Quantcast Adrian's Graveyard Fan Club!!! - Page 16 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
I really do think you should re-write the first book one more time. <:^J Please do that. It would make me feel so much better if you did. Then you can publish it (if you don't mind me okaying it first) and decide how to change the other books in the series.

Piggy? (...Is that Australian slag or something?)

Perry should be fine with it. If anything, he'd be glad that you're taking responsibility for all this. ^_^ (Besides, from a purely business standpoint, no matter when you publish it, KidPub Press still gets the money from your publishing package.)

Thank you for being so understanding, Max. It means a lot.
I'd probably post some or email some to you through the contact Tab if you want to make sure that it doesn't seem too much like WOT. <:^D I will spend a lot of time on it and get it perfect just like you are doing with WOT but different seeing that it is my book not yours. (That sounded a bit rude, sorry about that.)

(Yeah, it is. Sorry, I have been on a weird Aussie kick for the last faffy days...)

Yeah, i know Perry will be fine with it but then what if I tell my parents. ._. They will probably understand and help me but be confused with why I don't like the style of the writing and the plot.

No problem, Ash! ^_^ I want to rewrite it anyways.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I'd probably post some or email some to you through the contact Tab if you want to make sure that it doesn't seem too much like WOT. <:^D I will spend a lot of time on it and get it perfect just like you are doing with WOT but different seeing that it is my book not yours. (That sounded a bit rude, sorry about that.)

(Yeah, it is. Sorry, I have been on a weird Aussie kick for the last faffy days...)

Yeah, i know Perry will be fine with it but then what if I tell my parents. ._. They will probably understand and help me but be confused with why I don't like the style of the writing and the plot.

No problem, Ash! ^_^ I want to rewrite it anyways.
That would be perfect. ^_^

Just tell your parents that there's something in the story you absolutely have to fix, if you don't think you are able to tell them about this situation. (I think you should tell them what's going on, though. It's always best to be honest with your parents. They'll understand.)
Old 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
That would be perfect. ^_^

Just tell your parents that there's something in the story you absolutely have to fix, if you don't think you are able to tell them about this situation. (I think you should tell them what's going on, though. It's always best to be honest with your parents. They'll understand.)
^_^ Alright! I'll get started on the rewritten version tonight!

If I tell them that I need to fix something, then they'll know I have rewritten it because they have read it before and, if I tell them I need to rewrite it, they'll go bazinga! D^:

NO.
I am just going to completely rewrite it and then I will tell them because I will do it because I am brave.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 02-16-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
^_^ Alright! I'll get started on the rewritten version tonight!

If I tell them that I need to fix something, then they'll know I have rewritten it because they have read it before and, if I tell them I need to rewrite it, they'll go bazinga! D^:

NO.
I am just going to completely rewrite it and then I will tell them because I will do it because I am brave.
Thank you, Max. You don't know how much better all this makes me feel, knowing that this is going to get fixed...

You can do it. I know you're brave enough to tell them, and I know you're creative enough to rewrite the story. ^_^
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Thank you, Max. You don't know how much better all this makes me feel, knowing that this is going to get fixed...

You can do it. I know you're brave enough to tell them, and I know you're creative enough to rewrite the story. ^_^
^_^ Alright. And there is going to be a Prologue--yet--it's not going to be anything like the actual before Prologue and I'll just write it when I start my break. e_e
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 02-26-2013, 02:52 AM

*coughs awkwardly*

Um, Max? You might want to update your WB About Me page...thing...

<:^D
Old 02-26-2013, 02:58 AM

Quote:
*coughs awkwardly*

Um, Max? You might want to update your WB About Me page...thing...

<:^D
THANK YOU, ASH! 8^D
tencharrr
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains

Tags
adrian <3 flix, adrian <3 flix wut?, adrian is awesome, adrian's graveyard, chicin, da tags is taking over, flaming mangoes, go maxi!, luffyournameadrian, maxi is epic, story on kidpub, the game