forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
sure.

tenchar
Hey do you want them to be from the same district?
Old 06-09-2016, 08:07 PM

Hello lovelies.
I don't have the time not motivation to continue this, and I haven't read the books in a year, so I need to catch up anyways. This thread is available.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Hello lovelies.
I don't have the time not motivation to continue this, and I haven't read the books in a year, so I need to catch up anyways. This thread is available.
Okay.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Hey do you want them to be from the same district?
oops testing and everything made me super busy and i haven't been on kp in so long sorry

that would be great xP
warning: i haven't read or watched the hunger games in about a year or so so some of the things i say might be rlly off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Hello lovelies.
D:

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-20-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
oops testing and everything made me super busy and i haven't been on kp in so long sorry

that would be great xP
warning: i haven't read or watched the hunger games in about a year or so so some of the things i say might be rlly off

D:
Okay, same.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Alice stepped outside after tying her hair into a ponytail (it had gotten rather messy on the way to the Capitol) and nodded at her mentor awkwardly, as she didn't know how she was supposed to greet the bulky woman who hadn't even introduced herself properly yet. She stumbled as she walked down the steps, cursing her clumsiness and, embarrassingly, smiled what she hoped was a bright smile at the spectators.
Dale followed the girl silently. He rolled his eye when she smiled brightly at the spectators. No way was he going to do that. They could make him kill, could force him into death, but there was no way in hell that they could make him act happy about it.
He kept his face neutral as he walked beside her and hoped she wouldn't embarrass them anymore and ruin their chances of getting sponsors.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:14 AM

Luna was so nervous, her stomach roiling. She anxiously brushed her hands through her hair and waved at the spectators. She's done crowds a million times, she just hadn't done them before her impending doom. Come on, Luna, she thought to herself. Breath in, breath out.

She saw the girl a few people in front of her smiling at the audience. She was never going to get sponsors now. Maybe Luna just had to act the part of the underdog. Everyone likes an underdog. So she walked along quietly but standing tall, trying to do what the victors had always seemed to do. If she could get sympathy when the Capitol for being so young and everything, she could have sponsors. But she also needed to make herself stand out. But how? They weren't any rules against singing here, were there? No one had ever done that.

So she began to sing, quietly and to herself at first, gradually, ever so slowly getting louder. It was a sad song, and Luna was hoping to inspire pity. She knew she was probably embarrassing herself, but when you are about to die, does that even matter?

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-21-2016, 12:01 PM

Dale froze for a moment when he heard singing from behind him. It sounded like the girl from the train....
He kept walking and tried not to show any emotion on his face. Nobody had ever sung on their way to the games before, not that he knew of at least. Luna was definitely going to make herself stand out more, he just wasn't sure wether that was a good or a bad thing.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:05 PM

Alice tripped (again) and heard chuckles coming from the crowd. Feeling a blush creeping onto her cheeks, she kept her gaze on the ground to avoid embarrassing herself again. She could tell the boy from her district was annoyed with her (not that she knew why) and made sure he knew she wasn't very impressed with him either.
She turned and stared at him, lips twisted into a frown. If he was going to be judgemental about everything, she wasn't going to let him bother her.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-22-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Alice tripped (again) and heard chuckles coming from the crowd. Feeling a blush creeping onto her cheeks, she kept her gaze on the ground to avoid embarrassing herself again. She could tell the boy from her district was annoyed with her (not that she knew why) and made sure he knew she wasn't very impressed with him either.
She turned and stared at him, lips twisted into a frown. If he was going to be judgemental about everything, she wasn't going to let him bother her.
Dale stared back boredly, keeping his face blank. 'She should really be looking at the ground so she doesn't trip again but whatever.' He thought. Then, as he saw her almost trip a third time he sighed and grabbed her arm, helping her keep her balance. 'Can't believe I'm doing this. Kid should be able to walk on her own he mentally grumbled to himself.

Tags
dwight the legend ftw, dwight!!, dwightisdonaldtrump, kp games, luna was here, occidere frater, pablo x dwight otp, the dwight games