:

If you finished them you'd know they aren't actually related lol. Also Malec is my preferred ship I didn't care about anything else
Old 11-26-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
the lannisters.
True but brianne
Old 11-26-2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:

hm. I suppose the opinion of those who like book!clace isn't that important. Nonetheless, I have nothing better to do, so why do you dislike caleo?
Old 11-26-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
If you finished them you'd know they aren't actually related lol. Also Malec is my preferred ship I didn't care about anything else
oh ik they were just what I thought of when you guys started talking about incest lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
hm. I suppose the opinion of those who like book!clace isn't that important. Nonetheless, I have nothing better to do, so why do you dislike caleo?
I don't like Calypso. I find her very annoying and I don't like her history with Percy bc if it affected his and Leo's relationship in any way... Plus if she ever decides that now that she's off ogygia, she doesn't need Leo I'd be so pissed
also Leo is awesome and I feel like he could do better. Idk I just dont like the thought of him with Calypso
Old 11-26-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
oh ik they were just what I thought of when you guys started talking about incest lol

I don't like Calypso. I find her very annoying and I don't like her history with Percy bc if it affected his and Leo's relationship in any way... Plus if she ever decides that now that she's off ogygia, she doesn't need Leo I'd be so pissed
also Leo is awesome and I feel like he could do better. Idk I just dont like the thought of him with Calypso
Understandable TBH
/I wasn't in the conversation before but I agree she better be the best frickin woman he's ever seen other wise meh
Old 11-27-2016, 12:27 AM

Quote:

well there's no accounting for taste. to each his own. It's not like I'm offended after all, as there are other ships (yeah they're 97% from anime) far more important to me.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:

bringing this back: caleo is cute and i loved their interactions in the books, but also... it.... wasnt rly.... necessary for the story................
it was like,,,, leo only getting more story for ship sake like.... "you cant have happiness without a s/o" also like with ppl being to reyna "its ok ull find ur special someone someday" instead of "u dont need a romance to be fabulous and happy"
so like,,, i liked caleos interactions but i kinda wish it had been put into the story differently

........mmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm............. im very pro sh tv show anti cassette tape caper / anti tmi so.................... nnnnno comment........................................... ..............................
on the topic of shadowhunters though: i?? knd of??? like tv clace better as close siblings than as a couple actually l0l.....
malec, saphael..... a bit of clizzy.... i also lowkey like climon which,, im sorry, but im Weak for childhood friend dynamics (case in point: sarumi and iwaoi, two of my top fave otps of all time),,,,,,,,,, pan simon bi izzy pan clary bicurious jace,,,,,,, why have anyone be straight
also u know what i like ((((((((((((((((: is that most ppl arent white (((((((((((((((((((((: and alec isnt a biphobic jealous ho (((((((((((((((((: and there isnt girlhate ((((((((((((((((((: or an incest fetish lollllllllllllllllll (((((:

Last edited by SilverMoon; 02-05-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:23 PM

voltron :3

klance (klangst 8))))))) klunk hance heith......
shallura shatt shaylura hunay,,,,,,,,
platonic everything,,,,
brogane

Tags
chriscolfer+heather=<3, destiel ftw! c:, destiel is forever, doctor + rose, emma x chair, flaming mangoes, frikey!!!, gwen5evar, gwen6eva, jiper and pason!!!, jon+ygritte!, kellic, lilaacinfinityever, lilaagwen, lol and travarah! xd, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, my socks sing me songs, natimir ftw!!, rumbelle<3, sassy, the otp 5evr, travitchell max added, where is the chicken, y u no kiss already? -_-