Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 488 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 06:47 PM

So there's this guy that I went to homecoming with. And now he likes me. Thing is, I don't like him in quite the same way that he likes me-- I view him as more of a friend. He wants to hang out sometime, so I agreed, because I thought I would give him a chance. But I'm starting to have doubts, and according to my friend, he's probably going to ask me out when we hang out...thing is, I don't want to break his heart or ruin a friendship...

Arg.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
So there's this guy that I went to homecoming with. And now he likes me. Thing is, I don't like him in quite the same way that he likes me-- I view him as more of a friend. He wants to hang out sometime, so I agreed, because I thought I would give him a chance. But I'm starting to have doubts, and according to my friend, he's probably going to ask me out when we hang out...thing is, I don't want to break his heart or ruin a friendship...

Arg.
You could probably tell him you just want to be friends : 3 My friend did that and her and the guy who asked her are still really close friends.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 10-30-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post

Arg.

Just make it super clear to him that you guys are friends without actually saying anything obvious. If that doesn't work, just break it to him. But give him a chance first. Maybe he can be attractive, you just never thought about it before. Or maybe he also just likes you as a friend.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 PM

I had like 5 perfect opportunities to just freakin smile at him but I chickened out every time. I really dislike myself lately.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-01-2013, 07:28 AM

gUYS WE COULD DRESS UP AT SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND HE WAS THE DOCTOR HE WAS THE FLIPPING DOCTOR HELP ME

*please stand by*

But of course, I didn't talk to him. No. I tried and I failed. He was talking with his friends in the hallway and even though I didn't need anything, I went to my locker and just fooled around with the zipper on my backpack for like 2 minutes until I realized I wasn't going to do it.
I'm hoping today I can have a chance to tell him just how amazing his costume was.

he was the most adorable person with a fez I've ever seen. ^_^

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

Old 11-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Did you guys know, that a crush is only supposed to last for four months, and if it's any longer, that means you're in love. It's a psychological fact.

I really like him. :s
Old 11-01-2013, 04:49 PM

today we were looking at each other for about 5 seconds and i finally tried smiling at him but he looked away as soon as i did. i'm legit crying right now.

EDIT: To clarify: He just didn't see me smile at him. He wasn't being mean and just not acknowledging my smile.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Last edited by Puckbrina159; 11-01-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:24 PM

this isn't related to my crush BUT I GOT MY FRIEND AND HER CRUSH TO TALK TO EACH OTHER TODAY THEY'RE LIKE MY OTP AT SCHOOL OH MY GOSH
Old 11-01-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
today we were looking at each other for about 5 seconds and i finally tried smiling at him but he looked away as soon as i did. i'm legit crying right now.
;_;
do you have any classes with him?
and oMG HE DRESSED AS THE DOCTOR HE IS PERFECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
I hugged him today.
woo ^o^
Old 11-01-2013, 07:26 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

So this guy at my school was dressed up as Jack Frost and looked so much like him that me and my friend fangirled in front of everyone. He was so beautiful .-. He had the face, the hair was perfect, the entire outfit, and even the staff DX OH MY GOSH HE WAS PERF.
And then there's that tiny fact that I don't know who he is .-.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~