Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 218 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 06-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
Happy pride month I need some help...
I'm not sure who I am right now! I think I'm having a crush on a guy, but I'm also having a crush on a girl, and it's really confusing. I don't know enough about sexualities/genders to identify myself all that well. Can someone inform me? Also, the initial post that began this thread mentions "allies," and I don't know what that means...
If you like boys and girls, you're bisexual. If you like people of all genders, you're pansexual.

An ally is a person who considers themselves a friend to the LGBTQ+ community.

i think this might help u
https://ok2bme.ca/resources/kids-tee...es-lgbtq-mean/
Old 06-06-2018, 12:43 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Thank you so much!!
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 06-06-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
idk people shouldn't be interested in ur level of sexual attraction but they still are. But I guess it's not rlly 'coming out' if you only reveal it when it comes up? like someone displays sexual/romantic interest in you but you can't reciprocate the way they want, or idk your parents bother you about not being in a relationship (when you're an adult), ... honestly idk??

also about "But I don't think I would be comfortable with someone, other than very close friends, telling me they're asexual - is that my business? If not, why is it being made to be?" that kind of doesn't sit right with me and idk why, but I'll try to elaborate while also respecting your opinion. for one, it could be argued that you being gay isn't my business. they're allowed to tell you because they're proud enough and comfortable enough with their identity to share it?? idk

I never 'come out' I just make a bunch of vague jokes unless someone specifically asks and don't give a damn what anyone thinks and that's how i'v been doing it since 7th grade

-- a queer aroacespec
I don't think I've ever met someone who cares about my, or anyone else's, level of sexual attraction. Though I agree it can be argued that being gay is not anyone's business - that's why I don't tell people, it isn't important to my identity. If someone were to come out to me as gay I would probably say "ok cool" and if they said they were ace I'd say the same thing. But I would wonder, in both circumstances to different extents, why they were telling me. I don't really want to know if someone wants to have sex, I'm not interested in other people's sex lives, this is why my friends and I don't really see the need to talk about that for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
I feel like for me (a gay ace) I've actually never come out to anyone as ace unless we're all sitting around talking about our sexualities and being gay and shit? and even then I've only felt the need to say that maybe once. and like I would tell a partner, because that is their business, but other than that yeah no, I don't think it's necessary. but like I'm that way with being gay too. and that might be because (at school) I'm in an environment where everyone is super welcoming? so if people are talking about boys and they ask me about what I find attractive in a boy I'll say I'm gay, and then they'll just ask me what I like in a girl, or if my roommates are complaining about straight people I'll join in, but I've never sat someone down and said "i'm gay" just like ive never actually been like "oh I'm ace". it's more of me being like "oh my god shes so pretty" and a friend going "lmao yeah wait do you like her in a romantic way?" "yeah" "ok cool" or like people are talking about sex and i'll just say "oh I'm not really into that at all" "oh ok cool"
so yeah for me I only ever really talk about my sexuality if someone asks me? but also I live in a place where it literally does not matter so it might be different here.
Yep I get this - definitely telling partners is important. I've never really come out as gay IRL and never seen the need to. But I do understand a lot of people come out to find acceptance.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:48 AM

bisexual culture is trying to dress gay enough so wlw will recognize you as one of their own, but also making sure boys won't assume you're a lesbian, and that shit is hard

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-08-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
bisexual culture is trying to dress gay enough so wlw will recognize you as one of their own, but also making sure boys won't assume you're a lesbian, and that shit is hard
I feel that!! The other day I was hanging out with some friends and I had this exact dilemma as I was choosing what to wear! I met a cute girl whoís pan tho, so....

Also idk if Iím rly biromantic or panromantic as I had a crush on this friend of mine who is probably nb but Iím not sure tbh?? But other than that itís just been girls or guys so idk but Iím sticking with biromantic for now lol

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-08-2018, 11:59 AM

Also happy (late) pride month!!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-15-2018, 08:32 PM

tis eid and i was at my grandma's house everybody was there like all my relatives

we were playing cards and when my cousin was putting her cards back she said

"i lost one of my ace cards" and im like "she's right over here"

i just kept leaving lil clues like "make space for this ace" "she's right over here" "me me ace"

i had no idea what this meant but my cousin was like "ur the king im the ace" and im just like "pff no im the ace u can be the king"

nobody got it?? i thought it was pretty obvious??
Old 06-15-2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
tis eid and i was at my grandma's house everybody was there like all my relatives

we were playing cards and when my cousin was putting her cards back she said

"i lost one of my ace cards" and im like "she's right over here"

i just kept leaving lil clues like "make space for this ace" "she's right over here" "me me ace"

i had no idea what this meant but my cousin was like "ur the king im the ace" and im just like "pff no im the ace u can be the king"

nobody got it?? i thought it was pretty obvious??
I applaud u
Old 06-15-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I applaud u
hehe thank
Old 07-08-2018, 08:31 PM

ok um

the couple of clubs
the couple that met in a club

the couple of hearts
the rEaLlY romantic couple

the couple of diamonds
the really rich couple

the ace of spades
that asexual/aromatic dude that donít need nobody

sorry im obsessed w card games

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone