Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 34 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I saw him today, and we walked his two dogs, Mika, a female german shepard, and Pudsy, some random bread, a male. They have a puppy too, Ralph....who's 8 weeks and doesn't have any jabs yet.

We went swimming and drowned each other repeatedly, before sort of making fun of this weirdo...(we called him an it). I also met one of my other friends friends, who is friends with a younger friend of mine from my old school.
Your other friend's friend, who is friends with a younger friend?

Hmm. I do believe it's a friend...
Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
Your other friend's friend, who is friends with a younger friend?

Hmm. I do believe it's a friend...
Yeah. So one friend (A) who is younger than me I know from my church has a friend (B) who is friends with an old friend of mine (C). A goes to my school, C is going to that dude I mentioned earlier's school...
Old 08-15-2011, 04:02 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

How have I not posted on this thread before?

It's sad. I have a crush on my ex boyfriend. And I wish I'd never broken up with him. But I did because he lived too far away. But that's kind of depressing.

Let's see...:
Hm...
I have a crush on Prince Phillip and Tarzan and Aladdin and Prince Eric. Disney princes are the most fantastic guys on the planet.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 08-15-2011, 04:04 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post

It's sad. I have a crush on my ex boyfriend. And I wish I'd never broken up with him. But I did because he lived too far away. But that's kind of depressing.

Let's see...:
Hm...
I have a crush on Prince Phillip and Tarzan and Aladdin and Prince Eric. Disney princes are the most fantastic guys on the planet.
No, they're useless. I loathe Disney - I like watching intelligent films....

Tarzan is the only cool one.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:07 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

We could get into a large argument about this.

I don't like Disney Channel and that stuff, but you're never too old for a Disney movie. <3 They're magical and romantic and adventurous - they're everything I adore.

Oh! I forgot Flynn Rider from Tangled!!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 08-15-2011, 04:14 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
We could get into a large argument about this.

I don't like Disney Channel and that stuff, but you're never too old for a Disney movie. <3 They're magical and romantic and adventurous - they're everything I adore.

Oh! I forgot Flynn Rider from Tangled!!
HAHA, yes!! Flynn is pretty awesome.

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 08-15-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:

Let's see...:
Hm...
Oh, I used to have a major crush on Simba. And he's not human. Yeah, that's creepy.
I LOVE YOUR SIG! PIRATES FOR LIFE!

Quote:
No, they're useless. I loathe Disney - I like watching intelligent films....

Tarzan is the only cool one.
Lol. I love Disney- the classic Disney, of course. Maybe it isn't particularly intelligent, but it was (and is) a magical part of my childhood that I refuse to outgrow. The only Disney film I detest is Snow White, admittedly. The older Disney films did have many stereotypes (watch Peter Pan- it's very shocking) and not the best heroes or plotlines, but they're still classics. The later films are my favorites- Beauty And The Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, Tarzan.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:48 PM

I KNOW! I've always hated Snow White, I just did NOT like her.

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I KNOW! I've always hated Snow White, I just did NOT like her.
Oh, Snow White. Don't get me started on her. Okay, maybe the movie WAS the one that "started it all", and without it, we might not have things like Lion King, How To Train Your Dragon, Toy Story 3, but still, it just rubs me the wrong way. She's such a DITZ, and an idiot, too. All the singing and screaming and swooning gets really old after a while. >_<
Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM

I know! So not a fan!

With inky love, Rose <3

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~