Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
**pulls out popcorn* This is getting exciting.

WHA?? YOU EXLUDED ME FROM YOUR CONVERSATION ABOUT ME. D:

But C.T. DOES comment on all of mine. THAT'S CAUSE I'M JUST SO EPICTASTICAL LIKE THAT. AND WE'RE JCSS BUDDIES. xD

*grumbles* I wanna know your plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. D: TELLMEYERPLANGRRNOTFAIRIDONTGETTOSECRETLYMAKEPLANS WITHANYONEELSEAHHHHNOTFAIRISHALLUNLEASHCAEDESONYOU GRRRRRRWATCHOUTIWANNAKNOWTHEPLAN!!!

Ooh, video reply? I wanna seeee.*
*I'm shorreh! D: (Not for the JCSS buddies thing. xD *fistbump of Holy Superstardom*) Ish about Flame and Wolf and love and junk! D:

'S not very interesting, just to tell ya...just what Pokey said. I showed her some epik crap o' mine (including mah face) and then we were all Whaddo we say now...? .__.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
*Why thank you. XD

Yush. We did kinda. BU' THAT'S CUZ YOU'RE NEVER ON. XD You come on and view a thread, and then you go offline. And it annoys me. ^_^

See? I toooold you, 4Si9, or whatever you said your name was. XD YOU FAVOR LIZZIE OVER ME. *goes into a corner and sobs*

YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT. XDD
You can make secret plans with Ice. ^_^ Or somethin'. I might tell you. Maybe possibly. With a price. ^_^

Yesh. It was her reply to my late reply to her reply to my video. And I have to make a reply to that. ^_^*
*I think there was a D somewhere in my name... >__> AND YOU KNOW WHAT. IT'S 'CAUSE LIZZIE BARELY EVER FREAKING POSTS AND WHEN SHE DOES THEY'RE THESE SUPER DUPER LONG ONES AND YOU POST SHO OFTEN AND THEY'RE OCCASIONALLY PRETTY SHORT AND ON SUPER DUPER LONG ONES I DO IN FACT TELL YOU THEY ARE EPIK SO YEAH. *hides in Box of Hidingness**

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
*D: Bu-bu-but IMMA BUSY GIRL.

Wait, the video you sent us where you were just like, "It's a nice day outside. Yup. ^_^"? xD I made a response, but it was too big to sned. C.T. SNED ME YOUR RESPONSSSSSSSSSSE. I WANNA SEEEEEE.*
*ISH SHUUPER BORING. D:

Oh, you mean the original one...? I think I deleted it... DD:*

Quote:
*Okee then. :3

Yesh. That one. ^_^ I WANNA SHEE YOU'RE RESPONSE. D:
Put it on YouTube and make it private and share it with me. ^_^

This is how the videos went:
Me: I'm bored.
Response from CT: Shows me something amazing. ;D
Me: Is honored to see the amazing thing. Doesn't know what to talk about.
CT: Doesn't know what to talk about.
XD
*Eeyeah, pretty much. <_<*

Quote:
**explodes*

XD
Okè.

Now. C.T. Come online and posht. *even though you're at your college class thingie I think. :3**
*Finally done with that class thing. It was SHO weird...all we did was play improvisational games and build forts and and draw and crap. 8D

Yesh. I shall posht. :3*
Old 06-22-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
The voice hit her first.

It so familiar, so soothing... she had heard it so many times whispering calming words to her... yet this time it was hard... it was... different.

Without even thinking, Flame had whipped around so her eyes were level to his. It was him. It was him; he was so close. He looked slightly different; but still beautiful. His rich, dark hair was now shoulder-length and there was a new coldness in his eyes... but it was still him.

No... she told herself. It's not him. This is... this is a murderer. This is not Wolf.

"What do you want?" she snapped.
*THAT WAS EPIK. THERE. ARE YOU HAPPY. e____e

And I wasn't just sayin' that to say it, it was pretty epik. ^__^*

Mors Fera laughed, amused by her expression. "What do I want?" he asked, drawing out his words like he was savoring every sentence. "I simply want to rid of my greatest enemy, the one who holds me back from truly unleashing my power."

He stepped out in front of Flame, still leaned down in front of her face, and with his volume at just barely a whisper, said, "Today, I am going to kill your boyfriend. Isn't that lovely? Oh, yes, and you, dearest Dancing Flame,"—he ran a finger under her chin teasingly—"are going to help me."

*PFFFFFT. *
Old 06-23-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
*THAT WAS EPIK. THERE. ARE YOU HAPPY. e____e

And I wasn't just sayin' that to say it, it was pretty epik. ^__^*

Mors Fera laughed, amused by her expression. "What do I want?" he asked, drawing out his words like he was savoring every sentence. "I simply want to rid of my greatest enemy, the one who holds me back from truly unleashing my power."

He stepped out in front of Flame, still leaned down in front of her face, and with his volume at just barely a whisper, said, "Today, I am going to kill your boyfriend. Isn't that lovely? Oh, yes, and you, dearest Dancing Flame,"—he ran a finger under her chin teasingly—"are going to help me."

*PFFFFFT. *
*Sorry that I'm not posting until now. XD I just got my Internet back, it'd been out since early this morning. -_-*

Flame was completely aware of his fingers under her chin. His touch sent shivers up her spine. She shuddered and looked to the ground, biting her bottom lip harder.

He said ‘to kill your boyfriend’. Kill, as in he’s not dead yet. Kill, as in Wolf is still alive.

She let her eyes flutter closed, and she leaned close to Wo—Mors Fera. “Wolf… you’re still in there. Wolf, you’re going to stay in there, you will not die.” Her voice sank to a gentle purr. She lifted her eyes so that they were level with Mors’s. He smirked at her.

“So,” she said, smiling sincerely at Mors. “How am I supposed to help you kill–” she put sarcastic emphasis on that one word, “Wolf?”

Mors grinned at her. It's nothing like Wolf’s smile, she noted.

“I’m going to show you exactly how, Dancing Flame,” he hissed. His hands were behind his back, and they were doing something. She tried to see around him to peek at what he was doing, but he concealed himself pretty well. She heard a clink of metal, and from behind his back, he unsheathed a shining, silvery knife that gleamed beneath the dim lights.

Flame cursed mentally. She should’ve seen this coming.

“You think this will kill Wolf? He’s brave, and he’s smart. He won’t let you–”

She was cut off abruptly. Mors Fera had the same speed and agility as Wolf, and in seconds, the knife was pressed against her throat.

That’s nice, she thought, holding her breath as the knife pressed closer to her skin. It hadn’t broken her skin yet, but it was soon to.

“Ready to have some fun?” Mors Fera laughed, with the giddiness of a small child.

*I was thinking he might be, like, fiercely kissing her while running the knife up and down her back. To make Wolfy jealous. Or something. :3*
Old 06-23-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
*Sorry that I'm not posting until now. XD I just got my Internet back, it'd been out since early this morning. -_-*

Flame was completely aware of his fingers under her chin. His touch sent shivers up her spine. She shuddered and looked to the ground, biting her bottom lip harder.

He said ‘to kill your boyfriend’. Kill, as in he’s not dead yet. Kill, as in Wolf is still alive.

She let her eyes flutter closed, and she leaned close to Wo—Mors Fera. “Wolf… you’re still in there. Wolf, you’re going to stay in there, you will not die.” Her voice sank to a gentle purr. She lifted her eyes so that they were level with Mors’s. He smirked at her.

“So,” she said, smiling sincerely at Mors. “How am I supposed to help you kill–” she put sarcastic emphasis on that one word, “Wolf?”

Mors grinned at her. It's nothing like Wolf’s smile, she noted.

“I’m going to show you exactly how, Dancing Flame,” he hissed. His hands were behind his back, and they were doing something. She tried to see around him to peek at what he was doing, but he concealed himself pretty well. She heard a clink of metal, and from behind his back, he unsheathed a shining, silvery knife that gleamed beneath the dim lights.

Flame cursed mentally. She should’ve seen this coming.

“You think this will kill Wolf? He’s brave, and he’s smart. He won’t let you–”

She was cut off abruptly. Mors Fera had the same speed and agility as Wolf, and in seconds, the knife was pressed against her throat.

That’s nice, she thought, holding her breath as the knife pressed closer to her skin. It hadn’t broken her skin yet, but it was soon to.

“Ready to have some fun?” Mors Fera laughed, with the giddiness of a small child.

*I was thinking he might be, like, fiercely kissing her while running the knife up and down her back. To make Wolfy jealous. Or something. :3*
*OH. My gawd. This is so much fun. I don't even know why. I have a morbid mind. 8D

But DO remember, dear Pokey, that he has his power to kill and torture people without touchin' 'em and shtuff. So I'mma make MF have the knife just to scare Flame. :3

...Or maybe a BIT more than that... *devious smirk**

To Mors Fera's slight frustration, Flame did not seemed fazed. She must have gotten used to these knives over the past few months. But Wolf's emotions did not disappoint. The assassin could feel the horror flooding through the helpless elf. It made him feel simply elated with joy.

"You know," he began, slowly sliding the knife up Flame's jawline--not pressing hard enough to make a cut, but just hard enough to make her feel the cold of the blade. "It will be quite a shame to ruin such a pretty face..."

He ran his knife across Flame's cheek, and she tried flinching away. He simply smiled.

"Best we enjoy it like it is while we can, mm?"

And he put his lips to hers, violently kissing her as she thrashed in her bonds, trying to turn her head away. Wolf shouted furiously in his head for him to stop, and after a moment, Mors Fera obliged, pulling back with a smug expression on his face.

"I thought that might get your boyfriend angry," he laughed. "Don't worry, there's won't be too much of that here. Besides, if I'm too busy kissing you, how will I be able to hear your screams?"

And before either Flame or Wolf could expect it, Mors Fera clenched his fist, and Flame's face contorted with pain as she let loose a cry of distress that echoed through the halls and in Mors Fera's ears, tortured and beautiful.

No! Wolf yelled at the assassin, who merely grinned. NO! STOP!

Mors Fera released his fist, and Flame's cry was cut off, blood beginning to blossom from her shirt. It was a puny amount compared to what he had drawn from the bodies of other hopeless elves and fairies, but the blood would grow as the time would pass.

"I'm sorry," Mors Fera said, faking sympathy, "did that hurt? Oh, I would get used to it, Flame..."

He slowly crept the knife up her back, her anxious shivers and pained expression betraying the defiant aura she had first given off.

"...Because it's going to get a lot worse from here on out."
Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
*OH. My gawd. This is so much fun. I don't even know why. I have a morbid mind. 8D

But DO remember, dear Pokey, that he has his power to kill and torture people without touchin' 'em and shtuff. So I'mma make MF have the knife just to scare Flame. :3

...Or maybe a BIT more than that... *devious smirk**

To Mors Fera's slight frustration, Flame did not seemed fazed. She must have gotten used to these knives over the past few months. But Wolf's emotions did not disappoint. The assassin could feel the horror flooding through the helpless elf. It made him feel simply elated with joy.

"You know," he began, slowly sliding the knife up Flame's jawline--not pressing hard enough to make a cut, but just hard enough to make her feel the cold of the blade. "It will be quite a shame to ruin such a pretty face..."

He ran his knife across Flame's cheek, and she tried flinching away. He simply smiled.

"Best we enjoy it like it is while we can, mm?"

And he put his lips to hers, violently kissing her as she thrashed in her bonds, trying to turn her head away. Wolf shouted furiously in his head for him to stop, and after a moment, Mors Fera obliged, pulling back with a smug expression on his face.

"I thought that might get your boyfriend angry," he laughed. "Don't worry, there's won't be too much of that here. Besides, if I'm too busy kissing you, how will I be able to hear your screams?"

And before either Flame or Wolf could expect it, Mors Fera clenched his fist, and Flame's face contorted with pain as she let loose a cry of distress that echoed through the halls and in Mors Fera's ears, tortured and beautiful.

No! Wolf yelled at the assassin, who merely grinned. NO! STOP!

Mors Fera released his fist, and Flame's cry was cut off, blood beginning to blossom from her shirt. It was a puny amount compared to what he had drawn from the bodies of other hopeless elves and fairies, but the blood would grow as the time would pass.

"I'm sorry," Mors Fera said, faking sympathy, "did that hurt? Oh, I would get used to it, Flame..."

He slowly crept the knife up her back, her anxious shivers and pained expression betraying the defiant aura she had first given off.

"...Because it's going to get a lot worse from here on out."
*AAAAHAHAHAHHAHA. I have morbid mind as well. THIS IS FUN. 8D
Next time I see my friends, (I might not today, because my mom wants Sunday to family day. Hoorah. ;- I'm going to make them film a Mors Fera trailer with me, 'cuz one o' my friends has a really nice camera. And I have an epikal orange shirt that I can wear to be FUH-LAME. 8DDD And a cafe. *nods*
By the way. Are you going to make a book version of this book, too? XD*

Flame squeezed her eyes shut, and felt a delicate tear streak her cheek. This is not Wolf this is Mors Fera he's evil Wolf is still in there he will not die... Wolf is strong Wolf is strong I am strong...

Flame shook her head. "It didn't hurt," she managed, her voice shaking. "It didn't hurt."

Mors Fera examined her, amused. His eyes traveled up and down her, and Flame felt extremely powerless. "It didn't hurt?" he asked, frowning. "Let me see if I can change that."

He clenched his fist again, and then closed his other hand around his clenched fist.

The pain returned. The searing, burning, screaming, screeching, never-ending pain that shot through her body. She put her throbbing head down and released the scream she had been holding in. Tears streamed down her face, and she pressed herself against the wall. "NOO!" she shrieked, her face turning bright red. "Make it stop!"

Mors Fera smirked at her and opened his fist. Flame fell limp, dangling by the chains around her wrists. "That was so cute," Mors Fera said happily. "Don't you think, Wolfy?"

"Wolf," Flame gasped, her eyes widening. "Wolf... are you in there... Wolf... say something?"

Mors Fera chuckled at her. "You amuse me so much," he said, shaking his head. He brought his finger up to her face and began to stroke her face, wiping away her tears. He picked up and straightened her out, he tucked her hair behind her eyes. "There you go, all pretty again," he said, smiling sweetly.

Flame closed her eyes. "Wolf... I don't know what he's about to do, but in case I don't make it out of this alive—"

That was when Mors Fera brought his arms into the air and making a choking gesture with his hands, and the words caught in Flame's throat. Her lips formed the empty words as she began to quickly pale from lack of air. "I love you."
Old 06-24-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
*AAAAHAHAHAHHAHA. I have morbid mind as well. THIS IS FUN. 8D
Next time I see my friends, (I might not today, because my mom wants Sunday to family day. Hoorah. ;- I'm going to make them film a Mors Fera trailer with me, 'cuz one o' my friends has a really nice camera. And I have an epikal orange shirt that I can wear to be FUH-LAME. 8DDD And a cafe. *nods*
By the way. Are you going to make a book version of this book, too? XD*

Flame squeezed her eyes shut, and felt a delicate tear streak her cheek. This is not Wolf this is Mors Fera he's evil Wolf is still in there he will not die... Wolf is strong Wolf is strong I am strong...

Flame shook her head. "It didn't hurt," she managed, her voice shaking. "It didn't hurt."

Mors Fera examined her, amused. His eyes traveled up and down her, and Flame felt extremely powerless. "It didn't hurt?" he asked, frowning. "Let me see if I can change that."

He clenched his fist again, and then closed his other hand around his clenched fist.

The pain returned. The searing, burning, screaming, screeching, never-ending pain that shot through her body. She put her throbbing head down and released the scream she had been holding in. Tears streamed down her face, and she pressed herself against the wall. "NOO!" she shrieked, her face turning bright red. "Make it stop!"

Mors Fera smirked at her and opened his fist. Flame fell limp, dangling by the chains around her wrists. "That was so cute," Mors Fera said happily. "Don't you think, Wolfy?"

"Wolf," Flame gasped, her eyes widening. "Wolf... are you in there... Wolf... say something?"

Mors Fera chuckled at her. "You amuse me so much," he said, shaking his head. He brought his finger up to her face and began to stroke her face, wiping away her tears. He picked up and straightened her out, he tucked her hair behind her eyes. "There you go, all pretty again," he said, smiling sweetly.

Flame closed her eyes. "Wolf... I don't know what he's about to do, but in case I don't make it out of this alive—"

That was when Mors Fera brought his arms into the air and making a choking gesture with his hands, and the words caught in Flame's throat. Her lips formed the empty words as she began to quickly pale from lack of air. "I love you."
*8D Yaay. And yes, I am...I just have to figure out where to start... >_>

AA. I still need the rest of that prologue. *raises eyebrows**

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO—

Wolf couldn't form any other thought than that. No. No, this couldn't be happening. No, Mors Fera couldn't kill Flame. No, Wolf couldn't let this be happening. No, no, no.

"Oh, Flame, I thought you might like to know," Mors Fera said tauntingly as Flame coughed and struggled to breathe, "Wolf is fighting me right now. Oh, how desperately he is fighting. You say he is strong? If he had any ounce of strength in his pathetic little soul, he would beat me and save you. But sadly, I don't think that will be happening any time soon. So sorry about that."

Flame's face kept growing paler, her eyes beginning to roll to the back of her head.

Mors Fera let out a small grunt of unease. "Take a good look, Wolfy. This'll be the last thing you see before your girlfriend is dead."

"Dead, do you hear me?! Dead! DEAD! DEAD!"

She was, she was almost gone, she was dying dying dying, just about dead dead dead

"NO!"

It was everything chaotic in one second. It felt like a cataclysmic explosion, like regaining feeling to a body dead and rotting. The hands he now owned released their invisible hold on Flame's neck and, using his power, shoved a ghost of a knife into his own stomach. He and Mors Fera screamed. They screamed together in one voice, one body, but Wolf knew that, at least for a few moments, he was in control.

Wasting no time, Wolf trudging over to Flame, clutching his stomach and crying out at every wrong move, hurriedly undoing her chains. When they were done, he noticed she was still dying. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were glazed. Her chest barely moved.

"No, no, no, no..." he muttered, frantically laying her down on her back and hovering his hands over her limp body, muttering the few healing spells he remembered. A small golden glow began to envelop Flame, but it was too weak. She still wasn't waking.

"No, no, no, no, no!" he shouted between the spells. "No, Flame, you can't do this! You can't do this to me!"

His voice was growing louder and more forceful as he continued with the spells, the golden glow growing stronger and more vivid, but still, Flame did not stir.

"Flame, get up!" he pleaded. "Please, Flame, wake up! You can't do this to me! You can't!"

The glow grew brighter.

"Please, Flame! Get up!"

Flame was not moving.

"Flame, you stupid fairy! Get up!"

The glow was almost blinding.

"GET UP, FLAME! PLEASE, GET UP!"

Flame was not breathing.

"FLAME!"

The glow died.

And Flame had not moved.

"...F-Flame..." he whispered, cupping her face in his hands and bowing his head in sorrow. "I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry I did this to you... I dragged you into this whole mess, made you suffer so much... I let you slip away from me... I—I'm so, so sorry, Flame..."

With tears in his eyes, he bent lower and gently kissed her lips, whispering what felt like his last:

"I love you, Dancing Flame, and I always will."

**sobs forever*

Could Flame, like, just be unconscious and then awaken and be all "OMG WOLF I LURVE YOU!! 8D" plz? XD*

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 06-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:55 PM

Darkness. Blackness. It was nothing, yet it was everything. Everywhere. No escape. She couldn't open her eyes. She couldn't close them— did she even have them? Was she breathing? Was she alive?

Flame doubted it.

The blackness was peaceful.

Get up.

...what?

Flame Flame Flame up up up.

Who are you? Why are you telling me what to do.

Stupid fairy. Up up up. Don't do.

Who are you? Don't do what?

Sorry... sorry... so so so so so sorry... sorry sorry... Flame sorry... up.

Flame was silent. The voice rang and echoed through the darkness.

Dancing Flame. Love.

Feel. Flame could feel again. She felt hands on her face, she felt tears dripping onto her.

Flame... get up. Get up. GET UP.

Flame's eyes shot open, and her breathing was heavy. She closed her eyes and opened them again, panting hard, hard, blinking rapidly.

Wolf was bent over her, his head down, his face dark. Not Mors Fera. Wolf.

"...Wolf..." she breathed. "WOLF!"

She scrambled to her knees, and his face lifted, his eyes widening. "Flame?"

Flame grabbed his head buried her face in his shoulder. "Wolf... oh my goodess, Wolf. It's really you," she whispered through her tears.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:29 PM

*Do you mind if I control Flame a bit? :3*

He couldn't believe it. Here she was. After weeks that felt like years of waiting, here she was. Here she was.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, never wanting to let her go again.

"It's really you," she whispered, her voice raspy, though whether it was from the choking or the tears, Wolf couldn't tell.

"It's really me," he assured her. "I'm here. It's alright. I'm here."

And they both pulled back, their faces wet and pale yet looking the happiest they'd been in months. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, taking in that the other was there, that they were right there. And Wolf just couldn't believe it.

At least, not until Flame grabbed his shirt, yanked him forward, and kissed him.

All feeling seemed to flood from his body. No longer did the pain in his stomach exist, or the assassin at the back of his head, or the labyrinth, or anything else except Flame. He cupped her face gently in his hands and she wrapped her arms around his head, and they kissed; not fiercely, yet not gently, but at the perfect pace that told each other the only thing they needed to: I missed you, I love you, I need you even more than you can imagine.

But when they pulled back, reality set in. Wolf felt Mors Fera regaining his strength. He was going to begin fighting Wolf, and he wasn't sure he could hold the assassin back.

"Flame," he whispered, "I love you, but you need to go."
Old 06-24-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
*Do you mind if I control Flame a bit? :3*

He couldn't believe it. Here she was. After weeks that felt like years of waiting, here she was. Here she was.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, never wanting to let her go again.

"It's really you," she whispered, her voice raspy, though whether it was from the choking or the tears, Wolf couldn't tell.

"It's really me," he assured her. "I'm here. It's alright. I'm here."

And they both pulled back, their faces wet and pale yet looking the happiest they'd been in months. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, taking in that the other was there, that they were right there. And Wolf just couldn't believe it.

At least, not until Flame grabbed his shirt, yanked him forward, and kissed him.

All feeling seemed to flood from his body. No longer did the pain in his stomach exist, or the assassin at the back of his head, or the labyrinth, or anything else except Flame. He cupped her face gently in his hands and she wrapped her arms around his head, and they kissed; not fiercely, yet not gently, but at the perfect pace that told each other the only thing they needed to: I missed you, I love you, I need you even more than you can imagine.

But when they pulled back, reality set in. Wolf felt Mors Fera regaining his strength. He was going to begin fighting Wolf, and he wasn't sure he could hold the assassin back.

"Flame," he whispered, "I love you, but you need to go."
*D'aaawwh. *melts from the cuteness*

SJAVCVCSDUVFA that gif is creepeh. D: But that's pretty much what I did. XD

I'll post in one second... I just... merr. I wanted to save part one of the II:MF character thing and put it on YouTube. xD*
Old 06-24-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
*D'aaawwh. *melts from the cuteness*

SJAVCVCSDUVFA that gif is creepeh. D: But that's pretty much what I did. XD

I'll post in one second... I just... merr. I wanted to save part one of the II:MF character thing and put it on YouTube. xD*
*Deh—deh heck?! DD: *hides in corner*

JOO MUSHT GIMME LINK ONCE DONE. *nods**

Tags
cheese is where it's at, fairies, flame + wolf=<3, flame is in zombieland?, flame&wolfsittinginatree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g c:, mooooonfaaaarrrttts, never ending story, time to play, why did this die, zombielandiswheresheis