Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 639 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2014, 11:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
*nods*

I've fallen in love with many waiters.
ME TOO

Especially this really hot one in Germany c: He gave me my food (amazing lamb <333) and smiled and said something in German that I didn't understand BUT HE WAS HOT AND HE GAVE ME GOOD FOOD SO IT DIDN'T MATTER.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
ME TOO

Especially this really hot one in Germany c: He gave me my food (amazing lamb <333) and smiled and said something in German that I didn't understand BUT HE WAS HOT AND HE GAVE ME GOOD FOOD SO IT DIDN'T MATTER.
Who needs communication when he's hot and he gives you food?
Old 07-22-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Who needs communication when he's hot and he gives you food?
^^life quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:44 AM

Quote:
^^life quote
It's always good to have your priorities straight.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:55 AM

*disowns previous self*

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
I'm the only sixth grade girl to never be liked by a boy. And I'm proud of it. Most sixth grade boys in my school are weird, and I've never had a crush (and never will!).
Presenting... sixth-grade Meera realizing she's ace but not having the words to describe it!

Quote:
I actually "like" a real person but I'll never tell my sister or else she will torment me for the rest of my life (because she hates that person and she thinks all boys are mean). Dx
Hahaha having a "crush" just to fit in -_-
My sister now has a lot of guy friends who have crushes on her but she'll never like them because she's ace/aro ^-^

Quote:
And my sis made me promise that I'll never like a guy ever in my life. So if I tell her, she'll also call me a cliched teenager...
My sis was an immature child when she said this but now she's all grown up <3 (jk she's twelve), and if I told her I had a crush, she'd just look at me weirdly and say "BUT YOU'RE ASEXUAL!"

Quote:
my crush called me a weirdo!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE WAS NEVER MY CRUSH and he hated my guts all along, and I secretly hated his, but because a lot of people liked him I assumed I should too.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
*disowns previous self*

Presenting... sixth-grade Meera realizing she's ace but not having the words to describe it!

Hahaha having a "crush" just to fit in -_-
My sister now has a lot of guy friends who have crushes on her but she'll never like them because she's ace/aro ^-^

My sis was an immature child when she said this but now she's all grown up <3 (jk she's twelve), and if I told her I had a crush, she'd just look at me weirdly and say "BUT YOU'RE ASEXUAL!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE WAS NEVER MY CRUSH and he hated my guts all along, and I secretly hated his, but because a lot of people liked him I assumed I should too.
(*hugs*) (*whispers*) tell everyone you're fictsexual, not asexual. it'll confused the hell outta them xp i'm fictsexual c: it's where you only like fictional characters (but in my case there're a few exceptions who're twice my age. that's twicemyagesexual XP)
Old 07-23-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
(*hugs*) (*whispers*) tell everyone you're fictsexual, not asexual. it'll confused the hell outta them xp i'm fictsexual c: it's where you only like fictional characters (but in my case there're a few exceptions who're twice my age. that's twicemyagesexual XP)
hahaha i have a fictional sort-of-crush at the moment (josh newman) and i used to be madly in love with tom riddle ^-^
YESSSS FICTSEXUAL
Old 07-23-2014, 12:01 PM

Quote:
hahaha i have a fictional sort-of-crush at the moment (josh newman) and i used to be madly in love with tom riddle ^-^
YESSSS FICTSEXUAL
(*high-fives*)
I'm engaged to someone fictional
FICTSEXUAL IS THE WAY TO GO
and twicemyagesexual xp
Old 07-23-2014, 04:27 PM

my summer days are probably going to be spent admiring this counselor from afar

he was dancing like an idiot yesterday and I was like wow what a good looking dork
Old 07-23-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
my summer days are probably going to be spent admiring this counselor from afar

he was dancing like an idiot yesterday and I was like wow what a good looking dork
^^my 27 year old crush

aha my 'steak' doesn't dance but he sings sometimes and sometimes when i turn and look at him he's just staring at me really intensely and i'm like 'wtf' but he doesn't stop and then he just tilts his head and makes a weird face

and one time i saw him and stuck my tongue out at him and then he sauntered up to me and just liek licked the air. and then i was like 'wtf was that' and all he said was 'frog' and then walked away.

aha he's a lot more endearing than he sounds xp

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~