Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
THANK YOU

i
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-05-2015, 02:01 AM

I just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail because everyone loves it, and the humor was brilliant. I'm still laughing at that "Ugh" that the water spirit gave her xD
Old 08-05-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I just watched the first episode of Fairy Tail because everyone loves it, and the humor was brilliant. I'm still laughing at that "Ugh" that the water spirit gave her xD
yesss ft is pretty awesome
Old 08-05-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
yesss ft is pretty awesome
any other anime that I should check out? Preferably funny ones like FT?
Old 08-05-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
any other anime that I should check out? Preferably funny ones like FT?
hmm i'd say soul eater (can get sorta sad and very feelsy but the humor is golden), gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun (not sure if its your kind of thing bUT ITS HILARIOUS), rave master (the manga is by hiro mashima who made fairy tail, so yea, and its pretty good), and the popular naruto & one piece (the latter's animation style isn't my favorite thing and i havent watched much of it but i cant deny it's funny). also while youre at it add kuroko no basket and haikyuu to your list bc sports anime <3333 (dont worry there is humor ;D)
durarara!! also is pretty hilarious, i'd say, and the plot is epic and there are lots of twists and stuff so thats a good one too

the other funny ones i can think of are the comedy-romance ones like toradora and kaichou wa maid-sama and if you like those kinds too then go for it bc theyre awesome
Old 08-05-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
hmm i'd say soul eater (can get sorta sad and very feelsy but the humor is golden), gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun (not sure if its your kind of thing bUT ITS HILARIOUS), rave master (the manga is by hiro mashima who made fairy tail, so yea, and its pretty good), and the popular naruto & one piece (the latter's animation style isn't my favorite thing and i havent watched much of it but i cant deny it's funny). also while youre at it add kuroko no basket and haikyuu to your list bc sports anime <3333 (dont worry there is humor ;D)
durarara!! also is pretty hilarious, i'd say, and the plot is epic and there are lots of twists and stuff so thats a good one too

the other funny ones i can think of are the comedy-romance ones like toradora and kaichou wa maid-sama and if you like those kinds too then go for it bc theyre awesome
Thanks. Fairy Tail is the only anime I've ever watched. I don't really like subtitles, but I stuck around for a few minute and it was just so funny and amazing.
Too bad they only have the first season on netflix.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Thanks. Fairy Tail is the only anime I've ever watched. I don't really like subtitles, but I stuck around for a few minute and it was just so funny and amazing.
Too bad they only have the first season on netflix.
Yesss ft was the second anime i've ever watched (first being fullmetal alchemist) and the first one i got obsessed with so lots of happy memories
haha i started out watching the dub and then switched to sub when the dub ran out and now i just watch sub for most anime (except soul eater. watch the soul eater dub. trust me.)
aw i see. i dont have a netflix or an anime channel on my tv so i just watch everything online :3 kissanime.com is an awesome site for that c:
Old 08-05-2015, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Yesss ft was the second anime i've ever watched (first being fullmetal alchemist) and the first one i got obsessed with so lots of happy memories
haha i started out watching the dub and then switched to sub when the dub ran out and now i just watch sub for most anime (except soul eater. watch the soul eater dub. trust me.)
aw i see. i dont have a netflix or an anime channel on my tv so i just watch everything online :3 kissanime.com is an awesome site for that c:
I think I would like dub better, though I'm pretty sure everything on netflix is sub.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
I think I would like dub better, though I'm pretty sure everything on netflix is sub.
haha well both are great for ft
Old 08-14-2015, 08:55 PM

Quote:
ahhhh free! theyre all so adorable (have you seen 50% off on youtube it's practically a necessity ((at least for me )) :3)
soul eater is pretty great, you'll love it
I'm on season 2 at the moment, and I have heard of 50% OFF, I gotta give it a shot! XD

And I bet I will! I think it includes that one character called Death the Kid who likes everything symmetrical, correct?

Tags
i love yulmallen, im mega k trash, suga my love, volleyball anime trash