forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
*EXACTLY 8DDDDD This would be so perfect as like a bonus scene or something x3

Okay. Let's see what I've got.*

Tasia blinked herself awake the next morning to a furry face thrust into hers.

"Good morning!" yelled Caitlyn, grinning.

Fantasia yelped and scrabbled backwards before her mind registered that it was one of her new friends. She sighed with relief and dropped the blanket. "Good morning, Caitlyn. You scared me."

Caitlyn laughed and grabbed Tasia's paw-hand. "Come on, Tasia! The day is nearly half gone, and we still need to show you how to play Rock Retrieval!"

Caitlyn's enthusiasm was catching. The young Troodon grinned. "Alright, alright, I'm coming! Just let me get some breakfast...."

Caitlyn bounced off of the bed and ran over to the nightstand. "I already did!" Behind her was a tray of foods that Fantasia had only dreamt of. Her eyes lit up and she raced over and began eating.

"Charlie helped," Caitlyn said in a sing-song voice, smiling wryly.

Tasia paused for a fraction of a second, muttered, "Oh," and tucked into her breakfast again.

---

They met Charlie and Harry outside of Kelt's hut. The two young males smiled a good morning to the both of them.

"Morning, Charlie," murmured Tasia shyly.

"Good morning, Tasia. I trust you slept well?"

"Yes, thank you...." She cast her eyes down and flushed at the thought of Charlie preparing breakfast for her.

Harry shook his head. "Come on, you two, at this rate it will be forever before we start going!"

Tasia felt a tingle of excitement bubbling up in her, and turned to beam at Charlie. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Caitlyn lagging behind, watching Charlie longingly. An idea bounced into her mind. She spun to Harry and cried, "You want us to speed up? Well, try catching me, Harry!" She bounded forward and began running as quickly as her leg would allow.

"Wait, what? Tasia, you should not be running...." came Harry's cry from behind. "Oh, bother...." She heard him begin to follow and laughed. I have no idea where I am going, do I? The whole situation was ridiculous, and she could not stop laughing. Tasia followed the old scent trail of her three new friends, leaving Charlie and Caitlyn walking behind them together.

*Catty....... now would be a good time *
*OH MY GOD. YOU SET THIS UP, DIDN'T YOU? -Attempts to break Charlie and Caitlyn apart for a while with scissors.- IT WON'T SNIP!! And since I'm the romance writer here(No offense. I mean I like to write romance and use it in my videos a lot), I gotta make them talk about Tasia, don't I? .-.*

Harry picked up his speed to catch Tasia, so she wouldn't be sighted.
While he struggled to capture Fantasia, Caitlyn and Charlie were having a nice stroll.

"So Charlie, did you rest well?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you for asking."

"I noticed something, Charlie. When I mentioned to Tasia that you cooked the food, she seemed quite disappointed. Guilty, maybe?"

"Well, maybe she is just trying to be modest..."

"And when Harry's near her, he seems to be... Nervous." Caitlyn lied, then coughed a bit.

"Oh, really now?"

"Yes. It's very strange. Perhaps... He likes her?"

"Probably so."

"Just don't tell him I said that. Or Tasia."

"I am on it."

While the two were in conversation, Harry finally caught Tasia. He flapped his wings down onto the crisp clouds, and approached the two.

They looked nervous.

"What is with you two?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Say, how about we all... Oh, I do not know, swim in the clouds?" said Caitlyn.

"It does not sound like a bad idea. Let's go." said Tasia.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
*OH MY GOD. YOU SET THIS UP, DIDN'T YOU? -Attempts to break Charlie and Caitlyn apart for a while with scissors.- IT WON'T SNIP!! And since I'm the romance writer here(No offense. I mean I like to write romance and use it in my videos a lot), I gotta make them talk about Tasia, don't I? .-.*

Harry picked up his speed to catch Tasia, so she wouldn't be sighted.
While he struggled to capture Fantasia, Caitlyn and Charlie were having a nice stroll.

"So Charlie, did you rest well?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you for asking."

"I noticed something, Charlie. When I mentioned to Tasia that you cooked the food, she seemed quite disappointed. Guilty, maybe?"

"Well, maybe she is just trying to be modest..."

"And when Harry's near her, he seems to be... Nervous." Caitlyn lied, then coughed a bit.

"Oh, really now?"

"Yes. It's very strange. Perhaps... He likes her?"

"Probably so."

"Just don't tell him I said that. Or Tasia."

"I am on it."

While the two were in conversation, Harry finally caught Tasia. He flapped his wings down onto the crisp clouds, and approached the two.

They looked nervous.

"What is with you two?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Say, how about we all... Oh, I do not know, swim in the clouds?" said Caitlyn.

"It does not sound like a bad idea. Let's go." said Tasia.
*rises from the grave of writing inactivity*

Guess who hasn't fallen off the face of the earth?! ME!

ON WITH THE STORY! 8D

Charlie glanced at Tasia's injured leg. "Are you sure you can take off and land with that, Taisia?" he asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

Caitlyn shifted her weight from one side to the other in impatience. "Ohh, Charlie, why are you worrying about her so much?"

Tasia looked over at Charlie, curious to see how he'd respond.

He hesitated for a moment, as if he wasn't really sure of the answer, either. "I-I would be just as worried for you if you had an injured leg, Caitlyn. You know that," he said with a smile. Turning his horned head to the other male, Charlie added, "Same goes for you, Harry."

Who would like to respond? :3
Old 02-21-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
*rises from the grave of writing inactivity*

Guess who hasn't fallen off the face of the earth?! ME!

ON WITH THE STORY! 8D

Charlie glanced at Tasia's injured leg. "Are you sure you can take off and land with that, Taisia?" he asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

Caitlyn shifted her weight from one side to the other in impatience. "Ohh, Charlie, why are you worrying about her so much?"

Tasia looked over at Charlie, curious to see how he'd respond.

He hesitated for a moment, as if he wasn't really sure of the answer, either. "I-I would be just as worried for you if you had an injured leg, Caitlyn. You know that," he said with a smile. Turning his horned head to the other male, Charlie added, "Same goes for you, Harry."

Who would like to respond? :3
(Aghhhh!! I'M SO INACTIVE! O_O RESPONDING TIME...)

"Oh, well, thank you." Harry replied.

"Yes... Thank you." Caitlyn said sheepishly.

"Now... Let's get your leg bandaged, Tasia." Tasia nodded, then slowly stood up onto only three of her legs. She responded to that by starting to float.

Tags
caitlie, caitlynxcharlie, charlie, flaming mangoes, kenashi, lyall_areyel_was_here, never ending story, pancake=imbecile, troodainia