Quantcast Julia's Interview and Talk - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2015, 05:56 PM

Default Julia's Interview and Talk

Hello!
So I have started my new "show" called Julia's interview and Talk, but since I understand there are some personal reasons, I have made this thread.
This thread is only for the people who can't contact over email. I will send questions and you will answer them.
If you are not a "client" and look on this thread, please no spoiling.
Anyway, welcome to the thread, and please comment if you are one of the people that can't contact over email!
(No requesting to be interviewed on this, please!)
Old 12-02-2015, 05:59 PM

I'm here! :3
Old 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
I'm here! :3
(You can pick any type of entrance you want, like cartwheeling onto stage or something. XD)

Hello Hazel! Lovely to see you here! Now, let's start from the beginning. How did you discover KidPub?
-insert answer-

Did you plan on writing lots of poetry, or did you just think you were going to be writing stories?
-insert answer-

Well, I personally love your poetry.
-you can put a reply here but it's not necessary -

But as amazing as your poetry is, I loved your stories, to. Do you plan on continuing them?
-insert answer-

What about your new KP story, Saving KidPub? Are you going to start that?
-insert answer-

This is very off topic, but it's very important. It says your "location" is Gravity Falls. HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW EPISODE? (SOMANYFEELS)
-insert answer-

Well, that's seems like all the time we have for today. Thank you for your time and talking about Gravity Falls with me!

(You can choose your exit, too. )
Old 12-02-2015, 09:45 PM

(It's okay if I have a fairly normal entrance or if you do whatever you want! Honestly don't care if you have me fly onstage with a pair of angel wings or if I turn into a Mewtwo and do the interview that way...)

Hello Hazel! Lovely to see you here! Now, let's start from the beginning. How did you discover KidPub?

My aunt and I were searching up ways to get a (still unfinished) novel of mine published. We stumbled across this site and I guested for a few days before begging and begging to come on. My mom agreed and, well, I'm here now. Obviously.

Did you plan on writing lots of poetry, or did you just think you were going to be writing stories?

Honestly, knowing myself, I thought I wouldn't be here long. Maybe I'd post a couple stories and a poem or two. I've been here for almost six months now, though, so I've had a longer run than some! I did expect to post mostly stories, but my writing stamina is terrible. Sometimes I don't finish them. No, scratch that- I rarely to never finish a story...

D'aww. Thank you!

But as amazing as your poetry is, I loved your stories, too. Do you plan on continuing them?

I've been thinking about continuing Earthly but I haven't played with it for a while and the last thing I wrote was all filler. Sometimes I write no more than two hundred words of a story I love; I just have a lot of ideas. In fact, I've had many stories which I've considered posting but worried about never finishing.

I know everyone's been waiting for it, but... Well, I have plans for it. I've been working on it with another KidPubber, in fact, who can share if they want to, not to be shady but to be considerate. It's taken FOR-E-VER, but more than hopefully it'll be out soon!

This is very off topic, but it's very important. It says your "location" is Gravity Falls. HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW EPISODE? (SOMANYFEELS)

Off topic? Gravity Falls is always on topic. AND YES I'VE SEEN IT. I won't spoil it for the other Fallers here but I'll say it's great. Also, asking the site... Any location or username suggestions? Not that I'm starved for them but I want the opinion (and humor, no doubt) of others.

Well, that's seems like all the time we have for today. Thank you for your time and talking about Gravity Falls with me!

My pleasure! I had so much fun doing this! Thanks for having me!

(Again, indifferent about exiting and such. Could I say at some point, however, "reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye"? XP )
Old 12-03-2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
(It's okay if I have a fairly normal entrance or if you do whatever you want! Honestly don't care if you have me fly onstage with a pair of angel wings or if I turn into a Mewtwo and do the interview that way...)

My aunt and I were searching up ways to get a (still unfinished) novel of mine published. We stumbled across this site and I guested for a few days before begging and begging to come on. My mom agreed and, well, I'm here now. Obviously.

Honestly, knowing myself, I thought I wouldn't be here long. Maybe I'd post a couple stories and a poem or two. I've been here for almost six months now, though, so I've had a longer run than some! I did expect to post mostly stories, but my writing stamina is terrible. Sometimes I don't finish them. No, scratch that- I rarely to never finish a story...

D'aww. Thank you!

But as amazing as your poetry is, I loved your stories, too. Do you plan on continuing them?

I've been thinking about continuing Earthly but I haven't played with it for a while and the last thing I wrote was all filler. Sometimes I write no more than two hundred words of a story I love; I just have a lot of ideas. In fact, I've had many stories which I've considered posting but worried about never finishing.

I know everyone's been waiting for it, but... Well, I have plans for it. I've been working on it with another KidPubber, in fact, who can share if they want to, not to be shady but to be considerate. It's taken FOR-E-VER, but more than hopefully it'll be out soon!

Off topic? Gravity Falls is always on topic. AND YES I'VE SEEN IT. I won't spoil it for the other Fallers here but I'll say it's great. Also, asking the site... Any location or username suggestions? Not that I'm starved for them but I want the opinion (and humor, no doubt) of others.

My pleasure! I had so much fun doing this! Thanks for having me!

(Again, indifferent about exiting and such. Could I say at some point, however, "reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye"? XP )
Perfect. XD I have schoolwork and activities so it might not be up until later this week or the next.
(Plus I'm working on two right now so yours will be after those. )
Old 12-03-2015, 01:53 AM

Hey I was one of the people who didn't use email
Old 12-03-2015, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymj View Post
Hey I was one of the people who didn't use email
Okay! Sorry I can't send questions now--homework. :S I'll try to send them as soon as possible!
Old 12-07-2015, 01:46 AM

Ok, sounds good

Tags
heck to the yeah, mr potato will get you