Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 67 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2011, 10:56 PM

This is complicated... my crush doesn't know my name, but the kid who asked me out first week of school seems to be sort of, um, stalkery. And my firend's boyfriend, who's my stalker's friend, set me up with him, and the stalker (let's call him D) is SUPER nice, but I can't see him as more than a friend in any way. But when I said I couldn't date for two years, which is true, and my friend's boyfriend/D's friend told D that, and D responded that he would wait two years... O_o So in the end I decided to "go out" with D for a week and then "break up" afterwards, just so he can have DATED me and feel good about it. But my friends were saying something like, "When you break up can I watch?", I told them the week plan, and then my friend (you know, the one with a boyfriend who's D's friend?) who can be totally clueless sometimes, told D that I was going to break up with him in a week. *Facepalm*

-Douglas Adams
Old 09-21-2011, 10:59 PM

That is complicated...O.0

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:02 PM

Yep. But D didn't even seem to mind when my friend told him... O_o Oh well.

-Douglas Adams
Old 09-21-2011, 11:37 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Oh my god guys. Seriously? Get over it.
I don't care if I was being mean, you're being immature and pessimistic which is my definition of pathetic.
Your social status in middle school truly has nothing to do with if you're going to get married and find love. Pretty much everyone does.
I never dated anyone in middle school.
I'm confident that one day I will fall in love and that person will love me back.
Or maybe you're homosexual and you simply haven't discovered it yet. And that's cool. Whatever.
Middle school guys are idiots anyways. Even the fantastic ones are idiots.
But being so "WOE IS ME! WHY WILL NO ONE LOVE ME!?" Isn't going to help anything.
Your time will come, I promise you. Be patient.

And Gabi, you really should have just said that you didn't like him in the first place. I know it sucks to have to do that, but it's cruel to lead someone on like that. It's even more cruel to make it a spectator sport. I'd say to just do it in a super nice and considerate way (after explaining the whole situation) and if he hates you, ya know, whatever. Shiz happens. And don't act like it's a big deal. Because it really isn't. You're what? Twelve? You'll be fine, even if it does hurt or if it's uncomfortable for a while. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - it's so true. Especially with emotions.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 09-21-2011, 11:42 PM

Thing is, I kinda did. He's...not sure how to describe it. O_e

-Douglas Adams
Old 09-21-2011, 11:46 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Well, just tell him your situation and move on. Most human beings without a serious psychological issue will understand.

And if you tell me this boy HAS a major psychological issue, I'm going to give you a virtual death glare.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 09-21-2011, 11:50 PM

XD Nah, not THAT bad... I'll tell him that, yeah.

-Douglas Adams
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 AM

*facepalm* Ah, me and my STUPID DEPRESSING MOODS THAT MAKE EVERYONE MAD AT ME!!!!
Look, I'm REALLY sorry if I started a fight or something. It was a dumb thing for me to say, and at this moment in time, I know that what I said wasn't true. (I will probably be stupid and start believing it again.)
Somewhere, there IS a guy who was picked out just for me. Someday, I WILL meet him. But sometimes I just forget that.
Sorry guys. I am doofus-y like that sometimes.
Sooooo.... no hard feelings? *hopeful smile*
Old 09-22-2011, 11:53 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
Oh my god guys. Seriously? Get over it.
I don't care if I was being mean, you're being immature and pessimistic which is my definition of pathetic.
Your social status in middle school truly has nothing to do with if you're going to get married and find love. Pretty much everyone does.
I never dated anyone in middle school.
I'm confident that one day I will fall in love and that person will love me back.
Or maybe you're homosexual and you simply haven't discovered it yet. And that's cool. Whatever.
Middle school guys are idiots anyways. Even the fantastic ones are idiots.
But being so "WOE IS ME! WHY WILL NO ONE LOVE ME!?" Isn't going to help anything.
Your time will come, I promise you. Be patient.

And Gabi, you really should have just said that you didn't like him in the first place. I know it sucks to have to do that, but it's cruel to lead someone on like that. It's even more cruel to make it a spectator sport. I'd say to just do it in a super nice and considerate way (after explaining the whole situation) and if he hates you, ya know, whatever. Shiz happens. And don't act like it's a big deal. Because it really isn't. You're what? Twelve? You'll be fine, even if it does hurt or if it's uncomfortable for a while. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - it's so true. Especially with emotions.

Now for a start, I am not in middle school. It doesn't exist!!! At least where I am! I'm just saying, a BOY will not fall in love with me. Did I ever say I wouldn't fall in love with a MAN, when I'm older? I mean, the majority of boys are idiots, and the only one at my school who may possibly like me can stick his feet behind his head and pick his nose with his toes. I'm saying I have a crush. I've decided I want to go out with him, but I'll be too embarrassed to ask. My plan is I'll ask if he wants to go to this random forest where we can swordfight with sticks! We are so mature!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I'm saying I have a crush. I've decided I want to go out with him, but I'll be too embarrassed to ask. My plan is I'll ask if he wants to go to this random forest where we can swordfight with sticks! We are so mature!!!
O_O
I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT.
Epikful idea!!!!

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~