Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
"Oh sorry, Aaron. You misunderstood me. My fault. I meant a path, like Evan did that melts after a few minutes. Is that okay?"
Aaron frowned. "I guess if you can't think of another way," he replied. I'm gonna need a hoodie, long pants, gloves, a ski mask, and boots, he thought dejectedly. "Wait, what about one of those limos hat picked up Evie and the others in?"

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-01-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Aaron frowned. "I guess if you can't think of another way," he replied. I'm gonna need a hoodie, long pants, gloves, a ski mask, and boots, he thought dejectedly. "Wait, what about one of those limos hat picked up Evie and the others in?"
"Wouldn't that mean a lot of chaos about it? I mean, maybe..." Anna said slowly. She had considered this for a few seconds.

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 08-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
"Wouldn't that mean a lot of chaos about it? I mean, maybe..." Anna said slowly. She had considered this for a few seconds.
Aaron grinned and brightened immediately, showing off his green braces with his smile. "See! It could work! Who will mind a little chaos? I mean, this place has been too calm lately anyway!" Aaron rattled off excitedly.

Waving through a window
Old 08-01-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Aaron grinned and brightened immediately, showing off his green braces with his smile. "See! It could work! Who will mind a little chaos? I mean, this place has been too calm lately anyway!" Aaron rattled off excitedly.
Anna but her lip and squirmed. "Sure, I guess." *Shall we switch to Isle

Old 08-01-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Anna but her lip and squirmed. "Sure, I guess." *Shall we switch to Isle
(uh sure go ahead)

Waving through a window
Old 08-01-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Cole realized that the kid who kept on putting cute faces was Han's(right?) child and the other was The duke's child. Oh-oh. It was up to Maria- who also had a broken leg- to save them.
Cole spotted an opening and pulled Kristi and Maria through it. Without looking behind him, he pulled the girls into a thin pathway right between two building. His fingers felt the rough wall, until he felt a space. "Should we go in here?" he asked. He didn't want to be bossy and make a bad desicion.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Cole spotted an opening and pulled Kristi and Maria through it. Without looking behind him, he pulled the girls into a thin pathway right between two building. His fingers felt the rough wall, until he felt a space. "Should we go in here?" he asked. He didn't want to be bossy and make a bad desicion.
Kristi stared at the space, disoriented and frightened. "I don't know," she muttered nervously. She sneezed again.

Waving through a window
Old 08-01-2017, 09:30 PM

*what should we do about Maria? Kayla's not on so... I guess we should...?

Old 08-02-2017, 08:04 AM

(I'm on now and Maria was not using the ice she was using the ocean like her mom would've; have anybody watched moana yet?! If u havent the ocean can lift people.)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Maria was forcefully pulled through the barrier. "Has anyone forgot I have a limo button?! We couldve gotten through easily!!!" She looked at the button in her pocket. She peeked out around the corner. The girl with diamond cheeks was peering around, looking for where they had gone. There was no one else in sight, except the people who had followed what she had suspected was the Queen of Hearts' daughter. "I don't have a villain." She bragged. It was true; her mother's villains all turned out to be good or the original good guy in the end.
Quan stared around. Where did those people go? One of them had a limo button, and Quan had to steal it. She turned around. Oh great, mark, Grier, and Honey had followed her. This was gonna be a long night. "Ok!!! They were following the blue boy! We need to pull an Uma and take him hostage!! Limo button for reward!!!!!"
*Get it? Pull an Uma lol*
Old 08-02-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
(I'm on now and Maria was not using the ice she was using the ocean like her mom would've; have anybody watched moana yet?! If u havent the ocean can lift people.)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Maria was forcefully pulled through the barrier. "Has anyone forgot I have a limo button?! We couldve gotten through easily!!!" She looked at the button in her pocket. She peeked out around the corner. The girl with diamond cheeks was peering around, looking for where they had gone. There was no one else in sight, except the people who had followed what she had suspected was the Queen of Hearts' daughter. "I don't have a villain." She bragged. It was true; her mother's villains all turned out to be good or the original good guy in the end.
Quan stared around. Where did those people go? One of them had a limo button, and Quan had to steal it. She turned around. Oh great, mark, Grier, and Honey had followed her. This was gonna be a long night. "Ok!!! They were following the blue boy! We need to pull an Uma and take him hostage!! Limo button for reward!!!!!"
*Get it? Pull an Uma lol*
(I have watched Moana. Sorry, I think we forgot that Maria was Moana's daughter. Also I'm a little confused. How do they switch from being in a small alley into Maria being pulled through the barrier...? No offense.

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, luna was here