Quantcast Taylor Swift - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-23-2014, 06:32 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: champagne pouring over us
Posts: 12,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
I hate how the media has portrayed her... Yesterday I was like to my friends, "GUYS LET'S LISTEN TO BLACK SPACE OMG" and my friend was like, "I don't like Taylor; she's such a player." Then I spent time defending her because UGH I am so sick of the blatant sexism and the way she's being shown. Like, honestly, the media saw her with her brother and was like, 'who's the new guy?' -_-
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-23-2014, 06:35 PM
venika venika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,046
Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
my reaction to people who hate taylor because of stuff like that D: D: whyyyy, media
__________________
my name is finny & i like the bone app the teeth meme more than i like myself
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-24-2014, 06:55 AM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: wherever nilent is
Posts: 1,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
'And I don't even know whyyyyyy!' yeah, i've seen that. XD

xD Yeah I know. She totally is, especially since she's friends with Ed Sheeran.

OH MY GOD I NEED RED I HAVE 1989 BUT I NEED RED BECAUSE WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AND I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
it's so badassss and for the record
I adore Everything has changed to an emotional level you don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
I hate how the media has portrayed her... Yesterday I was like to my friends, "GUYS LET'S LISTEN TO BLACK SPACE OMG" and my friend was like, "I don't like Taylor; she's such a player." Then I spent time defending her because UGH I am so sick of the blatant sexism and the way she's being shown. Like, honestly, the media saw her with her brother and was like, 'who's the new guy?' -_-
I know -"-
like on tumblr there's this post about how the hate and sexism Taylor gets is unfair like when she went on x factor and wore a black turtleneck and black pants and black boots
and the media dubbed it
'TAYLOR SEXES UP THE X FACTOR STAGE'
LIKE OMG EXCUSE ME THAT'S SO SCANDALOUS QUICK COVER YOUR EYES
like ?!!
I know how do people even hate her ugh
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-24-2014, 11:46 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UA dorms, probably stalking bakugou LMAO
Posts: 10,453
Default

her songs are annoyingly catchy
don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them (though I'm not that into them) but if you hear one once it's stuck in your head for the next week
also these kouhais on my bus are awesome bc they (3 guys) had a "party" which was basically singing taylor swift outloud the whole way home and they were fabulous.
__________________
art is not a thing, it is a way
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:24 PM
venika venika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,046
Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post


I know -"-
like on tumblr there's this post about how the hate and sexism Taylor gets is unfair like when she went on x factor and wore a black turtleneck and black pants and black boots
and the media dubbed it
'TAYLOR SEXES UP THE X FACTOR STAGE'
LIKE OMG EXCUSE ME THAT'S SO SCANDALOUS QUICK COVER YOUR EYES
like ?!!
I know how do people even hate her ugh

ikr i saw that post like
SCANDAL!!!!111111 DON'T LET UR CHILDREN SEE!!1111 R-RATED OUTFITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! PRACTICALLY PORN!!!111111

like wtf media

(exactly, she's so likable and funny and perf :3 :3)
__________________
my name is finny & i like the bone app the teeth meme more than i like myself
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Arthurboulos Arthurboulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: District 4
Posts: 4,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
Yesterday I was like to my friends, "GUYS LET'S LISTEN TO BLACK SPACE OMG" and my friend was like, "I hate Taylor; she's such a player." Then I spent time defending her because UGH I am so sick of the blatant sexism and the way she's being shown. Like, honestly, the media saw her with her brother and was like, 'who's the new guy?' -_-
cuz the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
__________________
"She thought it was just a joke, I thought it was an act punishable by death, blah, blah, blah... But we reconciled and here I am." - Red about Goldilocks, The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2014, 06:47 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: champagne pouring over us
Posts: 12,782
Default

Yeah, she was wearing that outfit and she's like, "They're saying Taylor Swift outfit: scandalous. And I'm just like, I'm wearing more clothes than everyone else here."
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-27-2014, 05:37 AM
venika venika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,046
Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
cuz the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
^^^ XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Yeah, she was wearing that outfit and she's like, "They're saying Taylor Swift outfit: scandalous. And I'm just like, I'm wearing more clothes than everyone else here."
haha taylor is so sassy omg c:
__________________
my name is finny & i like the bone app the teeth meme more than i like myself
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2014, 06:32 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: champagne pouring over us
Posts: 12,782
Default

I got all of her albums for Christmas apart from 1989 because I already had that one. XD
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-27-2014, 11:20 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: wherever nilent is
Posts: 1,709
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
ikr i saw that post like
SCANDAL!!!!111111 DON'T LET UR CHILDREN SEE!!1111 R-RATED OUTFITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! PRACTICALLY PORN!!!111111

like wtf media

(exactly, she's so likable and funny and perf :3 :3)
i knowwwww *tackle glomps*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
cuz the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
YAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Yeah, she was wearing that outfit and she's like, "They're saying Taylor Swift outfit: scandalous. And I'm just like, I'm wearing more clothes than everyone else here."
omg and I thought I couldn't love her more
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I got all of her albums for Christmas apart from 1989 because I already had that one. XD
LUCKY
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.