Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 170 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 03-14-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
unusual pronouns fit me so much better but no one cares about them and refuse to use them so i????

holy shit ? i am so definitely aromantic and like relationship or romance repulsed like i?? , also aromatic thanks to lush. and what even is gender??? everything is spinning
thAT IS MY MOST FAVORITE ARO PUN TO MAKE OEAIUFDLSJKX,M
in other news i almost came out to my friend sarah by making the "my teeth are pretty darn straight but i'm not" pun after she noticed my retainer omg
Old 03-15-2015, 03:07 AM

@meera haha lol

also i think its safe to come out to my fronds?? bc theyre like totally ok w nonbinary identities how cool is tht
Old 03-16-2015, 10:00 AM

I met a girl yesterday at the mall.....

Let's just say I have a leetle crush on her.

actually I'm like already in love like is it possible to fall in love at first sight? Idek I'm so confuzzled

- Sierra and Matthew in Jo
Old 03-26-2015, 03:15 AM

i think mayb i can come out to my friends, maybe, maybe maybe maybe i fucking hope so !!! they accept nonbinary identities and i!., woooowah anyway.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:39 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

This week in 'Am I asexual? Am I sex-repulsed? DOES IT EVEN MATTER?!'

Idk.
Nothing is certain. I will not seek to define myself while everything is up for potential change. This would be counterproductive.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:50 PM

that awkward moment when you can't distinguish between types of attraction and all you know is that you're a sex repulsed asexual and somewhere on aro spectrum close to the full-out aro side.
WHATEVER. WHO CARES. I WILL SIMPLY SAY I AM AROMANTIC TO AVOID CONFUSION.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:53 AM

me: accidentally outs myself to a friend on tumblr by posting a tdov selfie and they liked it
Old 04-03-2015, 11:23 PM

idk i just think everyone's so pretty and lovely and i can't decide
my parents told me they'd be so sad if i was anything other than straight because they think if im not attracted to the opposite sex i was strongly hurt (emotionally) by their actions (what?) and my mom told me every parent cries when their children aren't straight help
Old 04-03-2015, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry View Post
idk i just think everyone's so pretty and lovely and i can't decide
my parents told me they'd be so sad if i was anything other than straight because they think if im not attracted to the opposite sex i was strongly hurt (emotionally) by their actions (what?) and my mom told me every parent cries when their children aren't straight help
tell your mom that my dad didn't cry when my mom, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, and i all aren't straight.
we're all asexual and aromantic (or at least somewhere on the spectrum, my mom is gray-aro or demi or something probably).
and this one time my mom walked up to me like "hold on a second you're not dating *insert name of close female friend who i hold hands with and cuddle and have gone to a grad dance with as friends and who made me question my orientation for the first time* are you? because if you were i wouldn't even care, and she's such a nice girl and everything and you would deserve each other. and i don't care if you're not straight because if anyone judges people by who they like, they are the literal scum of the earth."
friendly reminder that my mom is a short worrisome conservative indian lady.

Last edited by meerkat; 04-03-2015 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:42 PM

oh btw my essay was never published???????? but all the alloromantic/sexual ones were???????????????? blatant acephobia much????????????????????????????

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone