forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2014, 01:18 AM

This thread is
Unfortunately dead,
So... therefore,
NEWS GALORE!

Sorry, I kind of am in love with my poetry now. Hehe. Anyways, I'm on around 9 000 words and not going too strong—I'm editing along the way—and I'm about in the third or second chapter. I don't specifically remember which one, but I'll check later because I'm L-A-Z-Y (LAZY!).

I'm reading Twilight right now. Well, re-reading because I haven't read the other books. Don't judge me. I just haven't read any of them apart from the first book, so I'mma doing that now. I'm going through the first book, filling up the plot holes and weird stuff that I forgot in the third and second and possibly fourth book.

By the way, there are about another twenty characters being added each book, but don't worry. Most of them die anyways, so you won't have to remember a TON. And anyways, I'm going to ask Perry if he can do a cast of characters or something like that seeing as there are a lot.

Ummmmm... Book Two (cough Garrett cough) IS being published. I've got the copies, BUT it's not available to buy yet. Just wait maybe a month or so, and then it'll hopefully be out by then. If not, I'm sorrryyyyy. The third book will be published probably late 2015 or early 2016. Since it's a looooong book and I have to edit all of the looooongness, you'll have to wait a bit. So be patient, young one.

I think that's it! OH AND I'M WATCHING THESE TV SHOWS if anyone wants to talk about them: Arrow (I'm on season 1 episode 2 heheh sorry), Once Upon a Time (season 2 episode 1), Teen Wolf (season 2 episode 1), Game of Thrones (I'm caught up).

Don't know if anyone will see this, but yeah.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains

Tags
flaming mangoes, flix <3 jake, future wars, like hell yeah!, max is awesome, story on kidpub