Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 497 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013, 08:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I met this boy today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZD5y5evuc0
I think I'm in love
XD

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-18-2013, 10:07 PM

Default WARNING mature content :)

Meeeerrrrr.
I'm unhappy.
Just found out my crush, that I really thought I had a good chance with, has a damn girlfriend.

kdkljkjakjdfkldaskjfkdjfpoqjrewpojyionjerg

a girlfriend.
A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND.

*Not sure if this should go here or emotional venting thread*

And then my friend finally asked me out.....ish?
He was like, "We should hang out!"
And I was like, "Totally."
And then I was like, "Invite some of your new friends cuz I want to meet them"
And he was like, "okay....."
And then two days later I was like, "So are there any other girls going cuz my mom wants to make sure I don't get gang raped"
and he was like, "Nope. Just you and me catching up on things"
And (In my head), I said this: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME (we'll call him Fred) FRED?! I JUST INDIRECTLY FRIENDZONED YOU AND YOU JUST DODGED IT JUST LIKE THAT?! MEEEERRRRRRRR
And yeah.
Help.
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Old 11-19-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
The amount of times in a day I find myself staring at Perfect Specimen is concerning. One of these days he's going to see me and I'm not going to know what to do so I'll probably smile creepily making him think I'm even more of a creep than he already does.
I'd be dead if my squish finds out I've been stalking her on Facebook.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:21 PM

So I had a field trip today (IT WAS BORING). The only good part was the bus ride. The bus ride there has nothing to do with Perfect Specimen so I'll talk about that on some other thread but the ride back has to do with him! Okay, so he was listening to music on his phone and he was singing really loudly to annoy these other boys, but when he saw me probably blushing like crazy and smiling really big, he turned towards me and leaned closer to me and was singing really loudly. And at that point I was like melting and I was like vougidfgjdfk;jgkdjfvfdg let me die and we kept smiling at each other and oh ewvuiodufidsjf;dsjfds

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-20-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
So I had a field trip today (IT WAS BORING). The only good part was the bus ride. The bus ride there has nothing to do with Perfect Specimen so I'll talk about that on some other thread but the ride back has to do with him! Okay, so he was listening to music on his phone and he was singing really loudly to annoy these other boys, but when he saw me probably blushing like crazy and smiling really big, he turned towards me and leaned closer to me and was singing really loudly. And at that point I was like melting and I was like vougidfgjdfk;jgkdjfvfdg let me die and we kept smiling at each other and oh ewvuiodufidsjf;dsjfds
that is the cutest thing ever
seriously

((death, white lies))
Old 11-20-2013, 05:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww ;o; That's adorable.
I had a field trip yesterday and he was on it and and and he sat behind me so he leaned forward and blew on my hair and when I turned around he ducked behind the seat. So I faced forward again and he did it again, and once again I didn't see him. He did that like three more times and then I finally caught sight of him and he let out this adorable little shriek and ducked back down and oh my gosh how could one person be so adorable ;~;

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-20-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I had a field trip yesterday and he was on it and and and he sat behind me so he leaned forward and blew on my hair and when I turned around he ducked behind the seat. So I faced forward again and he did it again, and once again I didn't see him. He did that like three more times and then I finally caught sight of him and he let out this adorable little shriek and ducked back down and oh my gosh how could one person be so adorable ;~;
Dawwwwww adorable. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
that is the cutest thing ever
seriously
I seriously think that i melted.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-20-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Quote:
Dawwwwww adorable. :3

I seriously think that i melted.
your crushes sound adorable guys c:

((death, white lies))
Old 11-20-2013, 08:27 PM

i ship my sister with this guy who used to follow her home from school... and she was going online and searching up his address! and when i asked why, she said "so i can creep him out by saying i know where he lives! and later, i will throw a stick of dynamite in his window, murdering him forever!" yes, it is definitely a crush
Old 11-20-2013, 10:30 PM

This thread though.

-relatable post #234

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~