Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 243 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
*cheers* Go Chelsea!!!!
Haha first I read that as,
Gotta get prepared for a "ho" here just in case
XD
Moogie, Moogie. *shakes head* That is not a polite thought...xDDDDD
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleigh View Post
Moogie, Moogie. *shakes head* That is not a polite thought...xDDDDD
O.O I never thought of it in thqt way...e.e
Old 07-07-2012, 08:14 PM

Crushes - ugh! I try not to have one, cause it's easier, but there always seems to be this one guy . . . . *dreams off into fantasy land* I have liked him on and off for the past few years, but now he likes my best friend. I keep waiting for him to ask me out to the dances, but he never does. I guess that is OK cause then things would just get awkward. I like our relationship the way it is. He trusts me, and we talk about all kinds of things: problems, relationships, stupid debates about unicorns. XD! And, I don't want that to change. I fear that if I like him, and he likes me, things would get weird like it is when he's around my friend.

Oh well. I guess I'll just wait for someone else to come along. Besides, it's nice to have a close guy friend who I can talk to. XD
Old 07-08-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
*puts all my hands up, and my feet as well*
Wait, all your hands? Do you have three hands or something? O_O
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:33 PM

My friend has a boyfriend, she spends most time texting him, even when she was over at my my house. I haven't met him yet, but according to her descriptions he's nice, but I'm not worried about that. What I'm worried about is how much they talk and stuff... she really really likes him. A LOT. I miss how she used to be, tomboy, tough, and hardly ROMANTIC. We used to laugh about it each time I got a crush. What should I do?
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 07-08-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayneWolf View Post
Crushes - ugh! I try not to have one, cause it's easier, but there always seems to be this one guy . . . . *dreams off into fantasy land* I have liked him on and off for the past few years, but now he likes my best friend. I keep waiting for him to ask me out to the dances, but he never does. I guess that is OK cause then things would just get awkward. I like our relationship the way it is. He trusts me, and we talk about all kinds of things: problems, relationships, stupid debates about unicorns. XD! And, I don't want that to change. I fear that if I like him, and he likes me, things would get weird like it is when he's around my friend.

Oh well. I guess I'll just wait for someone else to come along. Besides, it's nice to have a close guy friend who I can talk to. XD
I think that's a good philosophy.
I have a friend (who is actually a KP member but never comes on), let's call her Diana, who was best friends with this boy, let's call him Ralph, for the upwards of 6 years. About a year and a half ago, they started dating, because they both liked each other (and were THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER). This relationship survived through so much crap, including being in different schools and over the summer (he came to our school this past year). Then, suddenly, in November, Diana broke up with him. She said she just didn't like him as much anymore, but wanted to be friends. Fast forward 7 1/2 months, and the only thing they've said to each other were "Why were you making pizza at 1 o' clock in the morning?" and "Have a great summer."
It's tragic, really, because he's still head-over-heels in love with her and she couldn't care less. Both of them are incredibly stubborn and neither has the balls to just go up to the other and sort things out. They were really great friends, and it's awkward for Diana's friends, like me, because Ralph is also one of our best friends. It's, thankfully, come to the point where you can talk about the other around them, but you had to tiptoe around for a couple months.
Agh. So stubborn.
So, I agree, I think you should keep your relationship with this guy purely platonic, because you bring up some interesting and very real problems with a guy-friend.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
My friend has a boyfriend, she spends most time texting him, even when she was over at my my house. I haven't met him yet, but according to her descriptions he's nice, but I'm not worried about that. What I'm worried about is how much they talk and stuff... she really really likes him. A LOT. I miss how she used to be, tomboy, tough, and hardly ROMANTIC. We used to laugh about it each time I got a crush. What should I do?
Oh, Soph... Is it like she's spending all her time with you blabbing about HIM and stuff?
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 07-08-2012, 06:07 PM

I find the fact that Sagar is viewing this thread slightly creepy. I expect he'll come up with some awesome witty remark. We've been missing some of those recently... >.>

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

Quote:
"But that's how memory works," Bitterblue said quietly. "Things disappear without your permission, then come back again without your permission." And sometimes they come back incomplete and warped.
-Bitterblue, by Kristin Cashore
I wonder if that's how he'll come back to me.
If he comes back as all. Incomplete and warped.

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold

Last edited by Moogle; 07-08-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: he'll not he's
Old 07-08-2012, 08:17 PM

I have a crush on a guy who doesn't exist. Literally, he's my imaginary friend. :3

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~