Quantcast -*Archangel Capricorn Fan Club*- - Page 6 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
“So…” I fiddled with the cuff of my sleeve, worrying the cotton between my fingers. “What’s the plan?” I looked over at Cassiel. He shot a sidelong glance at me, his brilliant eyes caged in by a few stray strands of hair, before glaring at his hands resting entwined on the steering wheel.
“Plan?” he repeated, though it sounded more like a question. “I don’t have a plan.”
“What?” I said, surprised. He met my stare.
“I don’t have a plan. All I wanted was for my test, to look out for the one with promise, to go smoothly; and that the council would get off my back. I never guessed that Leo would show up, hurt, and that I’d have to scrounge around for some trace of someone from the Sanctum to help. I never guessed I’d have disobeyed my orders to stay here with Leo, and you. I couldn’t have imagined that they’d send the Devils after me; that I’d have to get out, hide,” he said. He dropped his head to his hands, letting out a breath that stirred the short curtain of hair that had slid forward to hide his face.
“But, well…” I trailed off. I didn’t have anything to say; considering I was pretty much in the same boat he was. I didn’t even really believe in magic before he showed up; let alone compile a plan to fight against, or hide from, an elite group of people able to wield magic out to get me and my friends.
“Then,” I cleared my throat, mustering my voice. “Then I guess we need to make one.” Cassiel lifted his head up, looked over at me. He was silent for a moment, and then he took a hand from the steering wheel to run it through his hair; pushing it back from his face.
“I guess you’re right,” he said. “We’d better make one.”
Yeah, it's not *exactly* dead in the water. XD
Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 PM

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's totally awesome!

Tags
awesome book, cassiel is angry, leo trollface, no he's not!, story on kidpub, weird tags already...