Quantcast My Touch (I know.. another. So bored >.<) - Page 804 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
How have you been?
I'm okay, thank you got asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
<:^/ Oh, um, okay. Sorry for bringing it up.
No, it's alright. I guess it's just that we've been working on this NES got so long, even discussing it as a story, and suddenly...

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 02-15-2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
I'm okay, thank you got asking

No, it's alright. I guess it's just that we've been working on this NES got so long, even discussing it as a story, and suddenly...
...it all stopped. And things kind of seem...I dunno, empty? (*hugs*) I know what you mean, Kenny. I'm sorry. x_X I'm sure CT will come back soon and we can continue. <:^)
Old 02-25-2014, 12:31 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

http://www.kidpub.com/story/whoops-1926145465

guys i cant be sorry enough
like really i just
i dont know im sorry
Old 02-25-2014, 01:08 AM

.-.
Everything is so sad, now... (*anxious noises*) (*hugs everyone*)
Old 03-20-2014, 04:38 AM

Okay, I know this thread died a little while ago, but, I posted this on the Goodbye thread, and just wanted to add this here, too, since this is relevant to this thread:

(*coughs*) Um...okay, I'm not sure if anyone will care all that much, but, I'm taking a break. I've been kind of stressed, lately, and I feel like being on KP and the WB are kind of distracting me from writing, since browsing and reading stuff on here is easier than writing when I'm stressed.

Also...I'm sorry, but, I can't co-write with anyone or join an NES with anyone. Technically, I've never been allowed to write with someone I don't know in person, and, even though I haven't got caught, I feel really REALLY bad for violating that rule. x_x So, I'm sorry...I won't be able to write with any of you guys. I really want to, because you're all fantastic authors and I love collaborating, but, my dad said I can't, and I need to respect that.

I'm going to focus on writing WOT while I'm gone. And, of course, if anyone really needs something, maybe to vent or something, I'm ALWAYS available on the Charbretta thread. <:^J I'll check that pretty regularly. Other than that, I'm taking a break from KP. I'll be back soon, with a BUNCH of chapters of WOT, amongst other things.

While I'm gone, please everyone stay safe. <:^3 I know a lot of you guys have problems and don't always feel like anybody cares, but, if nothing else, I care. Even if I don't know you that well, I don't want you to be unhappy, and if I can lend some encouraging words or advice, I'll give it.

See you on the sidebar later, everyone. <3
Old 04-04-2014, 10:05 PM

yes I realized I'm supposed to be gone but I reread this NES when I'm rly sad and I'm just goin over this part and

Quote:
I suddenly feel slack, tired, unable to do anything but lie there with him. I know we only have thirty minutes, but I'm careless. I shift in his arms, huddled against his chest, gathering all the warmth I can and sit with him, feeling time pass by. "Don't forget me after this, Cooper," I whisper. "Even if they brainwash you."
accidental ironic foreshadowing ;______;
Old 04-14-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
She pulls away, almost reluctantly, and I can tell that she'll be okay. The green in her eyes is showing a bit brighter with the rising sun leaking in through the window, her hair falling across her shoulders in dirty blonde waves, still drying. She's got a weary smile on her face, one that's small and fading but there all the same. And looking at her now, tear stains vanishing with wisps in the morning glow, I'm hit with the same impact I was when I first met her, but this time, her beauty seems...purer. Her eyes seem worn, but her lips seem like they've spoken too little, her neck like it hasn't held her head high enough. She's become familiar to me, her colored cheeks dimpled with a smile that's sewn with wariness and nostalgia and melancholy, laughing all the while. And my mouth's gone dry and I'm trying to take all of her in with one breath but there's so much to her I nearly choke on my own affections.

Another impulse taking my limbs, I lean in and catch her bottom lip, my fingers brushing at her hip. It's only a moment, but it's just barely enough for me and probably more than enough for her, with the memory of Augustus in her mind. "Don't mention it," I say, slipping past her and heading for the bathroom, my head already bloating up with all the immediate mistakes and regrets that caused, and yet floating with the thought that our relationship might actually work.

Okay, so, I've been stalking this thread and reading it

thought I'd let you know I might have cried a little at this part... ;-;

Old 04-16-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Okay, so, I've been stalking this thread and reading it

thought I'd let you know I might have cried a little at this part... ;-;
c': i
Old 05-07-2014, 04:47 PM

(*materializes out of pure nowhere*) (*whispers*) Okay I'm sorry but it really bums me out that Kea never got to propose. (*fades into the shadows*)
Old 05-08-2014, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
(*materializes out of pure nowhere*) (*whispers*) Okay I'm sorry but it really bums me out that Kea never got to propose. (*fades into the shadows*)
maybe he did it secretly O-o

Tags
ash is doomed, blobfish, ct is gone, grenaaaaa, holysmokesthisisintense, i promise, i won't forget you, jay is drowning, keane, lizbiz is lost, lyall_areyel_was_here, moose, my touch, nes, non-sexy raisin, octopusologist, piss_off., search up 'blobfish', self-destruction, shush now lizbiz