Location: brandon, florida; it's too hot and i don't go outside
Send a message via Skype™ to kingdestiny216

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
yo this is the end of the page there is nothing

i literally have no idea what to say and this is slightly angering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
It's the Southern hemisphere. The seasons are different - our winter, their summer, our summer, their winter. Basically. I went to South Africa last year, in August, because that is their coldest month, and I don't cope well in heat. Even then it was pretty warm.
this is so weird
i don't know how to cope with this information
Old 07-24-2014, 02:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 View Post
i literally have no idea what to say and this is slightly angering
:/ whatever i'll do it next year
meh
Old 07-24-2014, 02:55 PM

Location: brandon, florida; it's too hot and i don't go outside
Send a message via Skype™ to kingdestiny216

Quote:
:/ whatever i'll do it next year
meh
ur on my team in spirit, bae
Old 07-24-2014, 08:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
ur on my team in spirit, bae
afterall, i am a spirit animal
Old 07-24-2014, 09:24 PM

what's up home dawgs i made up some pronoun sets a while ago and i think they're chill so if u want some funky fresh pronouns here u go
astro/astor/astros/astroself (i was talking to astro, i took astor paper, that paper is astros, ask (name) astroself)
galac/galax/galax/galaxself (same order as above, everything else will be too)
oc/ocs/ocs/ocself (this is ocean themed oo also its pronounces oh-sh)
i'll probably make more later like music themed and maybe more space ones
i think there's also nova/novar(or novas)/novas/novaself based on the word supernova
idk i really love space
Old 07-24-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
what's up home dawgs i made up some pronoun sets a while ago and i think they're chill so if u want some funky fresh pronouns here u go
astro/astor/astros/astroself (i was talking to astro, i took astor paper, that paper is astros, ask (name) astroself)
i think there's also nova/novar(or novas)/novas/novaself based on the word supernova
idk i really love space
OMIGOSH can imagine art students using these all the time! Not saying other people won't use them a lot too (because heck yeah i wanna call someone a space pronoun) but I just feel like artistic/poetic people would be super hyped about it before anyone else. ^u^ Seriously, tho, these are awesome...
Old 07-24-2014, 10:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

ok guys i have a question: what are your opinions on otherkin and the like? i mean im completely chill with all that stuff, if you feel like ur a dog or a unicorn or whatever the shit u r that is completely fine by me, i rly don't care, but there are a TON of people that get rly angry about it. do u guys think otherkin have a mental disorder or do you think it's just how they identify? im just curious on ur opinions
altho if ur inwardly a dragon or something and u say that people sayin that dragons dont exist is oppression u r a very ignorant person ok
Old 07-25-2014, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
ok guys i have a question: what are your opinions on otherkin and the like? i mean im completely chill with all that stuff, if you feel like ur a dog or a unicorn or whatever the shit u r that is completely fine by me, i rly don't care, but there are a TON of people that get rly angry about it. do u guys think otherkin have a mental disorder or do you think it's just how they identify? im just curious on ur opinions
altho if ur inwardly a dragon or something and u say that people sayin that dragons dont exist is oppression u r a very ignorant person ok
im cool with otherkin but i dont think my question got answered the last time this came up: is it tru that native americans first identified as animals so therefore its cultural appropriation to be otherkin? i literally do not know someone help:
Old 07-25-2014, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
idk i really love space
IF I WAS NONBINARY AND REALLY ENTITLED TO THOSE PRONOUNS ID SO USE THEM I LOVE SPace
Quote:
i think its just how they identify but!!!!!!! yolo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
im cool with otherkin but i dont think my question got answered the last time this came up: is it tru that native americans first identified as animals so therefore its cultural appropriation to be otherkin? i literally do not know someone help:
Quote:
afterall, i am a spirit animal
these two posts link together: it's appropriation to say your spirit animal is x or whatever. but i know p much all of us are guilty of that at some point so.

Last edited by pluzzle; 07-25-2014 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
basically fandoms/triggers being tagged would be nice, but after all it is YOUR blog, so just do whatcha want. it was just a heads up that i might unfollow.

i only have like 650...ish.
ONLY
Quote:
no but you were one of my first followers and i haven't told anyone really my tumblr user i don't think
i don't know mabes

and nooo i don't think so sorry

btw my tumblr is paperthin-misery.tumblr.com
]
i followed you! i is dragonyyydy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
im disgusted by benedict cumberbatch why is this on this thread who knows??? why do i hate him who knows i just do oh heres why http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr....ct-cumberbatch
but really laugh i dont care if y'all are like in love with him

EDIT: FUNNY STORY IN MATHS MY FRIEND SAYS THAT SHE HAS PICTURES OF US ON THE INSIDE OF HER CLOSET DOOR AND I SAID "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT ME BACK IN THE CLOSET OR SMTH" AND MY TEACHER TURNS AROUND AND STARES AT ME AND IM LIKE WHAT AND I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE IM NOT CIS OR STRAIGHT HAHAHAH
that page. is. just. ugh. they keep twisting people's words. for example, for number one, comparing autistic children to frankenstein's monster isn't derogatory bc, to quote benedict 'he's very much an innocent'. but sure i don't care if you hate him
AND I LIKE THAT STORY. I LIKE IT A LOT.
Quote:
i tried talking to people and it's like it's uncomfortable for everyone involved
kinda like this

plus everyone is so pretty and idk people intimidate me really quickly even if they're the nicest person on earth
same! that's why i've hardly talked to anyone on tumblr. maybe two people. lol.

Quote:
i don't really get it as much as i get trans* people but sure it's your life i don't care what you are or what you do as long as it doesn't harm people

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone