Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 731 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Errrr I'm in 8th grade. And I guess I'm pushing it though he really needs me as his friend
Woah, seriously? Your an 8th grader? Thats weird cause you seem so relatable to me and usually 8th graders are like - up there and I'm _ down there. But your so nice!

Anyway, at my school, in Junior High (7-8th grade) there is no real dating. Instead, a few brave souls try to date but it's weird, y'know? "Dating" here is mostly just calling the other you boy/girlfriend or whatever and everyone says your dating.

Now I don't know about your school, but my advice to you is to take it slow. No real relationship is going to happen no matter what you or he says. It would probably feel almost childish anyway, like you were pretending to be dating. Again, I don't know your school.

Summary of what I just said: 8th grade is not the time for a boyfriend. 8th grade is the time of just hanging out, big crushes (that ultimately go nowhere) and other stuff. No real relationship is going to happen, because your still in Junior High. Wait until fall, and it's a different situation.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 04-01-2015, 02:17 AM

I saw him yesterday and it was eh. I mean, he seemed ok, but looked at me differently as if he's analyzing me or something. I got a thank you note from him. But unlike the one his brother gave to my sister, it just says sincerely, _____. My sister's one says 'your friend,____'. Either my crush doesn't think as me as a friend or it was "proper". Avjshdhdfn

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:58 AM

update: pretty sure he's in love with my friend. I'm cool with it. so cool with it. well you know haha they're good together haha haha
ha.
/pretty sure she likes him too but you know what yeah i won't be jealous they're both my friends so yeah/
so cool with it.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:08 AM

His story is the highlight of my day I'm so pathetic I'm going to sleep off my emotions I don't want this.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:17 AM

that awkward moment when your current main squish is also a kp person and you don't want to weird her out and you may or may not be thinking of her too often and asl;dkfjasd;lkfj why do distances have to be this long and why is teleportation not a thing yet it's like 2015 already bruh. well she's not gonna see this for awhile anyways bc no internet access soooooo.... yeah. i just needed to get this out there. idk.

it was there all along but before i knew it was mutual i was kinda scared to say anything so i just said subtle things like "yay for unrequited long distance friend crushes" and stuff like that bc i didn't want to creep anyone out but now i know i won't creep her out bc it's freaking mutual i'm still in denial like what would someone like her see in someone like me? i'm literally miss average. even my sister is surprised by this turn of events.

i just needed to get that out so i can put my emotions back under a rock where they belong :P plus i just finished hw so now i'm allowed to feel stuff (i have strange rules you'd be scared away by all of them) and i've been trying to push it all away but some things just resurface like this and at least it's not something negative ^.^ in fact this is actually helping me get through the days and not focus on the bad side of things anymore and in general it's a nice positive warm fuzzy feeling. because knowing that i'm on the same freaking continent as this wonderful person, and that she sees something in me, is enough to keep me smiling through basically anything that people here throw at me.

it's probably weirded you out and i'm so sorry if it has. i didn't intend for that to happen. but i just wanted to say that i am sort of in friend-love with you and i needed to get it out because maybe emotions have some value, we'll never know and why did i go from referring to you in third to second person *slaps self* BAD MEERA YOU FORGOT YOUR GRAMMAR RULES.

i'm still very aromantic. i really am. it's just that talking to you and seeing your username in the sidebar or your name in my text notifications brightens my face more than it should. and i just want to get to know you better and we could do the girlfriend thing if you want because i just want to see you happy okay i'm really far gone but i don't even care anymore because it's more positive than negative. okay bye i'm done here *pulls sweater hood over face*

*puts on sketchy sunglasses over my normal glasses* YOU SAW NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. *flings self into bottomless pit of fourth octave fingering memorization*

Last edited by meerkat; 04-03-2015 at 11:51 PM. Reason: stalking myself and saw this and was bored so i finished it XD
Old 04-03-2015, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Okay so I have this friend, let's call her L (because her name actually starts with I and that might be confusing), who's in my bio class (aka home of the douche guys). And it's obvious that L has a crush on at least one of them (THE ONE WHO IS PROUD TO BE HOMOPHOBIC AND ALWAYS IS CATCALLING ME), let's call him Z. Now, L is making her crush so so so obvious, and she always acts really weird when he's nearby and tries to sit with him and talk to him and stuff. I've warned her about what an asshole he is but she just makes fun of him with me and then goes off and attempts to flirt again. L is actually a really sweet innocent girl and I don't want Z to infect her with his gross dudebro poison and stuff, so how do I break this cycle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ALSO I think that if L doesn't like Z, she might like V. Now, V is racist. Really racist. I've called him out but he didn't care. He also thinks asexual humans don't exist LIKE HELLO THERE IS ONE IN YOUR BIO AND FRENCH CLASSES OKAY MIGHT AS WELL FACE REALITY ALREADY. And L used to disapprove of it, but now she's starting to pick up on it and "decrypt his slang" while actually using it herself. Literally. She used the N word and she's not even black, and that's... wrong. And this has only started since she met V. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but she's my friend and I'm concerned for her and I just want her to... you know... not have such harmful taste in guys.
this is not a problem bc he said some sexist things about all women being inferior and she nearly punched him.
I'M SO PROUD OF HER :')
still she's saying/doing some problematic things why am i the only one who notices this

Last edited by meerkat; 04-04-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:26 PM

Okay so time to talk about boyzz
I go to this lgbt thing (I ALREADY KNOW HE LIKES BOYS FROM THE GET GO F YEAH THAT WAS EASY) and there is this really cute guy who goes there too and he's kind of quiet sometimes but in a "When I do talk it's going to be something really funny or smart or insightful" kind of way, like a smart kind of way. And oh my god I got into a argument with this other guy who goes there with me over whether he or another guy is more attractive and then there was this time a while ago where my friend totally embarrassed me by calling him over and saying "he was curious what your hair looked like" and I was blushing so hard and I feel like he definitely is aware that I find him attractive by now.
Ah, rant over, anyway we only see each other on thursdays and it's making me annoyed as all hell because I have spent the past two days obsessing over this but after next week it's going to be another week and another week and gah it's difficult to form a romance around that. I just have to immediately befriend him and get his number within an hour and a half.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairyQueen View Post
Okay so time to talk about boyzz
I go to this lgbt thing (I ALREADY KNOW HE LIKES BOYS FROM THE GET GO F YEAH THAT WAS EASY) and there is this really cute guy who goes there too and he's kind of quiet sometimes but in a "When I do talk it's going to be something really funny or smart or insightful" kind of way, like a smart kind of way. And oh my god I got into a argument with this other guy who goes there with me over whether he or another guy is more attractive and then there was this time a while ago where my friend totally embarrassed me by calling him over and saying "he was curious what your hair looked like" and I was blushing so hard and I feel like he definitely is aware that I find him attractive by now.
Ah, rant over, anyway we only see each other on thursdays and it's making me annoyed as all hell because I have spent the past two days obsessing over this but after next week it's going to be another week and another week and gah it's difficult to form a romance around that. I just have to immediately befriend him and get his number within an hour and a half.
oh my goshhhhhhh that is so cute ^_^ wait, how old are y'all? high school?
srsly though plz keep us updated bc that's adorable
Old 04-05-2015, 11:58 PM

/screams

alright so we have a school trip in 2 weeks for an organization i'm in. it's going to be 3 days, 2 nights -- a small group of us (<20) all hanging out for a few days. my crush is coming too and we all always end up hanging out together in the same room until like 3 in the morning so pretty pumped for that

anyone have any advice for what to do? idk i'm really bad w/ making conversation w/ people i don't know very well *coughmycrushcough* hEALP
Old 04-06-2015, 12:33 AM

Yeah so I'm going on tour for band and Jen is one of my roommates and the other flute people really think I'm dating her because once I went to the bathroom during a flute sectional and I walked past the clarinet room and started chatting with her for awhile and got carried away and they thought I was making out with her.

LIKE NO. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND WHO I CUDDLE AND HOLD HANDS WITH. WHY DO THEY NOT GET THAT WE'RE NOT DATING AND SHE MIGHT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER SECTION LEADER.

I mean, she's extremely cute and everything and we're close, and I really really missed her when she went to Carnegie Hall, and I've slept on her shoulder all through a four hour bus ride, but people need to not jump to conclusions about us. Plus I'm ace and aro.

In other news this squish is consuming me ugh why must you live so far away

Last edited by meerkat; 04-06-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~