Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 648 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2014, 12:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I fell in love today.
Of course I'll never see him again because we're tourists but he was a waiter at the hard rock cafe and HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL and omg we made eye contact and he did one of those half grins and I just smiled back like an idiot but he had flippy black hair held back by a bandanna and pretty eyes and he was just so beautiful.
He's only like 6 years older than me, psch, age is just a number, right? ....
This was me in Germany. He was really really hot and I was just kinda creepily watching him the whole time and then he brought me my food and smiled and said something in German that I couldn't understand bUT IT DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE WAS HOT
and screw six years try 13 ;-;
Old 08-09-2014, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
hopeless squishes suck D:
i have one on my stand partner who's an upperclassman who never talks to me or anything ^-^
actually i have one on my whole section
HOPELESS SQUISHES ARE NEVER HOPELESS
Seriously though. I have a friend who was a hopeless squish all you have to do is find something in common and play on that.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
HOPELESS SQUISHES ARE NEVER HOPELESS
Seriously though. I have a friend who was a hopeless squish all you have to do is find something in common and play on that.
They all know me as the quiet little flute freshman who hates high notes and has a best friend in the clarinet section and stuff like that >.< The only thing we have in common is the fact that we're in the flute section, and other than that we're completely different.

It's just that the rest of my section seems like a whole bunch of awesomesauce people and I really want to talk to them, but I'm scarily shy. Seriously, the most conversation I've had with my stand partner went like this:
Me: Do we play the high or low part in the divisi?
SP: Low.
Me: Okay.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
They all know me as the quiet little flute freshman who hates high notes and has a best friend in the clarinet section and stuff like that >.< The only thing we have in common is the fact that we're in the flute section, and other than that we're completely different.

It's just that the rest of my section seems like a whole bunch of awesomesauce people and I really want to talk to them, but I'm scarily shy. Seriously, the most conversation I've had with my stand partner went like this:
Me: Do we play the high or low part in the divisi?
SP: Low.
Me: Okay.
Literally talk about flute. I think I made friends with my hopeless squish friend by making an offhand comment about Star Trek and then we talked for like 20 minutes straight about Star Trek. You'd be surprised by the weird stuff you have in common with people.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:02 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely attractive when a guy rolls up his dress shirt sleeves?

Sorry but bro that's just like the cat's pajamas ok.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmar View Post
literally Talk About Flute. I Think I Made Friends With My Hopeless Squish Friend By Making An Offhand Comment About Star Trek And Then We Talked For Like 20 Minutes Straight About Star Trek. You'd Be Surprised By The Weird Stuff You Have In Common With People.
hello yes hi u mentioned star trek
Old 08-10-2014, 12:09 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Literally talk about flute. I think I made friends with my hopeless squish friend by making an offhand comment about Star Trek and then we talked for like 20 minutes straight about Star Trek. You'd be surprised by the weird stuff you have in common with people.
If he likes Star Trek he's automatically perfect *nods*

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 08-10-2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
...and she switched to the mellophone section D:
On a side note, another kid in my section is so nice and helps me with tuning and I'm pretty sure she has perfect pitch and... OH NO I SENSE ANOTHER HOPELESS SQUISH COMING UP

Last edited by meerkat; 08-12-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
If he likes Star Trek he's automatically perfect *nods*
My sis agrees. Star Trek lovers unite! (next time you see him, hold out two fingers as a request for a vulcan kiss. XD just kidding. only if you both get the joke)
Old 08-12-2014, 12:05 PM

and yeah i have a crush on a girl who's a lesbian which is very nice but she obviously doesn't like me romantically, because she has a crush who's straight. dang. and she's actually my friend, which is also very nice.
would elaborate more but REBEC KNOWS HER DAMMIT tho she probably won't tell

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~