Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16318 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Default i found this thing

i was crying about dance class again and i saw this thing

melted my heart -///u\\\- thank u tiny encouraging panda
Old 04-12-2015, 11:03 AM

OKAY I "HATE" JENNY (bc how could you hate that face) FOR WAKING ME UP AN HOUR EARLY TO HAVE BREAKFAST. I DON'T EAT BREAKFAST. EW. also yuka woke up earlier than me how is this possible did my "violent tendencies" scare her or something?

AND MY SENPAI NOTICED ME OMGGGGGG SHE'S THE WIND ENSEMBLE FLUTE SOLOIST AND SHE ACTUALLY NOTICED ME EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT MY FLUTE BUT SENPAI NOTICED ME I'M STILL NOT OVER IT BC I HAVE LOOKED UP TO THIS GIRL SINCE SIXTH GRADE OKAY

and peter pans flight was closed so i got sad and then we went on space mountain and i accidentally hugged our adopted cellist the whole time XD she's so cute omg

@dw: if i saw that when i left swim team then i wouldn't be such a mess right now >.< i know the feel *gives cookies and cuddles*

Last edited by meerkat; 04-12-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I HAD TO SHARE THE FACT THAT SENPAI NOTICED ME
Old 04-12-2015, 11:58 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Superbad has claimed my mind I literally can't stop thinking about it
Old 04-12-2015, 12:17 PM

*screaming and fangirling noises* CONTRAPUNTAL MELODIES *~*
Old 04-12-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
i just subscribed to you
Haha thanks!

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 04-12-2015, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairyQueen View Post
Oh god I have a date tomorrow and I am so worried I really hope it'll go okay ahhhhh wish me luck...
good luck! hope it turns out to be fun and stuff ^u^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Haha same but my family was talking the whole time e and Im just the glaring child blocking them out and watching the movie.
It was great, though.

@fairyqueen good luck! Hope it goes well ^u^
aw xD my and my siblings just violently 'sHHHHHush' anyone and anything if it makes a sound during a movie
(*heater turns on*)("sHUT UP")
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 04-12-2015, 03:51 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

http://www.kidpub.com/poll/if-there-...comment-419610
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 04-12-2015, 11:48 PM

Default i found this thing

OMG I'M SO SORRY BUT MEERA I FOUND THIS THING AND THE CAPRICORN ONE

I WAS LIKE, DUH, SHE'S SUPER HELLA ACE BUT THEN THIS ALSO MAKES IT SOUND LIKE U JUST MISPLACED IT OR SOMETHING. LIKE ALL THE CAPRICORN PPL JUST TURN INTO AN OLD LADY WANDERING AROUND HER HOUSE BEING "WHERE'D I PUT THAT" AND NEVER ACTUALLY HAVING SEX EVER

APOLOGIES FOR BEING SO WEIRD, BUT STILL I THOUGHT U SHOULD KNOW
Old 04-13-2015, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
OMG I'M SO SORRY BUT MEERA I FOUND THIS THING AND THE CAPRICORN ONE

I WAS LIKE, DUH, SHE'S SUPER HELLA ACE BUT THEN THIS ALSO MAKES IT SOUND LIKE U JUST MISPLACED IT OR SOMETHING. LIKE ALL THE CAPRICORN PPL JUST TURN INTO AN OLD LADY WANDERING AROUND HER HOUSE BEING "WHERE'D I PUT THAT" AND NEVER ACTUALLY HAVING SEX EVER

APOLOGIES FOR BEING SO WEIRD, BUT STILL I THOUGHT U SHOULD KNOW
okay tbh im like a professional at losing things like i lost my freaking disney ticket as well as my adopted cellist today xp so that is actually a realistic scenario for me except i would probably be playing flute 24/7 so i wouldn't have time to do anything else. the thought of me as a flute playing old lady is actually scary. ALSO IMMA BE A CRAZY CAT LADY MINUS THE CRAZY <3 THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. HI.

really though, i actually love these random little posts that you make here bc it's like, "wow she saw the thing and she thought of me! people actually think of me!" and it's actually kinda adorable that your check my zodiac sign in those things XD

also i need to say this: prapurna (the adopted cellist/mom), leslie, jen, and i are basically rose, pearl, amethyst, and garnet in that order. even by appearances.
and coincidentally when i lost prapurna, this random little kid tagged along with us and he looked almost exactly like steven. (don't worry we found her again yay) WOW MUCH PARALLELS. (or am i ruby and you're sapphire all the way across the country xp)

and then i got a cute shirt XD AND I WENT ON MY FIRST UPSIDE DOWN RIDE AND I'M ALIVE. I DID IT IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF YOU DON'T KNOW. I SURVIVED BY MAKING BAD PUNS BASED ON INSIDE JOKES. and im an official soundtrack recording person hi

Last edited by meerkat; 04-13-2015 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:25 AM

Haha so I kind of had a date yesterday and he wrote his name all giant on my arm in blue sharpie with a heart so now I have to find long sleeves to wear <3

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere