Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 33 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
After what my best friend did to the last boy, I'm probably going to keep them to myself, now.

Sigfig, you're ridiculous. Q: how do you make any thread into a freaking debate?

A: Bring on Sagar.

And, I know that there are perfectly rational and nice boys out there. I just haven't actually met any in person that I wished to let myself get into a hopeless crush or love story with.
You are 11. Stare at that number for a few seconds. Read a biology book. Then stare at the number some more. COntinue staring until you can close your eyes and see red and yellow "11"s appearing everywhere. If you HAD a ""love story"" at this point, THAT would be the surprising thing.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
You are 11. Stare at that number for a few seconds. Read a biology book. Then stare at the number some more. COntinue staring until you can close your eyes and see red and yellow "11"s appearing everywhere. If you HAD a ""love story"" at this point, THAT would be the surprising thing.
Seriously, it's amazing. What is this creepy passion for getting innocent threads into fights?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-14-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Seriously, it's amazing. What is this creepy passion for getting innocent threads into fights?
That's a fight in your world?
Old 08-14-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
I was just reading this thread, choked when I saw Sagar's name, and then read this. AA, I hope you don't mind if I say something to Sagar.

Sagar: A girl can dream of a perfect guy. I have a crush on a boy, and I know I'm probably going to have to get into Harvard (if I even do ) before acting on that fact. Girls, no matter what age, dream of falling in love with a perfect boy. I have no proof of that but for the fact that this thread exists and I have a boy that's seemingly kinda perfect to me, hence the "crush." When you're 11, you probably do have the idea that you will find the perfect boy in this world. That's okay. And, yes, she probably doesn't have a love story, nither do I (I don't really want one ) but then again, DO YOU???

~لكاتب حلما~
~డ్రీం రచయిత~

Muic iS mY Lif3.

iF taKe iT Fr mE, i WiLएल NeVer быть ABle tO DrEaM πάλι.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 08-14-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:06 AM

Angry Thanks alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
Yeah, boys get SO much more mature... Not.
All they want is to get into your pants, and then after that, they leave you.

Thank you for those Words confidence while we are still in the midst of puberty. Thank you for giving us your sole view on the arrogance of the world and your underestimation of the world's goodness. Thank you- for making us think there is no love- only lust.

Tell me- do you speak of yor own damned experience?

(sorry, rant. I'm just really mad you just said that)

Be one with thyself ~William Shakespeare
Old 08-15-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Thank you for those Words confidence while we are still in the midst of puberty. Thank you for giving us your sole view on the arrogance of the world and your underestimation of the world's goodness. Thank you- for making us think there is no love- only lust.

Tell me- do you speak of yor own damned experience?

(sorry, rant. I'm just really mad you just said that)
This is funny.

She's actually saying the truth, for the majority of people. There will always be exceptions, but the rule holds.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
Yeah, boys get SO much more mature... Not.
All they want is to get into your pants, and then after that, they leave you.
Somewhat cynical view.

but I believe AA was referring to "maturity" as "talking dirty," which, somewhat, actually does follow the pattern she described.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:34 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I have this dude, who I have known since like...forever, since I was a baby, and he is weird (like me). Last year he asked me out, though I was a bit freaked out to go out with him. I like him, think he's awesome.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:47 PM

Really, Sagar? Really? And you've NEVER had a crush on a girl before?

That's great, everyone! I'm so happy for all of you!
Old 08-15-2011, 03:54 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I saw him today, and we walked his two dogs, Mika, a female german shepard, and Pudsy, some random bread, a male. They have a puppy too, Ralph....who's 8 weeks and doesn't have any jabs yet.

We went swimming and drowned each other repeatedly, before sort of making fun of this weirdo...(we called him an it). I also met one of my other friends friends, who is friends with a younger friend of mine from my old school.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~