Quantcast My Touch (I know.. another. So bored >.<) - Page 431 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
D: What do you mean? Is everything okay?
(Yeah, they are. I need to do more math in my k12, so my grounding was extended was all. See you then -AGAIN.- D: Besides, I really need a Youtube. So I need to work hard this semester, or I can NOT get one. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED one like eve-ry one else. o3o )

Last edited by Catty; 10-22-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
I block his side punch with my forearm and grip it, bringing my knee up. He avoids it, stumbling back. I reach in, swipe, but he stops me, swipes at me as well. I ease my way out of his way and kick at his face. He grabs my foot. I snicker and push forward, knocking him in the nose.
I wince and stagger back, catching myself on the dummy before I can fall flat on my butt. "I surrender!" I exclaim, keeping the back of my wrist at my nose as it aches. "Jesus Christ, I surrender!"

Pulling back, I expect the blood and laugh with sarcastic mirth. "Goddamn. Third nosebleed in the past four days. Second today." I sniff once, glancing back at her. "It's not even nine, is it? Geez, today's gonna be a blast."
Old 10-22-2013, 05:01 PM

I stumble towards him, reaching out to remove his arms. "Gosh dang it! I'm so so sorry," I tell him, trying to help stop the bleeding. I press my lips together, holding the back of his neck, my hands bloody. I'm surprised he hasn't protested. In fact, he appears comfortable as I attempt to help him.

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 10-22-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I stumble towards him, reaching out to remove his arms. "Gosh dang it! I'm so so sorry," I tell him, trying to help stop the bleeding. I press my lips together, holding the back of his neck, my hands bloody. I'm surprised he hasn't protested. In fact, he appears comfortable as I attempt to help him.
I laugh again, although this one a bit more genuine as she fusses with me. "This isn't the first time," I say, trying to get her hands away from my face so I can holdmy own nose. "Besides, it just solidifies my theory—you're a total badass."

I finally get her to stop fidgeting around my nose, leaning over and letting the blood drip. "Do you have any ice or towels? I really don't want to use the miracle medicine. One needle through my skin a day is more than enough."
Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
I laugh again, although this one a bit more genuine as she fusses with me. "This isn't the first time," I say, trying to get her hands away from my face so I can holdmy own nose. "Besides, it just solidifies my theory—you're a total badass."

I finally get her to stop fidgeting around my nose, leaning over and letting the blood drip. "Do you have any ice or towels? I really don't want to use the miracle medicine. One needle through my skin a day is more than enough."
I nod, immediately running to get some materials. A minute later, I'm back with a dry towel. I help him adjust it properly. I sit back, stare at him. "You're right. And it's terrible."

Old 10-22-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
I nod, immediately running to get some materials. A minute later, I'm back with a dry towel. I help him adjust it properly. I sit back, stare at him. "You're right. And it's terrible."
I wipe my hands off as best I can on the towel and return it to my nose, letting it soak up the excess blood. "Yeah. Like, I can understand getting a chip in the arm for access to the doors and GPSes in case a soldier's kidnapped, but the piercing pain really isn't that necessary. Honestly, I'm a human, not a dog that needs a shock when I'm disobedient."
Old 10-23-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I wipe my hands off as best I can on the towel and return it to my nose, letting it soak up the excess blood. "Yeah. Like, I can understand getting a chip in the arm for access to the doors and GPSes in case a soldier's kidnapped, but the piercing pain really isn't that necessary. Honestly, I'm a human, not a dog that needs a shock when I'm disobedient."
I swallow and glance away. After a while, I take the towel away, wiping up what I can. Returning with a warm, wet cloth, I wipe off any dried or excess blood. It takes a minute after I pull away. "Now, let me see," I say like a nurse would, my eyes narrowing on the damage as I hold each side of his neck, tilting his head different directions.

"I could have sprained it. It doesn't appear broken, £ reaching up, I press between his eyes. "Does that hurt?"

Old 10-23-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
I swallow and glance away. After a while, I take the towel away, wiping up what I can. Returning with a warm, wet cloth, I wipe off any dried or excess blood. It takes a minute after I pull away. "Now, let me see," I say like a nurse would, my eyes narrowing on the damage as I hold each side of his neck, tilting his head different directions.

"I could have sprained it. It doesn't appear broken, £ reaching up, I press between his eyes. "Does that hurt?"
I flinch back a bit,wincing. "A little," I say, "but not too much. I think I'll be fine."

*baha short ;-;*
Old 10-23-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
I flinch back a bit,wincing. "A little," I say, "but not too much. I think I'll be fine."

*baha short ;-;*
I recoil abruptly and frown. "No, you're not. Now hold still," I tell him firmly, concern knitting itself deeply into my eyebrows. "I did this. I want to help."

Old 10-23-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
I shake my head and grab a towel off the counter. "No, you most certainly are NOT okay!!" I tell him, wiping off his chin and giving him a quick hug. Then I toss the towel aside, place one hand on the side of his head, and the other on his stomach. "Now, hold still, you're not done yet." I can feel his muscles quivering in pain and nausea, the pounding in his head, high blood pressure, and all the tiny spots in his brain where the bulk of the damage was done. I close my eyes and repair everything that I can. Soon, his aches and dizziness become mine. But I don't care. He's so very worth it.

When she's done, he'll have absolutely no pain whatsoever.
But then she'll start trying to give him some extra energy while she's at it and that will drain her terribly. :> I doubt Keaton will want her to do that for him when he realizes what she's doin'...
Kenny...did you see this?

Tags
ash is doomed, blobfish, ct is gone, grenaaaaa, holysmokesthisisintense, i promise, i won't forget you, jay is drowning, keane, lizbiz is lost, lyall_areyel_was_here, moose, my touch, nes, non-sexy raisin, octopusologist, piss_off., search up 'blobfish', self-destruction, shush now lizbiz