Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1827 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2016, 11:53 PM

my depression

90% being empty and bored all the time
this results in me acting perfectly normal all the while calmly contemplating suicide

10% being fucking angry and raging against life and kind of imploding beneath my skin
this results in me slashing at my legs with razor blades and throwing things and screaming and being pissed off at all my friends until they hate me almost as much as I hate me

100% hi friends I'm doing great and fine and plz don't worry about me because you'll make it worse lol bye

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-08-2016, 10:20 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

*ruins everything by talking about how much i want to kms on a daily basis* :))))))))
Old 04-08-2016, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
*ruins everything by talking about how much i want to kms on a daily basis* )))))))
normally I would say something motivational and make u feel better but I feel the same way so I'm just going to cuddle with u in the depression blanket fort and we can be sad together

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-08-2016, 11:29 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
normally I would say something motivational and make u feel better but I feel the same way so I'm just going to cuddle with u in the depression blanket fort and we can be sad together
i was going to say something motivational to you as well but i am in the same situation so i am in complete support of this ill bring ice cream (or cake maybe if you're lactose intolerant im flexible)
Old 04-08-2016, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
i was going to say something motivational to you as well but i am in the same situation so i am in complete support of this ill bring ice cream (or cake maybe if you're lactose intolerant im flexible)
yes i will eat ice cream. i like ice cream.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-13-2016, 11:39 PM

alRIGHT PINTEREST YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU

DEPRESSION SHOULD NOT BE ROMANTICIZED. NEITHER SHOULD SELF HARM OR SCARS OR ANOREXIA AND ESPECIALLY NOT SUICIDE YOU FUCKED UP PEOPLe WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

"suicidal people are angels trying to return home" NO YOU MOTHERFUCKER THEY ARE HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS THAT CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND ARE BEING SWALLOWED UP BY THEIR DEPRESSION SO STOP MAKING IT ROMANTIC AND CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHAT ARE YOU TELLING THEM
ALL OF THEM
THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT POP "SUICIDE" INTO THE PINTEREST SEARCH BAR
AND THEN THINK
MAN
ANGELS ARE THE SHIT
I WANNA BE AN ANGEL

FUCK YOU PINTEREST. FUCK YOU, BLACK AND WHITE PICTURES OF SKINNY GIRLS WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THEIR ARMS. FUCK YOU, BLACK SQUARES WITH WHITE TEXT THAT SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT. FUCK YOU, WORLD THAT THINKS ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING WHEN SOMEONE KILLS THEMSELVES

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, MOTHERFUCKERS

IT'S NOT.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-14-2016, 10:20 PM

Exactly two years ago today, I realized that I had feelings for a female friend of mine. Two years of confusion, pain, and learning to accept myself later, I can now say with the utmost joy that I am bisexual and proud. All of it was totally worth it to get to where I am now and I would change a moment of it.

also. I had my first experience with being pressured in to doing something that I'm uncomfortable with today. I made some stupid decisions but ultimately saved myself from making a huge mistake that I would surely regret immediately after... I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking to my guns and saying no to the person. I knew that I wasn't comfortable with what they wanted me to do so I didn't do it. I'm going to go in to detail tomorrow because I'm barely staying awake right now.... it's been a weird day.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 04-15-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
alRIGHT PINTEREST YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU

DEPRESSION SHOULD NOT BE ROMANTICIZED. NEITHER SHOULD SELF HARM OR SCARS OR ANOREXIA AND ESPECIALLY NOT SUICIDE YOU FUCKED UP PEOPLe WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

"suicidal people are angels trying to return home" NO YOU MOTHERFUCKER THEY ARE HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS THAT CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND ARE BEING SWALLOWED UP BY THEIR DEPRESSION SO STOP MAKING IT ROMANTIC AND CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHAT ARE YOU TELLING THEM
ALL OF THEM
THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT POP "SUICIDE" INTO THE PINTEREST SEARCH BAR
AND THEN THINK
MAN
ANGELS ARE THE SHIT
I WANNA BE AN ANGEL

FUCK YOU PINTEREST. FUCK YOU, BLACK AND WHITE PICTURES OF SKINNY GIRLS WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THEIR ARMS. FUCK YOU, BLACK SQUARES WITH WHITE TEXT THAT SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT. FUCK YOU, WORLD THAT THINKS ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING WHEN SOMEONE KILLS THEMSELVES

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, MOTHERFUCKERS

IT'S NOT.
this is so infuriating and disgusting and im sorry you had to see that. i hope youre okay <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
Exactly two years ago today, I realized that I had feelings for a female friend of mine. Two years of confusion, pain, and learning to accept myself later, I can now say with the utmost joy that I am bisexual and proud. All of it was totally worth it to get to where I am now and I would change a moment of it.

also. I had my first experience with being pressured in to doing something that I'm uncomfortable with today. I made some stupid decisions but ultimately saved myself from making a huge mistake that I would surely regret immediately after... I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking to my guns and saying no to the person. I knew that I wasn't comfortable with what they wanted me to do so I didn't do it. I'm going to go in to detail tomorrow because I'm barely staying awake right now.... it's been a weird day.
as someone who's realized they're gay in the past few years im so proud of u. coming to terms with the fact that youre not straight is a such a scary thing in this world and it's so heartwarming to see people accept themselves <3 sending love ur way
Old 04-15-2016, 08:40 PM

My brother is being such an asshole and now I'm actually fucking scared of him he refuses to accept punishments and so he screams and throws things and smashes things and curses at our mom and I'm fucking scared I hate having to deal with this at least once a week. He always is constantly so incredibly rude and our parents generally ignore it because they don't want to start a fight. Then when he does or says something insanely wrong and he can't go to his friend's house he throws a temper tantrum and screams and curses and he just threw a stool at the ground and broke it I'm just fucking scared of him and I hate this.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
as someone who's realized they're gay in the past few years im so proud of u. coming to terms with the fact that youre not straight is a such a scary thing in this world and it's so heartwarming to see people accept themselves <3 sending love ur way
Thank you! Congrats to you too <3

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone