Quantcast The Sims - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 07:02 PM

I just use cheats like 'Make Needs Static' and set family funds to 99,999,999. That way I don't need to worry about time or money. All the kids become prodigies by playing music and playing in toyboxes, then age them up, train more, age up, set traits, get lots of skills, and then send them to live in another house or get married.
I also train and breed racing horses, which is awesome as I own LOADS of horses and win LOADS of competitions.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:08 AM

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-.../1100-6421150/

I'm getting it
I WILL HAVE ALL THE EPS AND JUST PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
Old 07-21-2014, 07:30 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Is Sims 2 better than 3? Because I've only played Freeplay on an iPad, but I want the actual game and I'm not sure.

But I've played it (Sims 2) at my friend's house and it's awesome!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Is Sims 2 better than 3? Because I've only played Freeplay on an iPad, but I want the actual game and I'm not sure.

But I've played it (Sims 2) at my friend's house and it's awesome!
I have Sims 2, so I'm a bit biased, but I've played Sims 3 at my friend's house and it doesn't really seem better, it just seems different. Like, Sims 2 seems to have better graphics (at least that's what I've heard from a lot of people) but I think that it's easier to design Sims and clothes and houses in Sims 3. If you're planning on buying it now, Sims 3 is much easier to find and is probably the safer buy. I just have Sims 2 because my sister got it for Christmas like 5 years ago, so that's the game I have.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
I have Sims 2, so I'm a bit biased, but I've played Sims 3 at my friend's house and it doesn't really seem better, it just seems different. Like, Sims 2 seems to have better graphics (at least that's what I've heard from a lot of people) but I think that it's easier to design Sims and clothes and houses in Sims 3. If you're planning on buying it now, Sims 3 is much easier to find and is probably the safer buy. I just have Sims 2 because my sister got it for Christmas like 5 years ago, so that's the game I have.
Okay, thanks Well, I was planning to get it on Amazon, and I think you can get both on there, so... But yeah, I'm really into the designing aspect of sims, it's just really cool for some reason XD so yeah I'll probably get Sims 3.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Okay, thanks Well, I was planning to get it on Amazon, and I think you can get both on there, so... But yeah, I'm really into the designing aspect of sims, it's just really cool for some reason XD so yeah I'll probably get Sims 3.
Before you buy anything you should watch some videos on YouTube of people playing the different games. They'll come up if you just search "play sims 2" or "play sims 3".
Old 07-22-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Before you buy anything you should watch some videos on YouTube of people playing the different games. They'll come up if you just search "play sims 2" or "play sims 3".
oh yeah that sounds like a good idea... I'll do that :3
Old 07-26-2014, 01:44 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

ahhh help me I just got it on my iPhone and I'm addicted but I need to do stuff in my real life not just virtual (although I made me and my fictional fiancÚ in it so <3333)
Old 07-26-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
ahhh help me I just got it on my iPhone and I'm addicted but I need to do stuff in my real life not just virtual (although I made me and my fictional fiancÚ in it so <3333)
You understand my daily dilemma
Old 03-08-2015, 05:40 AM

Quote:
The only thing better about sims 3 is the hair colours. Aside from that, sims 2 is much better mainly because men can get pregnant by aliens.

Tags
the sims