Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1944 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
Heeeeeey I did it and it was 10000% worth is

Like she had a good reaction and didn't flip out or anything and I didn't break down or cry and it just went really smoothly and it was so much easier than I thought and I'm really glad I decided to do it and I'm so proud of myself
Good for you!
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 02-02-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
no no no no no no no
what's wrong?

-Barns Courntey
Old 02-02-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
what's wrong?
what ISNT wrong?
Old 02-02-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
what ISNT wrong?
Foul, no rhetoric. One-love.

Sorry, um, play reference..

is there anything in particular that's upsetting you, or has it just been a rough day/week/period of time?

-Barns Courntey
Old 02-03-2017, 12:01 AM

Wow, life reflection happens at 12 am when you've just spent the past half hour listening to sad nostalgic song. The reflection is not good

Remember your life
Old 02-03-2017, 12:45 AM

Happy vent: I made it into big league debating for our region. It's for private boys schools only, plus my co ed school, and they only put their best people forward! That means the guy who adjudicated my trial thought I had potential and instead of placing me into the round where everyone gets in, he put me in invitation only... ahh, I'm so pleased
Old 02-03-2017, 09:46 PM

I need help frens!!!1!!!1! My sexuality is so confusing, I know I'm not straight(probably) but that's it. I kinda think I'm bi, but I don't really know. And I like this girl and I think she might like me too, but I don't know if it's just platonicly or not and if it's not then it gets even more confusing and I don't want to tell my dad because I don't know what I am and I don't want him to think I'm just looking for attention, because while he's okay with queer people he's not really that thrilled about it and I just don't know and I wish I just liked guys and that was it and I hate my life but this girl is so frickin nice and beautiful and I love her so much

Remember your life
Old 02-03-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I need help frens!!!1!!!1! My sexuality is so confusing, I know I'm not straight(probably) but that's it. I kinda think I'm bi, but I don't really know. And I like this girl and I think she might like me too, but I don't know if it's just platonicly or not and if it's not then it gets even more confusing and I don't want to tell my dad because I don't know what I am and I don't want him to think I'm just looking for attention, because while he's okay with queer people he's not really that thrilled about it and I just don't know and I wish I just liked guys and that was it and I hate my life but this girl is so frickin nice and beautiful and I love her so much
Hey this was me all of last year and the year before. And tbh, none of my family members know I'm not straight still. I'd just say go for it with this girl you like, and if it turns out you don't like her romantically then that's ok. Also don't worry about it with your dad? I mean if you end up dating her then tell him, but at that point he would most likely understand that you're not looking for attention. I'm super lucky to be going to a school where literally more than half of the girls are gay/bi/pan and I know I'd never have really figured anything out for a long time without everyone here
Old 02-03-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Hey this was me all of last year and the year before. And tbh, none of my family members know I'm not straight still. I'd just say go for it with this girl you like, and if it turns out you don't like her romantically then that's ok. Also don't worry about it with your dad? I mean if you end up dating her then tell him, but at that point he would most likely understand that you're not looking for attention. I'm super lucky to be going to a school where literally more than half of the girls are gay/bi/pan and I know I'd never have really figured anything out for a long time without everyone here
Thanks love, it's just so confusing, and "going for it" isn't something i normally do, the fact being I'm such an introvert. I'll try my best, though. Tbh, your school sounds like the coolest place, especially on your insta.

Remember your life
Old 02-04-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Thanks love, it's just so confusing, and "going for it" isn't something i normally do, the fact being I'm such an introvert. I'll try my best, though. Tbh, your school sounds like the coolest place, especially on your insta.
yeah it really is great here probably 90% of the time (and you should apply )
but anyway good luck with trying to figure all this out.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone