Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 449 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 10:16 PM

I'm planning on asking out my crush tomorrow, to see a movie...hopefully it all goes well. Fingers crossed!
Old 06-21-2013, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriluv91750 View Post
Hrrrm.... well.... Here goes, then:

We met the summer I was going into fifth grade. I had actually met his sister at Vacation Bible School while volunteering and discovered she went to the same school as I did. Our families became friends and I eventually met Anthony. When I was in fifth and sixth grade our families were REALLY good friends and we were always having get togethers and what-not. It eventually became pretty obvious that Anthony liked me, but considering I was in fifth/sixth grade (I can't remember which) I didn't really want to date. So when I was in seventh grade at one school and he was in eigth grade at another, he started dating another girl. Well, at the end of that school year she dumped him and he went to another school for highshool. Well then I started going to his old school for eigth grade and we didn't really talk much.

Here's where it gets interesting:
My church youth group takes this Disneyland trip at the end of the school year and we were able to choose our own groups. There were only two guys out of six people in my group: Anthony and my brother. So Anthony and I sat next to eachother on the Tower of Terror. On the tower or terror there are bars to grip onto on the sides of the seats, but you're sharing a bar with your neighbor. So of course I grasp onto the bar first and then his hand grasped onto mine. And it wasn't like the "I'm scared out of my pants I need to hold onto the bar," holding onto my hand. It was more like a "I'm just going to pretend I'm scared so I can hold your hand." Then, later that night we were standing in a long line for a ride and him and I were talking and he pushed a few stray hairs out of my face and was acting all romantical and what not.

However, after the trip I wasn't sure if I wanted to date yet. I even said in a diary entry (yes I still keep a diary, don't laugh) "I'm not sure if I want to date Anthony." So I didn't make a move or anything. Well then we took a few more churchy trips and retreats and my feelings for him started to kick in. So, for Christmas I actually got him a present and everything and started talking to him more often.

Well, then that New Years Eve, (2012-2013) I had gone to his house and they had invited another family that has one of my friends in it. So me and Anthony and his sisters and a couple of my friends from the other family were playing poker when my friend decided to go upstairs with the kids. And Anthony followed. And I'm pretty sure he made it clear he liked her because they were upstairs and he was playing his guitar and she was singing.
and after that I kinda got depressed about it.

Then, we started talking a little more in late March. Keep in mind, I still hadn't even gotten his phone number yet. JUST A MONTH AGO, we went on the Disneyland Trip again. And he asked for my number and at the end of the night was being romantic again. So then I got my hair done and he saw me at church and complimented me and he started texting me and just last thursday we were texting until 11:00 pm, actually later. It was closer to 11:30.

So that's mah story....
It ain't much but..yeah.
Awwww... that sounds cute. ^_^ My only bit of advice is to not jump into things quickly and stand up for yourself. Like, I used to kind of have a crush on this guy, but he pressured me into doing things that I wasn't comfortable with and I kind of hate him now. -_- <<long story, that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
MY FRIEND'S OLDER SISTER HAS THE MOST FREAKING ADORABLE LOVE LIFE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I'M SERIOUS IT'S LIKE A MOVIE
holy crap
so cute
OH MY GOSH TELL US ABOUT IT. ^_^ Because my love life is nonexistent... DD
Old 06-21-2013, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasong View Post
I find that I am jealous whenever I see people in couples. Not because I am overly desperate for all the boys I know, but because I want to feel loved. I mean, my parents and family love me but... Sometimes I'm not sure about people who are my age. God, cats are just so much easier. *sees cat* LET ME LOVE YOU!
I'm bored, so... LET THE RANDOM REPLYING BEGIN.

@evasong: OH MY GOSH... SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! I know exactly how you feel... my family and friends love me too... but sometimes... I don't know... I want to feel loved and protected...
Old 06-21-2013, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Hrrrm.... well.... Here goes, then:

We met the summer I was going into fifth grade. I had actually met his sister at Vacation Bible School while volunteering and discovered she went to the same school as I did. Our families became friends and I eventually met Anthony. When I was in fifth and sixth grade our families were REALLY good friends and we were always having get togethers and what-not. It eventually became pretty obvious that Anthony liked me, but considering I was in fifth/sixth grade (I can't remember which) I didn't really want to date. So when I was in seventh grade at one school and he was in eigth grade at another, he started dating another girl. Well, at the end of that school year she dumped him and he went to another school for highshool. Well then I started going to his old school for eigth grade and we didn't really talk much.

Here's where it gets interesting:
My church youth group takes this Disneyland trip at the end of the school year and we were able to choose our own groups. There were only two guys out of six people in my group: Anthony and my brother. So Anthony and I sat next to eachother on the Tower of Terror. On the tower or terror there are bars to grip onto on the sides of the seats, but you're sharing a bar with your neighbor. So of course I grasp onto the bar first and then his hand grasped onto mine. And it wasn't like the "I'm scared out of my pants I need to hold onto the bar," holding onto my hand. It was more like a "I'm just going to pretend I'm scared so I can hold your hand." Then, later that night we were standing in a long line for a ride and him and I were talking and he pushed a few stray hairs out of my face and was acting all romantical and what not.

However, after the trip I wasn't sure if I wanted to date yet. I even said in a diary entry (yes I still keep a diary, don't laugh) "I'm not sure if I want to date Anthony." So I didn't make a move or anything. Well then we took a few more churchy trips and retreats and my feelings for him started to kick in. So, for Christmas I actually got him a present and everything and started talking to him more often.

Well, then that New Years Eve, (2012-2013) I had gone to his house and they had invited another family that has one of my friends in it. So me and Anthony and his sisters and a couple of my friends from the other family were playing poker when my friend decided to go upstairs with the kids. And Anthony followed. And I'm pretty sure he made it clear he liked her because they were upstairs and he was playing his guitar and she was singing.
and after that I kinda got depressed about it.

Then, we started talking a little more in late March. Keep in mind, I still hadn't even gotten his phone number yet. JUST A MONTH AGO, we went on the Disneyland Trip again. And he asked for my number and at the end of the night was being romantic again. So then I got my hair done and he saw me at church and complimented me and he started texting me and just last thursday we were texting until 11:00 pm, actually later. It was closer to 11:30.

So that's mah story....
It ain't much but..yeah.
It sounds cute. It sounds SO cute but idk. Something doesn't seem right. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about but either he's hanging out with other girls to make you jealous or he's a bit of a player (please don't take the wrong way). You know what? Just ignore me but let me tell you something, if you're the brave type, just ask him, (through a text of course), do you like someone? that is just the easiest way to know.
So anyway, ask him if he likes someone.
Other than that, THAT WAS MY MONTHLY DOSE OF CUTENESS!!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 12:17 PM

[quote=Stephiey;470105]Awwww... that sounds cute. ^_^ My only bit of advice is to not jump into things quickly and stand up for yourself. Like, I used to kind of have a crush on this guy, but he pressured me into doing things that I wasn't comfortable with and I kind of hate him now. -_- <<long story, that.

Thanks ^-^ And I will definitely take that advice, even though I don't think Anthony is the type to do that sort of thing.....
Old 06-22-2013, 01:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Meh. This was an interesting night. In other words: HALP D:
So it all started when I went to the skating rink. And my friend J (who I might add I've had a crush on for a long time) was there. He had a friend there who just happened to be B, my best friends crush. hahahahaha. Can you see where this is going yet?
Okay, anyways, J told me B wanted to do couples skate with me, and apparently J wanted B and I to do the couples skate, too. No, he didn't want us too. He forced us to. He literally pushed us together and took our hands and made them hold each other. 'Twas awkward. But we actually had a good time. We kept up a good conversation about bands and Warped tour and stuff 'cause he's interested in that kind of thing c: But.....
So I was doing a couples skate with my best friend's crush.
And it was set up by my crush ;~;
And now I'm scared my best friend's gonna find out and hate me for it. Any advice on what to do? ;~;

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 06-22-2013, 02:18 AM

[quote=toriluv91750;470165]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
Awwww... that sounds cute. ^_^ My only bit of advice is to not jump into things quickly and stand up for yourself. Like, I used to kind of have a crush on this guy, but he pressured me into doing things that I wasn't comfortable with and I kind of hate him now. -_- <<long story, that.

Thanks ^-^ And I will definitely take that advice, even though I don't think Anthony is the type to do that sort of thing.....
Yeah, he sounds like a nice guy. I'm sure you won't have a problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Meh. This was an interesting night. In other words: HALP D:
So it all started when I went to the skating rink. And my friend J (who I might add I've had a crush on for a long time) was there. He had a friend there who just happened to be B, my best friends crush. hahahahaha. Can you see where this is going yet?
Okay, anyways, J told me B wanted to do couples skate with me, and apparently J wanted B and I to do the couples skate, too. No, he didn't want us too. He forced us to. He literally pushed us together and took our hands and made them hold each other. 'Twas awkward. But we actually had a good time. We kept up a good conversation about bands and Warped tour and stuff 'cause he's interested in that kind of thing c: But.....
So I was doing a couples skate with my best friend's crush.
And it was set up by my crush ;~;
And now I'm scared my best friend's gonna find out and hate me for it. Any advice on what to do? ;~;
.... Hawwwkwarddd... :3 Don't worry, I've done worse... (made out with my best friend's ex-boyfriend. *facepalm* AND I FELT TERRIBLE FOR IT AND I'M NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN RAWR HATE THAT GUY...)

Well. I wouldn't mention it to your friend, but if she does find out tell her that J forced you to and that you didn't want to upset her. It also depends on the chance of her finding out. If there's a high chance, it might just be better to tell her... but if there's not a high chance, then just leave it be.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

[quote=Stephiey;472021]
Quote:

Yeah, he sounds like a nice guy. I'm sure you won't have a problem with it.

.... Hawwwkwarddd... :3 Don't worry, I've done worse... (made out with my best friend's ex-boyfriend. *facepalm* AND I FELT TERRIBLE FOR IT AND I'M NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN RAWR HATE THAT GUY...)

Well. I wouldn't mention it to your friend, but if she does find out tell her that J forced you to and that you didn't want to upset her. It also depends on the chance of her finding out. If there's a high chance, it might just be better to tell her... but if there's not a high chance, then just leave it be.
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna mention it to her e.o We're already growing apart.... if she asks I shall her that. There's not a very likely chance though c: Thank you!!!

I also forgot to mention he told me he doesn't like her but he doesn't want to tell her that 'cause it might hurt her. And I can't tell her that. Then she'll know. I'm keeping to many secrets ;~;

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 06-30-2013, 03:31 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

Okay, I have a bit of a thing for Ryan Higa, and I like looking at 'fit' actors shirtless IF their characters are likeable...but yeah. I've said this too many times. I don't have a 'deal'. I'm not necessarily aromantic (one word, it means unromantic), but I just really don't get attracted to people.

That website is really...interesting, and useful, as I've started researching what it really means to be asexual, and how this will affect me in the future.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:40 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I'm joining their forums. It's probably a good idea.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~